Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should there even be a poll here???
This poll is closed.
Yes 106 15.84%
No 117 17.49%
Goku 446 66.67%
Total: 669 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Never!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Google is also trying to shake people down for using Gmail or backing up photos. My account limit has been reached so I deleted 5k emails and backed up 20 gigs of photos on an HDD and deleted them. 2 weeks later my storage is critically low again! Amazing!

I guess the shaden is on me for thinking I was allowed to use email for free in exchange for just all my personal data.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I have never run into space problems or age verification prompts with my Google account so I think you’re outing yourself as a pirate or something.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

I feel like these would work better if it said hurt instead of help.

schmug
May 20, 2007

once again the best schadenfreude comes from within this thread

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

ekuNNN posted:

lmao what is this poo poo

sure google, I'm going to send you my ID to watch nutshots on youtube

3 day wait to watch some nut shots on youtube, that's dedication

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

I did and i'm absolutely tickled pink that someone not only saved it, but had it cocked and ready to go

thank you for making my day :kimchi:

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

therattle posted:

That’s delightful and wholesome.

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

ekuNNN posted:

lmao what is this poo poo

sure google, I'm going to send you my ID to watch nutshots on youtube

If there were any typos in this message it would be completely indistinguishable from an outright scam, incredible

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Youtube is alway loving around with Fail Army too. Someone at Google must hate them.

Like the guy who hated us so much he changed the search algorithm to hide any results for somethingawful.com.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
YouTube also started pulling LA Beast videos that contained him vomiting, so now it’s always censored when it inevitably happens.

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

Zero One posted:

Like the guy who hated us so much he changed the search algorithm to hide any results for somethingawful.com.

Feel like that’s a net gain for us overall.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Pope Corky the IX posted:

YouTube also started pulling LA Beast videos that contained him vomiting, so now it’s always censored when it inevitably happens.

i do not understand how he is still alive

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Azathoth posted:

i do not understand how he is still alive

Gotta be in crippling debt from all the hospital visits, needs to keep making videos to pay them off.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I met him a couple years ago and he’s a really nice and friendly guy. And he actually makes quite a bit of money between advertising, sponsorships, and Cameo.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
LA Beast is the type of guy everyone should hate but he's so positive we can't help but love him.

Please supply me your credit card number to read more about my thoughts on Youtube vomiters.

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009
https://i.imgur.com/uRUeAfO.mp4

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Push El Burrito posted:

LA Beast is the type of guy everyone should hate but he's so positive we can't help but love him.

Please supply me your credit card number to read more about my thoughts on Youtube vomiters.

Yeah, no hate here, and I'm oddly glad to hear at least that he's well compensated.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Zero One posted:

Did this have anything to do with the discovery of an exact copy of the SA forums that updated in real time but with random search links stuck into the middle of everything? That was loving amazing and where my red text came from.

Captainsalami
Apr 16, 2010

I told you you'd pay!

limp_cheese posted:

Did this have anything to do with the discovery of an exact copy of the SA forums that updated in real time but with random search links stuck into the middle of everything? That was loving amazing and where my red text came from.

What

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Well, at least they don't have to save for college.

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

Gee what a good idea

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

This has to be a joke.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Shishkahuben posted:

This has to be a joke.

It's actually a prank, bro.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

https://i.imgur.com/NuLSDUW.mp4

Schad on the driver's pants and the poor souls that have to unload it when it gets there.

Phuzun
Jul 4, 2007

Admiral Joeslop posted:

https://i.imgur.com/NuLSDUW.mp4

Schad on the driver's pants and the poor souls that have to unload it when it gets there.

How bad was this truck driving to attract the recording in the first place?

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Phuzun posted:

How bad was this truck driving to attract the recording in the first place?

If you live in that area and you know that bridge, and you see an extra long vehicle approaching it, you will have a fairly good idea that something film-worthy is about to happen before it actually does.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
Have none of you guys considered that Google really needs to look out for its bottom line?

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Shishkahuben posted:

This has to be a joke.

Jackass actually had a pretty good take on this in one of the movies. Setup is they dress a white guy up in brown-face and strap a fake bomb to his chest and... wait, this doesn't sound good at all!

The hook being their mark was an actor (Kumar!) and they turned it around on the prankster ("are you an actor or some poo poo?" k: "c'mon"). But, uh, yeah, that brownface and underlying racism is really bad and please don't take this post as defending or justifying that bullshit in any way!

Here's a piss quality version (warning: it's a Jackass movie skit about Islamic terrorism in America filmed in like 2005):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOsB0-DUrS0

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/mTYFZeZ.mp4

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Cocaine Bear posted:

Jackass actually had a pretty good take on this in one of the movies. Setup is they dress a white guy up in brown-face and strap a fake bomb to his chest and... wait, this doesn't sound good at all!

The hook being their mark was an actor (Kumar!) and they turned it around on the prankster ("are you an actor or some poo poo?" k: "c'mon"). But, uh, yeah, that brownface and underlying racism is really bad and please don't take this post as defending or justifying that bullshit in any way!

It was Jay Chandrasekhar from Broken Lizard, not Kal Penn. And I think that sketch was more about loving with Ehren McGhehey than making any kind of political point.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Mister Speaker posted:

It was Jay Chandrasekhar from Broken Lizard, not Kal Penn. And I think that sketch was more about loving with Ehren McGhehey than making any kind of political point.

gently caress, well my bad on mixing up the actors, was going off memory! And I get what they were doing and it was funny but it's still racist and lovely.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Maybe the driver should unload their own pants :colbert:

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Well, at least they don't have to save for college.

All the college money is going to go to buy chewable, non-toxic coloring books for the child

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I would also like to know more.

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

limp_cheese posted:

Was this the same as the Horny Forums or have there been multiple instances of this kind of thing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/701265871317762110/838921161348874260/1620084771452.mp4