Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

What food produces the best tasting burps? I just had ramen and these burps are gnarly, not very good in my opinion. The ramen was solid, but the burps are more funky and gross than pleasant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

root beer

shirunei
Sep 7, 2018

I tried to run away. To take the easy way out. I'll live through the suffering. When I die, I want to feel like I did my best.

Verisimilidude posted:

What food produces the best tasting burps? I just had ramen and these burps are gnarly, not very good in my opinion. The ramen was solid, but the burps are more funky and gross than pleasant.

Middle aged and still eating ramen? wow

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

Is there a way to hide a thread so I never have to see it again?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Dignity Van Houten posted:

Turn off your monitor

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Dignity Van Houten posted:

Even better

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

shirunei posted:

Middle aged and still eating ramen? wow

look at this disgusting poo poo for children

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
rear end

shirunei
Sep 7, 2018

I tried to run away. To take the easy way out. I'll live through the suffering. When I die, I want to feel like I did my best.

The Walrus posted:

look at this disgusting poo poo for children

i said ramen not Ramen
sheesh

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Garlic fries, sauerkraut, and beer.

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
Haribo gummies

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Ask your mom how she feels about burping up my goop, OP

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
an entire bulb of roasted garlic

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
rear end

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
Peanut butter Captain Crunch cereal

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

altoids

wintergreen life savers

toothpaste

chocolateTHUNDER
Jul 19, 2008

GIVE ME ALL YOUR FREE AGENTS

ALL OF THEM
Can't believe no one has said hot dog yet.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
rear end

Dangit

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Hog meat

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

ok here is the secret to delicious burps. take off your shirt and drink beer all day in the sun. no cover or sunscreen. when the sun goes down start a campfire and throw a can of baked beans on there. now find a stick and put two of your preferred hotdogs ( i use brats tbh) on it and roast it on the fire. get a pack of hotdog buns and open it up and take out two. now take a spoon and spoon out some baked beans onto the buns. place the dogs on top of the baked beans in the bun and eat both as the volcano hot juices run onto your bare chest. when finished eating, straighten your back and look directly at the full moon as a gentle breeze blows, putting the smell of the forest into your nostrils, plant your feet, and unleash the most delicious, life affirming burp hard into the night.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Ginger. :hmmyes:

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

frogge posted:

Garlic fries and beer.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
Linguine with white clam sauce

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Came to post: This.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Ginger cookie s

Raskolnikov2089
Nov 3, 2006

Schizzy to the matic
I'm physically incapable of burping so I'm going to guess donuts.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

For me, it's a toss up between gyros and Italian sausage.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.

Raskolnikov2089 posted:

I'm physically incapable of burping so I'm going to guess donuts.

do you fart extra?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

What about foods that taste the best if you throw them back up just a little bit? Not enough to spew or anything though? Do you sallow the tiny bit of puke or spit it out?

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
One time my burps tasted strongly of Cheerios even though I hadn't had Cheerios in years and then I shat and puked for three days straight. This was over two decades ago and doesn't really relate to the topic, but that's pretty weird right?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
This sounds loving ridiculous but I've given this a lot of thought, OP. I like to trail run and one thing that always happens is some burping. Don't know if it's just from bouncing up and down or what. So anyway, I started to realize that some foods, if I ate them before I ran, were truly loving rancid when I burped while running. With a little experimentation I found that the food that has the most pleasant "taste" coming back up as a burp is carrot sticks dipped in peanut butter. It literally tastes just like carrots dipped in peanut butter. Amazing.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
If you belch after drinking a fat tire (the beer) it tastes like a Costco hot dog. I can only assume that consuming the beer and dog simultaneously would result in the greatest dog burp of all time.

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

dr. pepper, I know it's not food but it's that

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

if you eat taco bell then burp it tastes like taco bell and also if you fart it smells like taco bell. its a full cycle throughout your body and very healthy

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

The Breakfast Sampler posted:

dr. pepper, I know it's not food but it's that

Literally came in here to post this

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

AKA Pseudonym posted:

One time my burps tasted strongly of Cheerios even though I hadn't had Cheerios in years and then I shat and puked for three days straight. This was over two decades ago and doesn't really relate to the topic, but that's pretty weird right?

Fun fact: a lot of barf burps taste like cheerios even if you haven't had any in years. For some reason cheerios are tasty going down but change the direction and it is rancid.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

The warm, sticky cum of many, many hairy buff men

Raskolnikov2089
Nov 3, 2006

Schizzy to the matic

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

do you fart extra?

So very much.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
chili cheese dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.
raw garlic