Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 31 hours!
My hanzo steel just can't be sharp enough to fend off all these fffffeeeeemaaaaleeess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 31 hours!

Spinz posted:

CONSTANT lovely SNIPING

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
I accidentally gave money to a serial wife abuser!!!!!!!!!!!

zgrowler2 posted:

waffleimages being dead and this leading to death of context in innumerable goldmine threads
I still think about the JC TenTon thread from time to time. :(

Elentor posted:

I had people stalking me on dating apps trying to hookup with me because of a let's play I wrote 11 years ago.

I wish this was a joke and that I could have said "a person" instead of "people".

Story time.

mom and dad fight a lot fucked around with this message at 15:39 on May 3, 2021

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Knives for hands

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)

Elentor posted:

I had people stalking me on dating apps trying to hookup with me because of a let's play I wrote 11 years ago.

I wish this was a joke and that I could have said "a person" instead of "people".

I’m guessing FFVII?

Was that really 11 years ago?! :stare:

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
My gimmicks have taken on a life of their own and now I can't ever stop tuggin

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Derpies posted:

My gimmicks have taken on a life of their own and now I can't ever stop tuggin

:rip:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
So, Elentor, did you take advantage of the FF7 strange or...?

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

You think you taught me a lesson, babe
Betcha think you "got through to me"
No one gets through here anymore
Right
Listening to Garbage's The World is Not Enough as you sip a Mountain Dew Code Red from a novelty Medieval Times flagon and agonizing over what to craft next in Terraria.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Who What Now posted:

Imagine having seventy-five nerds with some variation of the name Sepiroth contacting you. Just brutal.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Literally A Person posted:

Imagine having seventy-five nerds with some variation of the name Sepiroth contacting you. Just brutal.

Just make a girl character in any MMO.

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

You think you taught me a lesson, babe
Betcha think you "got through to me"
No one gets through here anymore
Right

The horror...
SephirothIRA has sent you a message!
AerithSephlovestory has sent you a video message!
ChocoboConsent90 has sent you a message!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Haha yeah and imagine if you invited all of them to your hotel room over the period of 3-4 hours with a sign on the door that read "line em up" I mean could you imagine that like what would that even SMELL like I wonder wow?~!

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
:colbert: :crossarms:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Actually a real problem I come across all the time is not being able to use SA emotes outside of SA :negative:

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
I can't find a tailor to make quarantine-related weight gain adjustments to my dress balldo that I need immediately for all the goon weddings I have been e-vited to.

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

Who What Now posted:

Actually a real problem I come across all the time is not being able to use SA emotes outside of SA :negative:

The inability to use :effort: in texts is a serious problem.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

having to deal with horror of nesting comments on other websites.

aegof
Mar 2, 2011

Recognizing goatse and loss but not Simpsons jokes.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
https://i.imgur.com/GY3x07n.mp4

Meme Poker Party fucked around with this message at 18:09 on May 3, 2021

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Forums slow

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

all the interesting threads are filled with posters who are banned for being pedophiles, the nazis keep escaping their quarantine and making GBS threads up normal threads, the smilies are non-intuitive and I've acquired a lamia fetish from posting in general too much

okay so all of these are message board-specific, not goon-specific. I have no goon complaints

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Being able to tell different animes apart

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)

Shishkahuben posted:

acquired a lamia fetish from posting in general too much

:same:

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

Giving away all my Christmas money so a racist trucker from 'bama can blow it all on vent hoods, cold babies, and WalMart HB steaks

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

my toes are too big

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

:rolleyes: Everybody thinks they have a Lamia fetish until they find the cloaca

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

my toes are too big

sand them down my good friend

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
When asked about my accomplishments, I say I hosted a goatse mirror for several years out of my own pocket, about a thousand hits a day, then sold the domain to another goon when I got bored of wasting money on a giant gaping anus.

This is met with either:

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

The job search is going poorly.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nooner posted:

:stare: uhh this I feel deserves it's own thread

low key sex master posted:

Yeah this needs a thread please

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I’m guessing FFVII?

Was that really 11 years ago?! :stare:

Who What Now posted:

Over the years I've shared this story a few times. It's not thread-worthy because I just want not to draw any attention to me anymore and I'm sort of glad that no one gives a poo poo about me anymore minus the kind souls who still support me on my patreon.

Long story short, it was really easy to find me in any dating app if you know how I look. So the first person to contact me was some chick who was 23, I was 25, she looked good and had a fun conversation. After I showed interest she was very forward. We met, she was extremely forward, we hooked up, etc. During none of this she even talked about the game.
Before ghosting me she told me that she was a fan and had a bet ongoing with her university class that who apparently was a bunch of nerds who read my LP in one of those offsites. Since I mentioned constantly I lived in Rio as a huge part of my LP early on was drawing parallels between the game and the slums, and she was also in Rio, the bet was "I bet I can get find and get laid with them". Which means she must have looked profile by profile to find me and searching for keywords wouldn't work because I don't really mention games in my dating profiles.

The other two stories are more of the same. One is fairly benign - I don't think the person knew who I was until after we started dating. The other involved someone getting my Skype, pretending to be someone who just added it by mistake and trying to chat with me, but being really horny and wanting to talk about the game. She basically did not attempt to be subtle at all. After I blocked her she kept showing up under different accounts pretending to be a different person but with the same obvious modus operandi. This poo poo went on for 2 years.

Edit: Not one of these people had an account on SA, they all read on off-sites.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
While we're at it I once heard a loving cursed flirt, completely unrelated to any of those stories, that was "if I dress like Aeris will you impale me" and I don't wish upon anyone to hear such loving cursed words irl.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp
lmao

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

FFVII is like the Star Trek of video games. Nothing wrong with it, lots of people like it, myself included. It just attracts some really weird people.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Valko posted:

FFVII is like the Star Trek of video games. Nothing wrong with it, lots of people like it, myself included. It just attracts some really weird people.

Makes me think of that quote a goon posted forever ago they heard from someone in LE who busted pedos, was something like "not all star trek fans are child molesters, but all child molesters are star trek fans"

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Elentor posted:

While we're at it I once heard a loving cursed flirt, completely unrelated to any of those stories, that was "if I dress like Aeris will you impale me" and I don't wish upon anyone to hear such loving cursed words irl.

When I was around 13-15 I was a huge weaboo and my entire social circle at school was also weebs. A girl who was interested in me asked me to "be her Goku"

I was destined to be a goon

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

Elentor posted:

Lmao. That's just... terrible.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Elentor posted:

Haha can't believe someone actually said that seriously!! Everyone knows Tifa is way better

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
*quickly crumples up and hides the Yuffie themed "You STOLE my heart" valentine card I made for Elentor*
heh..hehe, yeah, what uh, what losers, heheheh

:sigh:

AlphariusOmegon
May 11, 2020

Who What Now posted:

Just make a girl character in any MMO.

Actually not as easy as you think it is, given most of them have girl characters too - At least in modern times these individuals have largely turned their creepiness at each other resulting in some of just the most degenerate behavior to technically take place in public (If behind the closed doors of PMs).

I know because my MMORPG strategy has long been making girl characters and having people give me free poo poo and that well has been running dry for YEARS now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Who What Now posted:

:rolleyes: Everybody thinks they have a Lamia fetish until they find the cloaca

Up the bum, still make baby.