Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

craving a wet sandwich

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

au jus? pour moi?

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
at this time of night ur only option is arby's op. lucky 4 u it's p good tho

:yum: now I want one too. with horsey

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

lying in bed and having physical cravings for baguette beef dipped in itself

Areola Grande

thick, salty au jus? don't mind if I do :smugmrgw:

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

prepuce repurposed posted:

at this time of night ur only option is arby's op. lucky 4 u it's p good tho

:yum: now I want one too. with horsey

I've accepted that I'm not getting one tonight, but it looks like my only local option is papa john's :( dangelos has done good ones though

Areola Grande

they say the French dip was invented when a clumsy frenchman dropped his beef sammy in some hot stock by accident and then chowed down anyways. a true hero imo

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Have you ever tried: a homemade roast beef sandwich on a buttered, toasted baguette with thick slices of swiss cheese, dipped in the onion-infused beef drippings by way of a fancy onion gravy?

Have you?

I recommend it.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

they say the French dip was invented when a clumsy frenchman dropped his beef sammy in some hot stock by accident and then chowed down anyways. a true hero imo

furiously taking notes as clumsy frenchmen eat sandwiches over various broths and stocks

Stoner Sloth

o7

Teddy Thunders posted:

Have you ever tried: a homemade roast beef sandwich on a buttered, toasted baguette with thick slices of swiss cheese, dipped in the onion-infused beef drippings by way of a fancy onion gravy?

Have you?

I recommend it.

sounds v good, i made home made beef au jus sammies a few times and they're so good too

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Teddy Thunders posted:

Have you?

I recommend it.

sounds like a fun dip to me!

I don't have photoshop installed right now but imagine a fun dip package that says French dip instead

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
Mmmmoist

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

sk posted:

sounds like a fun dip to me!

I don't have photoshop installed right now but imagine a fun dip package that says French dip instead

Use the Lipton's Onions Soup mix packet as the base, it would be good

Actually

Just lick a slim jim and dip it in the onion soup mix, repeat.

Areola Grande

I want a french dip

nut

a Portuguese dip

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

A French dip is when you dip you are balls in onion soup as you nut

nut

A Brazilian soaker

nut

a shrimp sogboy

nut

the Denver Damp

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

A Chattahoochee Chiller is when you dunk your balls in a mixture of cold One and onion soup as you nut while eating a hamburger

nut

think i finally know what "twins" they're talking about in twining tea

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
beefwich

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

update: today I'm going to the store (I haven't done this in a long time because depression/COVID) to get french dip things

nut posted:

the Denver Damp

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

wait I'm getting my second vaccine today so maybe not :goleft:

Slumpy
why the gently caress does every place make soup du jour different sometimes its not even remotely close

slumpy

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

wet roast beast sammich ranking list

1. roast beef poboy
TIE 2. italian beef sammich (more delish than french dip but possibly too messy and too heartburney to definitely beat out the standard french dip)
TIE 2. standard french dip
4. philly cheesesteak

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

nut

the san francisco sopper

nut

the Great Giza Gush

nut

a traditional egyptian panini

frump truck

hello... again!

Bonjour! La terre est plate et la 5G permettra également à Bill Gates de contrôler vos bras afin que vous deviez les faire tourner comme un moulin à vent 24 heures sur 24. Merde!

Bilirubin

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

frump truck posted:

Bonjour! La terre est plate et la 5G permettra également à Bill Gates de contrôler vos bras afin que vous deviez les faire tourner comme un moulin à vent 24 heures sur 24. Merde!

Sacrement!

Mais je voudrais encore une trempette française

OMGVBFLOL posted:

if you have the money and the patience, you can Hello Kitty anything

Thank you deep dish peat moss!
barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

wet roast beast sammich ranking list

1. roast beef poboy
TIE 2. italian beef sammich (more delish than french dip but possibly too messy and too heartburney to definitely beat out the standard french dip)
TIE 2. standard french dip
4. philly cheesesteak

your ranking is missing the best beefwich variety: the north shore roast beef

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

barnold posted:

Op please this is not the Boston thread I beg of you

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

My eyes forever burned by the memory of Boston's obsession with dipping dick and balls into a heady mixture of mayonnaise and "barbecue" "sauce" then rubbing it on a beef roll.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

barnold posted:

man there's a place in woburn that has really good roast beef, but it's only open during first shift so i can't get it anymore now that i'm not working in the area :(

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
a dutch dunk

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

barnold posted:

this sandwich triggers my fight/flight response

Nosfereefer

its like something out of the advanced dungeon and dragons monster manual

Areola Grande

barnold posted:

that's a hosed up moon pie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold

that's a hosed up moon pie

wet moon beef, rarest of its kind

Teddy Thunders posted:

My eyes forever burned by the memory of Boston's obsession with dipping dick and balls into a heady mixture of mayonnaise and "barbecue" "sauce" then rubbing it on a beef roll.

the dick and balls i can confirm but why would you put quotations around barbecue sauce it's literally more BBQ than most well-known of the southern sauces