Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
Binary Domain rocks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

A bunch of New Pokemon Snap. Haven't touched the photo editor yet.

The characters and dialogue is super lame but this is a kid's game so whatever. The gameplay is a lot of fun.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Smirking_Serpent posted:

A bunch of New Pokemon Snap. Haven't touched the photo editor yet.

The characters and dialogue is super lame but this is a kid's game so whatever. The gameplay is a lot of fun.

Founja Jungle

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Monster Hunter and coffee

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

herculon posted:

Monster Hunter and coffee

Same here. Gonna try out HBG finally

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Finally playing Outer Wilds. This game is really cool but I threw my scout thing into a weird glowing plant and followed it and I'm unhappy with what happened

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
I ended up playing Elite Dangerous for a good chunk of the arvo and evening today - first with a friend, then we had a random join us for some trading action.

The three of us ended up making over half a billion each, which was crazy good for me! I was only hoping to maybe make 50-100mil at mpst before logging off, but we really had a good thing going, so now I'm doing quite well! That'll allow me to finish upgrading my Anaconda and have most of it left over, so I'm happy with that

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Nier and Scavengers lol.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I picked up BD on Steam for like 5 bucks a while back, I should try it one of these days. It’s by the Yakuza people right?

I had no idea, but after the cutscene with the hollow child in the underground mall area I thought "this feels remarkably like a Yakuza game" lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Covid shot made me feel so lovely I dunno if I even feel like gaming lol

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Covid shot made me feel so lovely I dunno if I even feel like gaming lol

best wishes gamer

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Pray for Pablo

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

stay strong pablo. watch some anime and drink water

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Good luck Pablo. I couldn’t game the morning after my second shot either, nap whenever you feel tired and drink a bunch of water and you should probably be good in a few hours.

I’m back on Nier Replicant and Dragon Quest V, might throw some Age of Calamity in there too

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Pokemon Snap. It's great

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

gonna beat disco elysium tonight i think, then maybe yakuza 5. i want to restart pillars of eternity 2 also

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

had my three cups of coffee. gonna take the kids to visit my parents (maybe stop at the cannabis store on the way), then tonight it's witcher 3 with the brother (we're cleaning up sidequests and whatnot before advancing the story in skellige) and then more yakuza kiwami 2. i finished up all the baseball in the completion list so tonight i'll probably hit some more bouncer missions and play some mahjong.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
this morning it was coffee and going through every troubleshooting step with TCL tech support for an hour so they'll fix my TV

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Morrowind and Coffee. Feeling somewhat in a Quake mood as well.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

wife is finally recovering from the vax, so im playing some nioh and gona do a yakuza stream later ftw

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
Ninja Gaiden Black on this Saturday afternoon

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Thanks everyone. My head feels better than it did this morning but my whole body aches and I can’t lift my left arm lol. I did get to play some Nier Replicant. It kicks rear end

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

old school runescape

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Thanks everyone. My head feels better than it did this morning but my whole body aches and I can’t lift my left arm lol. I did get to play some Nier Replicant. It kicks rear end

Pfizer gamers after their second dose:

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Played some Disco Elysium and Ys Seven earlier, gonna play some Cyberpunk tonight I think.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Dongicus posted:

old school runescape

chop those logs

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Monster Hunter and bourbon

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
uhh halo

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

watched the credits roll for my Blue Lions playthrough of 3H, and now leaping right into Black Eagles

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i really dont know what to play after disco elysium lol. maybe nothing for the rest of the night, i feel like i need to digest a little

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Fungah! posted:

i really dont know what to play after disco elysium lol. maybe nothing for the rest of the night, i feel like i need to digest a little

a post-game refractory period is an underrated experience. your feelings are valid.

Big Bizness
Jun 19, 2019

Smirking_Serpent posted:

a post-game refractory period is an underrated experience. your feelings are valid.

I just finished FF6 again and I'm feeling euphoric. What an ending. No more gaming until tomorrow, or maybe even Monday...

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Fungah! posted:

DE is a hard game to finish and then immediately jump into something else, definitely.

i guess i usually need to take a break after finishing a game unless there's a sequel to jump right into.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Feel the same way after every single hunt in Monster Hunter.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I don't think I've ever played a chapter of Kentucky Route Zero without taking a break afterward to just be like "drat. whoa." for a while

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
I enjoyed the RE8 demo and it ran wayyyyy better than I anticipated on my lovely PC but man I really wish there were an FOV slider. Usually that stuff never bothers me but everything felt super cramped and kind of dizzying. Still gonna buy that turd though I'm afraid

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Fungah! posted:

Yeah that one took me a couple of days, talking to the phasmid alone was enough to wreck me

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

ff7
installed a high res texture pack but i think i like the original better, and it turned cloud into a monster

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Meyers-Briggs Testicle posted:

ff7
installed a high res texture pack but i think i like the original better, and it turned cloud into a monster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I’ve been playing so much Monster Hunter this weekend that I think I have an rsi that is causing searing pain in my left Gaming Hand.