Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

kirbysuperstar posted:

LaB hasn't been a moderator for yonks now

I'm just gonna assume a yonk is a metric measurement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Right, if it was an American unit it'd be "yanks".

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Maybe this post will get me on your ignore list!

Elviscat posted:

Right, if it was an American unit it'd be "yanks".

If anyone “yanks” to this thread I’m giving up on the internet

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

I am now going to use yonk as a weird arbitrary unit of measure and make up a fake historical fact around it.

I mean, people thought arshins and the metric system were a thing.:fsmug:

Jeesis
Mar 4, 2010

I am the second illegitimate son of gawd who resides in hoaven.
:smug: imagine trying to use a base 10 system when u can use a base gently caress it system. “The width of a standard car? Oh that’s about fuckin 1/3 of a pica there bud”. How do you convert??? You just loving pick random numbers and call it good. How many fahrenheits in a foot? About 1.4 kilomiles. How many yards in a inch? About 6 kips.

Math becomes way easier too, 4 foots divided by 1/4 of a furlong becomes .023 ounces. Fuckin amazing bud. Murrica truly has everything figured out, we had to show up smarty rear end europeons because they wouldn’t shut up about how amazing their mootrick system was so we proved everyone wrong and put a man on the moon using the imperial system.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Yes but have you considered.

Foot is like a human foot

Easy to get out and measure and also visualize.

LookieLoo
Feb 10, 2011

Hihohe posted:

Yes but have you considered.

Foot is like a human foot

Easy to get out and measure and also visualize.

Which shoe size are you?

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

My foot is a foot long.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

If cubits were good enough to build the goddamned pyramids then they're good enough for electrical engineering. :colbert:

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Solice Kirsk posted:

If cubits were good enough to build the goddamned pyramids then they're good enough for electrical engineering. :colbert:

:colbert::hf::colbert:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
https://i.imgur.com/6VEzzgi.mp4

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

jaegerx posted:

If anyone “yanks” to this thread I’m giving up on the internet
Well it was nice knowing you I guess

Okay back to it

:jackbud:

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Hihohe posted:

My foot is a foot long.

nice foot

for a clown to have

at the circus

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Goddammit :negative:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Are they on a bus? Why can't I see the street? Why does it look like they're flying through the sky?! What kind of vehicle is that?!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Solice Kirsk posted:

Are they on a bus? Why can't I see the street? Why does it look like they're flying through the sky?! What kind of vehicle is that?!

It's the flying bus from Fortnite. The dude's about to wipe out tomato town.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

This was a delayed Aug for me.
The kind where you look at it and are like "thats pretty gross" but it doesnt really hit you.

Then like 10 minutes you see the thread, and it makes you think about the last thing posted. It rattles some doom thoughts to the surface of your brain like "what does it smell like" and "does he ever lick it" and before you know it youve thrown up in your mouth like 3 times.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
It's natural to be curious what your weird bodily folds smell like. What gets me is the very specific weird fingerfucking he gives his navel when a single finger and quick swirl would get the job done.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Why would you eat belly lint, it's just a mix of hair and dust, and I already eat more of those than i want to involuntarily.

Bear Enthusiast
Mar 20, 2010

Maybe
You'll think of me
When you are all alone

OwlFancier posted:

Why would you eat belly lint, it's just a mix of hair and dust, and I already eat more of those than i want to involuntarily.

Two great tastes that taste great together!

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

It's that sealed-in belly sebum scent that really

Ah gently caress ok I can't I'm done

How!
Oct 29, 2009

Tubgoat posted:

It's natural to be curious what your weird bodily folds smell like. What gets me is the very specific weird fingerfucking he gives his navel when a single finger and quick swirl would get the job done.

The friction releases the fragrances, not unlike a bartender slapping basil.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

When I slap basil he just hits me back, and he doesn't become any more fragrant.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

What's the belly belt for? There's just so much weird going on that's getting overshadowed by the belly button loving.

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010

I thought Chris Chan content was banned?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Solice Kirsk posted:

What's the belly belt for? There's just so much weird going on that's getting overshadowed by the belly button loving.

I think that might be a girdle. But I'm not sure if the top is permanently cropped or whether it's just rolled up.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Dude fingerbangs his navel to the point he needs to strap his entrails in or else they'll come spritzing out like silly string

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.

Solice Kirsk posted:

You think he's strapped in for HIS safety??

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

The phrygian cap is also A Choice.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Solice Kirsk posted:

Appears to be a ferry. To somewhere horrible I assume.

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Is this available as a tweet or something else I could share? I am not googling man finger loving belly button

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Benny Harvey posted:

Is this available as a tweet or something else I could share? I am not googling man finger loving belly button

https://twitter.com/inceltown/status/1388800560854229000

Or you could just save a copy somewhere and tweet it yourself.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

thank's

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Inceltown posted:

https://twitter.com/inceltown/status/1388800560854229000

Or you could just save a copy somewhere and tweet it yourself.

Good Twitter display name.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Switching from mobile to desktop on this thread was not a good idea good lord

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://twitter.com/insaneppltweets/status/1388941126053228545?s=21

:nms:

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

What in the actual gently caress??

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

Brawnfire posted:

Dude fingerbangs his navel to the point he needs to strap his entrails in or else they'll come spritzing out like silly string

This both made me laugh, and also cured me of all sex forever.

Your mother will be so disappointed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

I think I’ve got a suspect in the hamster murder.