Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Everybody sitting on everybody else's legs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pim01
Oct 22, 2002

Ratjaculation posted:

And thanks friends for all the offers of helping me with my invoicing, unfortunately it needed specific info that is trapped on my dead laptop because I'm an idiot and didn't save it in a dropbox folder.

so now you'll have to enjoy a month of me LiveJournalling syphoning fuel from my landlord and culinary reviews of batch meals, the weird forgotten stuff in the freezer and some gum peeled from the kerb

Do you still need a charger for it?I think I've got a magsafe-connector mac charger sitting around somewhere, happy to ship it over (if thats the one you need)

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
yeah just stick your address up here and well get it shipped to you

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee
Lay-Z Spa Swindon

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

I'm kinda OK with the hot tub, I'm not OK with having to fill 700l by bucket.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

mikus delivery service

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

i missed that post.

i will deliver hot piss to you directly jose

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

NotJustANumber99 posted:

Lay-Z-Spa
Ipswich
its made of concrete and comes with a shopping trolley and floating condoms preinstalled

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Salisbury Snape posted:

I'm kinda OK with the hot tub, I'm not OK with having to fill 700l by bucket.

Get hosed

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

NotJustANumber99 posted:

Get hosed

(USER WAS HOSEPIPE BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
Just been shopping in Bristol centre and it was rammed - haven't seen it that busy since last summer. Could almost have been normal if not for the masks and the queues to get into the big shops.

Bobby Deluxe posted:

mikus delivery service

I Googled this assuming that it was some wholesome Manga series and was disappointed to find that it doesn't exist.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Pistol_Pete posted:

I Googled this assuming that it was some wholesome Manga series and was disappointed to find that it doesn't exist.
wholesome

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

My neighbours have just got a Lay-Z Spa do I need to prepare for some swinging action

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
Why are there so many posts itt all of a sudden

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

We're nearing the end of the pandemic everyone is excited to chat

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

I believe pampus grass is the secret sign

Went to homebase for a single pot of paint and got to do the click collect smug walk past the loving massive queue

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

Party Boat posted:

My neighbours have just got a Lay-Z Spa do I need to prepare for some swinging action

Hello neighbour. I'm sorry I shat on your lawn

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

hemale in pain posted:

i missed that post.

i will deliver hot piss to you directly jose

:jackbud:

Mojo Jojo
Sep 21, 2005

The_Doctor posted:

I knew a woman who would change her sheets every day because she liked fresh sheets so much.

Fresh bed linen is loving wonderful.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

pim01 posted:

Do you still need a charger for it?I think I've got a magsafe-connector mac charger sitting around somewhere, happy to ship it over (if thats the one you need)
Thank you for the offer. Thankfully, it seems my very angry email (with legal mumbo-jumbo from Which) did the trick, and Apple are sending me a 'complimentary replacement' so they can still pretend warranties don't matter.

But if it's just gathering dust I'd be keen to buy it from you when work starts rolling in.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Also, I just found half a bag of Aldi chunky chips buried at the back of the freezer so

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7z192I-mQM

Mojo Jojo
Sep 21, 2005

We've finally had an offer on a house accepted so now I'm building a shrine to the spirits of housing chains to ensure we get to move before 2025

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Congrats MJ!

Has it got a garden? A patio?

Mojo Jojo
Sep 21, 2005

There is a patio, but I could always extend it over the lawn if I need to hide a body.

What is the etiquette with patio corpses when moving? Do they take them? Do they at least let us know how close to capacity the patio is?

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

goongrats on the house friend!

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Probably worth leaving existing patio bodies in situ when you move, so as to not make the patio uneven for the newcomers.

If it was a house swap it would be easy to agree to each move X number of corpses, but with a chain it's just going to complicate an already often stressful situation

Also, me and Vitty will take the master bedroom, tia

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

CancerCakes posted:

Yeah we used to eat them because we thought it was what you had to do as students, then we all had a crack ping moment of why are we doing this to ourselves

I lived off Ginsters pasties and my patented 'cut up a sausage and fry it up with curry sauce out of a jar' at uni. Didnt learn to actually cook til I was 22.

Edit: oh yeah also the kebab van Hassan's 4 lyfe

feedmegin fucked around with this message at 18:49 on May 1, 2021

Mojo Jojo
Sep 21, 2005

feedmegin posted:

I lived off Ginsters pasties and my patented 'cut up a sausage and fry it up with curry sauce out of a jar' at uni. Didnt learn to actually cook til I was 22.

I learned to cook in my third year of uni. I couldn't cook for myself outside of roasting vegetables and lots of people commented on the fact I'd lost a lot of weight and looked super unhealthy (this may also have been the depression that I took a while to get actually diagnosed so I could have brain medicine). I asked my mum a few times to give me a general idea of a few key kitchen things but she hates people in the kitchen with her so refuses.

Eventually I moved in with a fresh set of people and they did communal dinners so I learned the "well I'll start chopping up an onion and we'll see where we go" school of cooking. And now I'm pretty great at it and do most of the household cooking.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

I'm not much of a cook but then I'm not much of anything else either.

The kitchen is where the booze is so I enjoy cooking but everything takes ages as I ignore the timings as long as there's a glass of wine in my hand.

Which there is.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

just saved a starling from a hawk

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

Mojo Jojo posted:

We've finally had an offer on a house accepted so now I'm building a shrine to the spirits of housing chains to ensure we get to move before 2025

Welcome to the bizarre universe of trivial and yet exceedingly important forms and inexplicable delays that push the timeline for your purchase far, far beyond the end of your rented property agreement.

Church Ladyboy
Oct 11, 2007

SQUAWK

I did a real poo poo job of resealing the tiling of the bathroom tiles in my rented house but better than looking at rotting sealant.

Ratty, I’d be happy to send you a tenner if it’d help you out with lovely invoicing times, I’ve been there.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

Bobby Deluxe posted:

just saved a starling from a hawk

That starling will grow up to be the next Hitler. You've doomed us all

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Upsetting the natural way of things never ended well. Just ask the dinosaurs

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

The key is to be on your conveyancers back all the time, and turn around anything on your end as quickly as possible. If your conveyancer tells you the other side is being slow get on the estate agents back. Call both every day regardless, because if you don't some other oval office is and they are the ones whose work will get done.

I don't if it is possible to start a chain WhatsApp now, that would cause some good drama...

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

the ideal thing would have been to throw some raw chicken to the hawk distracting it so the starling could get away, also befriending a hawk

might have been a kestrel though and i can tell you as a northerner that does not end well

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

What good is saving the starling if you've murdered a chicken to do it?

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee

Church Ladyboy posted:

I did a real poo poo job of resealing the tiling of the bathroom tiles in my rented house but better than looking at rotting sealant.

Ratty, I’d be happy to send you a tenner if it’d help you out with lovely invoicing times, I’ve been there.

Ratty literally threw my fray bentos back in my face when i offered to help

and the tins hurt

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Ratty is a proud man whose always stood on his own two hind paws.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

An hour into a 20 minute sweet and sour recipe. Ovens on dunno why