Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

my neighbor's cat decided that I was his new owner at some point and started breaking into my house regularly and when he couldn't get in he'd follow me around the house spying on me through the windows and yelling at me

everytime I came home he'd run up to me just chatting away and I'd sit down on my step and talk with him and pet him

eventually he started running up to me on the street and leaping onto my shoulders

dude was kind of annoying, but I missed him when my neighbors moved away :(

I need a pet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
you do need a pet. get you a nice starter cat, maybe a domestic short hair, something in a tuxedo perhaps

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
where do you live again we can work together to pick the best pet for you

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Hopefully he's gainfully employed and residing on the sea floor

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Aardvark! posted:

you do need a pet. get you a nice starter cat, maybe a domestic short hair, something in a tuxedo perhaps

my last pet was this two headed tuxedo cat that came out of a teleporter accident

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

even though I want a pet right now I really shouldn't, I got that long covid and barely have the energy to take care of myself

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Aardvark! posted:

where do you live again we can work together to pick the best pet for you

maybe one of those monkeys that helps around the house

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
how about some camels? they're only $35 a piece but you have to buy 100 of them

https://www.alibaba.com/product-det....fd1b721drnX76v

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Style: Alive

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

gimme dat fat camel

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
oh poo poo here we go, only 10 bux a piece

https://www.alibaba.com/product-det....176d10da7uK8yf

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Are abnormal, obese camels more or less

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Omg I love himb

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
tip im gonna mail you a live one of these fuckers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mtz81PjU1vI

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I think I may have previously mentioned that I spent a couple nights in a haunted hotel built on hot springs and surrounded by peacocks

it sounds romantic until you get there and discover it's a rundown old building, the hot springs are sulfurous so the whole place smells like a hot fart, and the peacocks all let out blood curdling screams starting at 5 am

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfTUpk_bzSc

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Shithouse Dave posted:

Omg I love himb

Yes that cat has seen some poo poo

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

hey mpp, did you stop 3d modeling? I was enjoying seeing your progress

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020
you ever go all winter without hot water cause you didn't want to call maintenance cause you didn't want to clean your apartment and patio where the hot water heater closet is and just warmed up big pots of water on the stove and then poured them into the bathtub

haha me neither thatd be pretty depressing, right. im just asking

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

its_my_birthday posted:

you ever go all winter without hot water cause you didn't want to call maintenance cause you didn't want to clean your apartment and patio where the hot water heater closet is and just warmed up big pots of water on the stove and then poured them into the bathtub

happy birthday

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

also post tomorrow and :same:

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

officially on 3rd shift as of a few days ago and still struggling with getting any kind of sleep schedule going. poo poo was easier when I was younger

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

coming home and hitting the bong and going for a morning walk has been nice though

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

its_my_birthday posted:

No but I used to have a bird in the apartment that I wasn’t supposed to have but the maintenance guy didn’t give a poo poo and would whistle at him but then one time it was a different maintenance guy and he reported me to property management and I had to have an inspection.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Tip posted:

hey mpp, did you stop 3d modeling? I was enjoying seeing your progress

I haven't done much lately but I intend to get back to it. Tbh I've been too preoccupied with the issue of where I'm going to live to get and such to get much work done. Hopefully once this is all sorted out I'll get back on track!

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Aardvark! did you end up eating Pho or Ramen last night?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

Aardvark! did you end up eating Pho or Ramen last night?

i had spicy tonkotsu with 2 extra eggs. it was the thought of eating those delicious, delicious ramen soaked eggs that pushed me over the edge.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Spaghetti. :discourse:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
thinkin about making a new thread today. havent thought of any topics lately though :thunk:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Aardvark! posted:

thinkin about making a new thread today. havent thought of any topics lately though :thunk:

Something something popcorn at theatres.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Rumpthread revival.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Yeah let us post butts

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I was startled to learn that for some reason there are people that mostly drink out of actual glass glasses rather than a mug. This seems weird to me. Isnt a mug superior in every way, outside of drinking certain stuff like wine or whatever

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

I was startled to learn that for some reason there are people that mostly drink out of actual glass glasses rather than a mug. This seems weird to me. Isnt a mug superior in every way, outside of drinking certain stuff like wine or whatever

what kind of beverage are we talking about here? do you drink down a mug of orange juice? let me see one of your mugs

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

lmao-ing thinking about enjoying a nice mug of milk with breakfast, and perhaps a mug of cola with lunch.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

PinheadSlim posted:

lmao-ing thinking about enjoying a nice mug of milk with breakfast, and perhaps a mug of cola with lunch.

unwinding with a coffee mug full of bud lite after work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
When we had some people over for my 40th my girlfriend had gotten a bunch of black plastic cups that said “LOL you’re 40!” or something. Anyway they’re really sturdy and dishwasher safe so now we just use those for almost everything.