Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
Trying to figure out how ashamed I should be for thinking Trae Young kinda owns, his handle is so sharp. I know he plays for the whistle too much but he's still super fun to watch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Love this sixers banch group

Hill milton mat hisse furkan Howard

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
sixers bench killing the hawks bench right now. george hill makes those all bench lineups so much better.

kork hitting dwight with the no look lob was nice

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

That line up is a good mix of ancient vets and young guys

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
ruined the block with a bad pass

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Love Ben Simmons

Total beast mode

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

euphronius posted:

That line up is a good mix of ancient vets and young guys

yeah thybulle worked well at the 4 there and hill makes everyones lives easier

hawks started off strong like no one beats us by 40 points two games in a row! and its been all downhill for em since

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

https://twitter.com/sixers/status/1388285635006435330?s=21

I’m starting to think Ben and jo are good enough to win

We will see

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
Dame just sustained a weird injury, it didn't look that bad but he's in some pain :stonk:

E: as I post this he's back on the floor

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
looks like wbrook tweaked his ankle there

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Jumping backwards into a trailing defender should
Not be a foul

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
jarrett allen :O

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
cavs 4/20 from 3

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
lol Dame just bodied Blake Griffin on his rear end almost a charge and drilled a three over him, he's so fuckin sick I love it

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
https://twitter.com/jackfrank_jjf/status/1388303881881280515?s=19

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

rivetz posted:

lol Dame just bodied Blake Griffin on his rear end almost a charge and drilled a three over him, he's so fuckin sick I love it

Dame is unreal

Lankster NZ
Jul 21, 2007

Wtf it's gone to OT in the Celtics Spurs game after the Spurs were up by like 40 in the first half lol

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

jazz are so lucky to be only down a possession or two now after those ugly turnovers. this is the most important game of the season for seeding!!

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
That’s seriously impressive by the Celtics.

bornbytheriver
Apr 23, 2010
From 32 points down. Jason Tatum, take a bow, sir.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

Literally every time I post this happens

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

That's really the dumbest, most self indulgent type of post to make isn't it

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

This sure is a lineup Utah has had out for the last two minutes

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Suns are shredding Utah’s D.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Lakers are lucky the Kings are shooting nearly as bad as they are

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Drummond sucks so loving bad.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Rick posted:

Drummond sucks so loving bad.

He's not Kwame level of bad hands, but drat if its not giving me flashbacks

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Maybe LeBron should not have come back.

E: This is in regards to Marvin Bagley seeming to block his shot

Rick fucked around with this message at 04:09 on May 1, 2021

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

It's both thrilling and terrifying.
Well the end of that quarter was what I’ve been waiting for.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Love to get blown out by one of the worst teams in the league.

E: I guess I should have remembered the Kings are almost Blazers-bad defensively.

Rick fucked around with this message at 04:17 on May 1, 2021

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

It's both thrilling and terrifying.
LeBron’s passing is still godly.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
drat I think Metu came down right on his tailbone, that'll gently caress you up.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
This is the most Drummond has looked to make sense on this team. Basically only touching the ball in Kobe Assist situations.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

frank/dario twin towers :kiddo:

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
STIX SCORED!!!!!

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Mychal Thompson: You are too in love with three point shooting, Ireland. You can’t compete with size.
John Ireland: Your son won a championship with no center
Mychal Thompson: That was a fluke.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Drummond misses a wide open 10 foot shot, then gives the Kings a league with an and-1 committed with his hands down, fumbles an easy pass from a Schroder drive, misses a three foot shot, gets the rebound, dribbles backwards, gets blocked, gets a phantom foul call, splits the free throws to tie the game, blocks a shot on the other end.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Rick posted:

Drummond misses a wide open 10 foot shot, then gives the Kings a league with an and-1 committed with his hands down, fumbles an easy pass from a Schroder drive, misses a three foot shot, gets the rebound, dribbles backwards, gets blocked, gets a phantom foul call, splits the free throws to tie the game, blocks a shot on the other end.

an enigma

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

That was SICK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

this kings team is one of those anomalies where you remove their starters and they actually play better