Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

In Training posted:

I thought the great ace attorney games were pretty junky from reports from the true heads who played fan translations already.

I only played the first one and I didn't finish it (I don't think the second one has a fan translation yet?) because it was kind of boring and the Sherlock Holmes segments sucked. I think it's still worth trying out if it's going to get an actual translation, hell I might go back and finish the first one in that case.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Sherlock Holmes is fail

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i suck at DMC3 but it's still fun to work through my pain and finish each mission after a try or two. i couldn't figure out how to deal with the bat ladies final attack other than jumping away and shooting to float above her. it never did any damage though and took forever to finish, at least this guitar is cool

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Play edgeworth 1 and 2 (fanpatch) instead of the meiji ones. Or play them all. But play the edgeworth games forst sonce theyre way better

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

Play edgeworth 1 and 2 (fanpatch) instead of the meiji ones. Or play them all. But play the edgeworth games forst sonce theyre way better

big this. aai2 is amazing

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Might replay a DMC soon... trying to decide between 3 and 5. 5 has V sections which I loathe exponentially more every time but 3 has a lot of annoying levels

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

play V as Vergil

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

So was the Oculus VR Resident Evil 4 the RE4 remake that’s been rumored/semi-confirmed for a while, or is there another 4 remake on top of that. Do we know at this point

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Pretty sure there's an actual RE2make style remake of 4 in production right now.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
how are you so sure

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Hackers broke into Capcom's servers like a year ago and stole data about every single game in development.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Didn't that have a bunch of wish fulfilment stuff that was probably just being floated at the ideas stage?

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

If I’m remembering right that data leak included details of actual work being done on re4 involving stuff like it being moved to a different internal studio. I just didn’t know if there was any confirmation that the VR remake was that remake or if a separate RE2-style remake was planned

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
oh yeah that happened

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

ArfJason posted:

how are you so sure

oh yeah lets listen to this fuckin guy
https://twitter.com/zachhammer/status/1224538369675407360

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
i cant believe i fell for bernie bropaganda again

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
was going thru my youtube uploads trying to opt out of the latest dumb poo poo they autoenabled for everyone and found this again and loled

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

absolutely anything posted:

was going thru my youtube uploads trying to opt out of the latest dumb poo poo they autoenabled for everyone and found this again and loled

lmfao

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lol

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Lol

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lol

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

lmao

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Thank You Capcom (for RE Village)

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Thank You Capcom (for Ace Attorney)

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003