Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Cup Runneth Over posted:

seems like normal drug addict stuff 2 me i dont see why people are acting like hes the antichrist

nothing about that is particularly psychotic, just standard hippiecolonist vision quest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
i don't know why everyone is so hard on hunter. onanism is a sin, it's only right he'd gently caress his brother's widow. its right there in the bible folks!!

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

I was close, I said CBS.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
do not begrudge your brother his seed

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Apparently it was only even a problem for Onan because of some laws dictating his brother's widow needed an heir to their estate or something.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Delta-Wye posted:

i don't know why everyone is so hard on hunter. onanism is a sin, it's only right he'd gently caress his brother's widow. its right there in the bible folks!!

unless it was nonconsensual seems like something thats between him and his brother's widow

witchy
Apr 23, 2019

one step forward one step back

Cup Runneth Over posted:

seems like normal drug addict stuff 2 me i dont see why people are acting like hes the antichrist

nothing about that is particularly psychotic, just standard hippie vision quest

the owl is a symbol of occult wisdom, hunter has been lead through the land of death by it and is now in thrall to dark powers

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

witchy posted:

the owl is a symbol of occult wisdom, hunter has been lead through the land of death by it and is now in thrall to dark powers

hunter is the dark power now

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Cup Runneth Over posted:

nothing about that is particularly psychotic, just standard hippie vision quest

most drug addicts i know doing "normal drug addict stuff" live in trashed houses or trailer parks burning out on life, not jetsetting while working high paying jobs on international corporate boards. seems a bit more complicated here, for some reason, idk.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbi7rq-TSk8

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Delta-Wye posted:

most drug addicts i know doing "normal drug addict stuff" live in trashed houses or trailer parks burning out on life, not jetsetting while working high paying jobs on international corporate boards. seems a bit more complicated here, for some reason, idk.

ok but no one there is trashing him for jetsetting or being overpaid. they're trashing him for being drug-addled and weird

e: im just saying being drug-addled and weird is a strange and inappropriate reason to call someone a psychopath considering the more objectionable poo poo he and his family have done

Cup Runneth Over has issued a correction as of 21:10 on May 1, 2021

OK baizuo
Mar 19, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fame Douglas posted:

Nah, banning cigarettes is a good thing. Cigarettes aren't like weed, because they don't get you high. Which means most people won't seek them out when they're illegal.

Even communist countries don't ban cigarettes. It takes a monumentally perverse amount of arrogant liberal do-gooderism to want to ban one of the simplest and most accessible modes of pleasure for the masses.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Excelzior posted:

I would rather gently caress a cheeseburger than read that

What about a jar

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Cup Runneth Over posted:

unless it was nonconsensual seems like something thats between him and his brother's widow
this god fellow keeps getting into peoples’ personal business, for some reason

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Goddamn just because the thread is named after Joe Biden doesn't mean the rear end in a top hat needs to post here personally.

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
When you're widowed, you're never allowed to have sex ever again.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Fame Douglas posted:

When you're widowed, you're never allowed to have sex ever again.

it's pretty weird to have sex with your dead husband's brother, but why make a big deal out of it on twitter

kaschei posted:

this god fellow keeps getting into peoples’ personal business, for some reason

loving god and his burner accounts

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Cup Runneth Over posted:

it's pretty weird to have sex with your dead husband's brother, but why make a big deal out of it on twitter

Not really. It used to be standard even to marry your dead brother's widow!

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Fame Douglas posted:

Not really. It used to be standard even to marry your dead brother's widow!

Consider: this does not make it good

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Mr. Lobe posted:

Consider: this does not make it good

What's bad about what Hunter did? I don't see the issue.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I mean, didn't they hook up like right after he died? It's weird and kinda skeevy but it's not really anything to give a poo poo about if you're not family no.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Fame Douglas posted:

What's bad about what Hunter did? I don't see the issue.

About loving Beau's wife? Like, pre or post death that just seems like an odd thing, loving the wife of your brother.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

It's not like a stain on his soul and probably not something a private citizen should be reported on for doing but it's not well adjusted behavior

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Mr. Lobe posted:

It's not like a stain on his soul and probably not something a private citizen should be reported on for doing but it's not well adjusted behavior

Consensual sex? Not well-adjusted behavior to Mr. Lobe.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Mr. Lobe posted:

yea it's not loving 'news' or anything and doesn't really speak to any kind of great lack of morals or whatever but it is something you hear about and go 'oh, that's kinda a gross move to do'

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Fame Douglas posted:

literally nobody thinks he raped her my dude

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

sexpig by night posted:

yea it's not loving 'news' or anything and doesn't really speak to any kind of great lack of morals or whatever but it is something you hear about and go 'oh, that's kinda a gross move to do'

well, technically...

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Fame Douglas posted:

Why is this the hill you're fixing to die on

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Widows: Not allowed to have sex ever again, as that would be considered "gross" by the goon intelligentsia. Women should remain chaste after losing their husbands.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Seriously what was that guy's problem

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Mr. Lobe posted:

He really wants to gently caress his brother's wife, I guess. :shrug:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Mr. Lobe posted:

his brother's wife is super hot and he's praying for a car wreck I guess

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Thump! posted:

He really wants to gently caress his brother's wife, I guess. :shrug:

gross. that's your sister, dude

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the only offensive aspect of hunter biden is how he is above all consequences. otherwise he's just a perfectly normal drug-addled trainwreck.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Mr. Lobe posted:

is this your first exposure to fame douglas posting, you lucky duck

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Fame Douglas posted:

Widows: Not allowed to have sex ever again, as that would be considered "gross" by the goon intelligentsia. Women should remain chaste after losing their husbands.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lol what the gently caress is wrong with you dude

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
Can we stop talking about Biden Grandpa Palpatine loving even after death? Star Wars has so many family issues.

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

suddenly the goon intelligentsia, who puport to be emancipated and sex positive, are telling me its "gross" to gently caress a deep discount day old rotisserie chicken. ok billy graham

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

the only offensive aspect of hunter biden is how he is above all consequences. otherwise he's just a perfectly normal drug-addled trainwreck.

agreed, frankly i'm surprised he hasn't done a lot worse as an incredibly powerful member of the elite drugged out of his mind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

https://twitter.com/potus/status/1388629682002726918?s=21