Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke posted:

Probably Nier. Got my johnson and johnson vaccine lined up for tomorrow, hoping I don't get sick lol

Congrats and good luck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

getting close to the end of disco elysium i think, real fuckin cool game. otherwise monster hunter, saga frontier, and maybe some yakuza 5 tomorrow

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

[in a voice clearly trying way too hard to sound casual] Nier Replicant if I can get back to gaming on my PlayStation today, Resident Evil 7 if I can’t. A bit of Dragon Quest V either way most likely, I just rescued Bianca from Korol and now I need to do some metal slime hunting to get her back to level parity with the rest of the family

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
going away for the weekend but hoping to finish and platinum bugsnax with my son tonight when he gets back from my parents house

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Days Gone By, the fifth chapter in the wonderful Yakuza spinoff game Judgment which you can buy now on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Hizke posted:

Probably Nier. Got my johnson and johnson vaccine lined up for tomorrow, hoping I don't get sick lol

my wife got the j&j and was a little sick for like 10 hours, but just like, tired and a headache, fwiw. good luck gamer.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Bicyclops posted:

my wife got the j&j and was a little sick for like 10 hours, but just like, tired and a headache, fwiw. good luck gamer.

yeah i got this + fever, nothing too bad

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

probably nioh

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Monster Hunter Rise update and more 358/2. Taking a moment between missions trying to figure out where in the Timeline different events are taking place, piecing together the Lore like that famous gif of the guy glancing through all the numbers and equations

Brasseye
Feb 13, 2009
kiwami 2 and isaac

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Morrowind. I think I'm gonna tear into the main quest for real this time. I've never really played it legit before

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Finished samorost 2 and started playing re:volver 360 reactor. Pretty cool

Fartlancer
Nov 18, 2003
got gun-nac for the nes and im going to play it and win

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

ff7 and dq8

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Betrayl at krondor and when I get sick of looking at reams of tedious English text ill play tokimeki memorial 2 and look at reamz.of japanese text

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
played a round of black ops Cold War and dead by daylight on my lunch break

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Finishing up grandia 2

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Isaac and Yakuza 4

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Monster Hunter rise on my flight home

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

more pvp ds3 and then actual game progress as I nearly have one of the covenant things done. then some jojo 4 with a friend

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

nioh 2, hopefully can do yakuza night but I'm not sure if i'll be able.

the spinning fire head guys are loving assholes

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
subnautica and maybe tts. also slowly convincing more friends to get Halo

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
gaylo

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Fungah! posted:

saga frontier

ahem

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

*SaGa

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Binary Domain is 3 dollars so I bought it again. I'm curious if it's as good as I remember

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Binary Domain ftw, the French robot specifically

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Binary Domain ftw, the French robot specifically

Big Bo actually

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

was going to play monster hunter but got invited to play fighting games before i got started. probably playing bbtag, also gg+r or uni if i’m lucky

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

in the middle of chapter 2 right now and i can already tell this game still kicks rear end. buy Binary Domain for 3 dollars if you've never played it before

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I love it, yeah the voice recognition can be a bit rear end but it's fun to use and the way the enemy models get pieces blown off when they're shot is so sick. really satisfying bullets

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I picked up BD on Steam for like 5 bucks a while back, I should try it one of these days. It’s by the Yakuza people right?

BONESAWWWWWW
Dec 23, 2009

Picked up Shakedown Hawaii on a whim. Dunno if it has staying power but I'm having fun atm

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Grandia 3

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

I love it, yeah the voice recognition can be a bit rear end but it's fun to use and the way the enemy models get pieces blown off when they're shot is so sick. really satisfying bullets

the controls took some getting used to, had to revert back to 2012 era gaming to get a grip on it. then once i got a few accuracy upgrades it all fell into place. headshotting robots to turn them into allies FTMFW

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I picked up BD on Steam for like 5 bucks a while back, I should try it one of these days. It’s by the Yakuza people right?

it is and its really good

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

It's time to play Ys Seven

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

:sueme:

mega man zero for the first time ever. i'm rear end at it so far because i keep wanting it to play like the X games when they don't really play the same at all

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Kingdom Hearts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted: