Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
I dont mind long youtube videos but that's three snyder cuts worth of talking over a 33 minute video of a MLP fan casually talking about a movie she watched

At that point just review the actual movie and bring up her critiques in said review daaaaamn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
I think it's a repost of a livestream they did but I'm not willing to do any more research on the matter

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

a little late but i had an old 36 inch samsung hd tv from like 2006 and when it finally broke i had to get rid of it myself by putting it on a rug and dragging it to the porch steps. then i just pushed it down the steps and when it crashed at the bottom it was making a loud hissing sound like gas was being released. i put it in my trunk and ditched it by a dumpster down the road and it was there for weeks.

then i got in a fight with my girlfriend because i told her i disposed of it in a more responsible way and she saw it on the side of the road and she accused me of always bullshitting her

Mulaney Power Move fucked around with this message at 19:37 on May 1, 2021

Just Chamber
Feb 10, 2014

WE MUST RETURN TO THE DANCE! THE NIGHT IS OURS!

Not enough star wars chat atm so I thought I'd steal this little gem I just saw in the cine star wars thread:

galagazombie posted:

Lol the new issue of the Darth Vader comic just revealed that Snoke is Luuke, complete with being grown from Luke's severed hand.

I loving LOVE Star Wars.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Gem my butt. We got the scoop on that down in sci-fi wi-fi AGES ago.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Finally, an answer that makes both generic evil boss and luke more lame

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

is this a well known jesus pic?

I ask because I just watched Alice, Sweet Alice

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

If you think Herbert was a horny toad, I want to introduce you to the best bad book I ever read.

This is Patrick Rothfuss

Author of this book:

The basic plot is Harry Potter / Doctor Strange. Magic guy gets accepted to magic university and becomes Top Wizard.

But in the saddest chapter in all of nerddom, the virgin main characters bangs hot succubus demon prostitutes so hard they pay him for all the orgasms they had.

And then he goes back to being the best at everything who can do anything.

You think that chapter is worse than the Kung Fu sex monks who don't know how babby formed?

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

bitterandtwisted posted:

Yeah that one is everywhere, Sacred Heart of Jesus. You'll find a print of it in most Catholic homes where the residents are over 60. Same one has been in my grandmas livingroom since i was a kid.

Just Chamber
Feb 10, 2014

reignofevil posted:

Gem my butt. We got the scoop on that down in sci-fi wi-fi AGES ago.

I try to avoid that place, it's the smell really.

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

The human gallbladder is indeed a puzzle!

Quantum of Phallus posted:

which one of you is this

Turn off your monitor.

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

The human gallbladder is indeed a puzzle!

Neurolimal posted:

Finally, an answer that makes both generic evil boss and luke more lame

Lmao, the billion dollar Dosney think-tank manages to make Snoke even lamer which I didn't thought it was possible, holy poo poo.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

One of those guys is Mauler whose Last Jedi review spent an hour on the logistics of the opening battle.

Also that Snoke thing is the dumbest Star Wars thing I've ever heard.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Everybody's related to luke in this series.

Luke is the response to all of your queries.

Look at him now.

He took a vow.

Wisdom like Tao.

And he'll take a bow.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

reignofevil posted:

Luke at him now.

:cmon:

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
poo poo.

Just Chamber
Feb 10, 2014

Isn't it bliss?

This new EU?

Skywalker's everywhere,

Even Rey's one too

Send in the Luuukes

Nothing but Luuukes

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
Disney: “the EU is a mess. It is now all non-canon so we can just not have to worry about all this stupid poo poo when making our own Star Wars”

Also Disney: “let’s just do the same loving poo poo”

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Skywalker? More like Movieruiner

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020
Luuke? Is this a joke?

Just saying, LUUKE.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Quantum of Phallus posted:

which one of you is this

'this jenny person definitely seems worthy of a 12 hour e-fap'

-mauler

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Jay and Rich may low key be the best re:View pairing

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Imagine having so much brain damage you

- are a youtuber
- who cares about youtubers
- and you make a video about them
- that's 10 hours long

Then imagine the absolutely smooth and purely reptilian brain of the absolute waste of resources that would watch it.

For gently caress's sake, there are SO MANY HOBBIES. Go get into archery or aquaponics or loving mongolian throat singing. Jesus Christ.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Just Chamber posted:

Not enough star wars chat atm so I thought I'd steal this little gem I just saw in the cine star wars thread:

I loving LOVE Star Wars.

Kathleen Kennedy- “We’ll retcon this fucker into being interesting if it’s the last thing we do”

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
A truly terrible fate where every question you answer about star wars only leads to three new questions.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Rian Johnson was right to have snoke job for kylo because its clear not a single writer has anything interesting for him

Just Chamber
Feb 10, 2014

The idea that he was Darth Plagueis (Palpatine's master who came out of hiding to take over) was fanfiction sure but 1000% more interesting than him being a clone of anyone. Like poo poo off the top of my head just make Snoke Palpatine's secret apprentice. You could have had him screaming at Kylo about how his grandfather was a traitor "Your Grandfather wasn't worthy, it should have been me at the Emperor's side" or something, have Kylo have to hide Vader's mask from Snoke, anything that isn't " teehee we'll never explain it!" or " ok he's a clone puppet of Palpatine" or now " ok ok for real, he's a clone of Luke"

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Neurolimal posted:

Rian Johnson was right to have snoke job for kylo because its clear not a single writer has anything interesting for him

The gold bathrobe and LED throne room weren’t much, but they were more characterization than anyone else bothered to give him.

BitcoinRockefeller
May 11, 2003

God gave me my money.

Hair Elf

Gutcruncher posted:

Disney: “the EU is a mess. It is now all non-canon so we can just not have to worry about all this stupid poo poo when making our own Star Wars”

Also Disney: “let’s just do the same loving poo poo”

I was just going to say this. Luuke doesn't exist anymore, and if he did he got killed by Mara Jade iirc. Did he get cloned and Mara Jade doesn't exist? Is Snoke cloned from Luuke's hand, and not the original Luke? If that's the case I'll get behind it, Disney can turn all force users into copies of copies so any interaction with them by normal people is as fraught as talking to the cornfield kid in Twilight Zone.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

bitterandtwisted posted:

I ask because I just watched Alice, Sweet Alice

yeah i’ve seen it around quite a bit in the midwest

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

BitcoinRockefeller posted:

I was just going to say this. Luuke doesn't exist anymore, and if he did he got killed by Mara Jade iirc. Did he get cloned and Mara Jade doesn't exist? Is Snoke cloned from Luuke's hand, and not the original Luke? If that's the case I'll get behind it, Disney can turn all force users into copies of copies so any interaction with them by normal people is as fraught as talking to the cornfield kid in Twilight Zone.

I would guess that Luuke is not actually name dropped in the comic

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

yeah i’ve seen it around quite a bit in the midwest

It's also among the top three images that show up when you google for Jesus.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

For gently caress's sake, there are SO MANY HOBBIES. Go get into archery or aquaponics or loving mongolian throat singing. Jesus Christ.

hobbies are expensive and we live in hell

Just Chamber
Feb 10, 2014

Is watching and discussing Star Wars a hobby?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Just Chamber posted:

Is watching and discussing Star Wars a hobby?

As much as other extreme mental illnesses are.

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

the most important character in George Lucas' film series is named Luke

Just Chamber
Feb 10, 2014

Is Paddington 2 better than Citizen Kane?

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Just Chamber posted:

Is Paddington 2 better than Citizen Kane?

equally good

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Jon Irenicus posted:

the most important character in George Lucas' film series is named Anakin

Luke is in 7 films in some form.

Leia is in 8

Chewbacca is in 8.

Anakin is in 10.

Yoda is in 6.

Kit Fisto is in 2.