Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

President Hunter "Joe" Biden, circa 2044: "loving my dead brother's wife should be a right, not a privilege in America."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
honestly thought it was trump's photo at first

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Tiler Kiwi posted:

people dont give joe enough poo poo for the sheer amount of plastic surgery he's had done

Joe's face might be stretched tighter than a snare drum but it's still like 1/100th of the amount of work that Berlusconi's had done

he's 84

Jabronie
Jun 4, 2011

In an investigation, details matter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nsIbI0DmN0&t=145s

A right..........

to affordable healthcare

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

bidens trying to gaslight the left but knows manchin will put a stop to any real progress

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
hunter biden named his most recent child beau biden junior lmao

i understand naming your kid after your dead brother, but adding the junior?????

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Lord of Pie posted:

Joe's face might be stretched tighter than a snare drum but it's still like 1/100th of the amount of work that Berlusconi's had done

he's 84

thats a ken doll

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
before biden was elected, he would simply say in public that he is completely opposed to anything good, would never support them and also he hates you. yes, you, specifically. now he is capable of lying about wanting good things while still actively working to prevent those things. biden's current handlers are clearly much more competent.

Thoth!
Apr 28, 2014
Uh actually he said it should be a right. Should. And it totally should. Promise fulfilled! Rated 110% true!

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

Mayor Dave posted:

i understand naming your kid after your dead brother, but adding the junior?????

he did channel beau Biden back to life. he’s stored in the balls

El Mero Mero
Oct 13, 2001

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

hey are the rapist and the cop still separating children from their parents and concentrating them in cages?

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
https://twitter.com/NutDivide/status/1388726659969257472?s=19

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
hunter biden following the guidance of an owl to gently caress his brothers widow isnt funny because we hate drug addicted hippies its funny because he apparently wrote this factoid down in a book for his rehabilitation tour as if it was something to be proud of

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

thats an amazing mashup

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

hey are the rapist and the cop still separating children from their parents and concentrating them in cages?
Apparently they're called "overflow facilities" now! Promises made, promises kept.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
one weird trick to end children in cages! leftists hate it!

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin
yea I have no idea where this progressive swing came from?

I think it might be a combination of him being so old that he doesn't give a gently caress if he gets re-elected and also Jill might be way to the left of him.

because as we all know, that just like Bill, Uncle Joe's foremost concern is where he can get that next bit of pussy

either way, I'm glad he's going hard in the paint

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

I watched the episode of Community last night where they hold a student president election so someone can represent the school for a Joe Biden episode.

overall it was okay but there's a super funny scene where they voice Biden as some old fucker who just woke up from a nap and he says "I had a dream I was a regular president..."

Pop Pop!

$60 for a dogshit photoshop.

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin
Rick & Morty is on

it's the sex doll episode too

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Grandpa Palpatine posted:

I think it might be a combination of him being so old that he doesn't give a gently caress if he gets re-elected and also Jill might be way to the left of him.

because as we all know, that just like Bill, Uncle Joe's foremost concern is where he can get that next bit of pussy

Idk what in joseph robinette Bidens career makes you think he was some secret leftist now finally able to advocate what he wants

Imo material conditions are so much worse now than they were in 2008 that they are forced to actually try and do something

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

the establishment and world capital had too big respective shocks: Trump and COVID. They are doing the minimum possible to keep the wheels on the cart. Biden and his crew know an easy way to protect the brand of the Dems -- and try to build a legacy for Biden when he dies in the next 2-5 years -- is to just say you want to do good things and, yeah, let Manchin and Sinema put the loving brakes on that.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

man he should tell the president this, I think that guy in charge is some kinda senile old rapist who disagrees!

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

:catstare:

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

looking forward to having access to "affordable" healthcare on my middle class 400k salary! thank you joe!

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar
joe biden’s a stupid lying piece of loving poo poo

Complications
Jun 19, 2014

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

according to the rapist and cop, no, the children are being swiftly moved from the ICE cages that we have photographic evidence of to HHS facilities that are sunshine and rainbows and that nobody is allowed into to take pictures because reasons

comparisons to the camps run by the health department of the nazis and the results thereto are very unwelcome to the liberals

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Complications posted:

comparisons to the camps run by the health department of the nazis and the results thereto are very unwelcome to the liberals
Why are they unfavorable? The liberals like the results they're getting!

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

OK baizuo posted:

It takes a monumentally perverse amount of arrogant liberal do-gooderism to want to ban one of the simplest and most accessible modes of pleasure for the masses.

That's exactly what I said when they arrested me for jerking off in the elevator.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Tubgoat posted:

liberals want to be as relentlessly and pointlessly cruel as usual, but they also want to be praised for their (nonexistent) kindness and compassion. the ideal is a mass grave, but woke.

Complications
Jun 19, 2014

Tubgoat posted:

The camps and what they do are just fine to the liberals, it's the direct 1:1 comparison from methods and results to bad people that they detest.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Grandpa Palpatine posted:

source ur quotes

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

We don't like you using "concentration camps"

Call them "Constant Frustration Camps," because the lines are so long you'd think people were getting into disney world!!! XD or maybe hogwarts!!!!! LOL

#BIDEN

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Mayor Dave posted:

yea it should be beau biden II what a dumb noob

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

i need more money old man

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Louisgod posted:

joe biden’s a stupid lying piece of loving poo poo

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin
Man what the gently caress happened to @PimpBillClinton? His poo poo use to be off the chain.

Hope he isn't dead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
https://twitter.com/mossfiend/status/1385729229191622658?s=19