Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
vanilla milkshake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Really just any sort of milk based stuff. Neutralizes the stomach acid so it tastes more or less the same coming up

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Stop eating so much.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
As long as it isn't spicy or acidic.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

As long as it isn't spicy or acidic.

i puked up black coffee once and it was a loving nightmare

opposite of vanilla milkshake

Kaewan
May 29, 2008
The worst is olives for sure, I’d say the best is alkaseltzer, but that’s not a food. So oatmeal maybe?

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

The worst tasting barf imo is red wine and chocolate.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

i puked up black coffee once and it was a loving nightmare

opposite of vanilla milkshake

Jalapenos are really bad to puke up, so is a lot of pasta and red sauce. All Indian food.

Pro tip for puking: drag a chair into the bathroom and vomit while sitting on it. Changed my fuckin life

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Drinks are easy, go with pepto-bismol, Fanta or pedialyte. Foods are more challenging, but maybe chicken soup is a good choice. For more solid maybe chili.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
ITT, we are dogs using the internet to make plans for the future.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

ITT, we are dogs using the internet to make plans for the future.

god, i wish

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

someone rubs me the wrong way.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

PB&J Sammy

Cryomancer
Jan 22, 2005

Indeed.
During an inferno of a Vegas summer, after a vigorous workout, I chugged a whole bottle of ice-cold water. In the hot shower, my stomach churned and I puked pure, cold water down the drain. It was so refreshing... almost pleasurable, even. And my abs got a last-minute workout I never knew I needed! Recommended!!!

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Vomit.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

You've made an enemy today Dell Zincht, if that is your real name. That is exactly what I came here to post.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Zeluth posted:

Stop eating so much.

Linux Pirate posted:

The worst tasting barf imo is red wine and chocolate.

Classy.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

ape ceviche

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

I dunno but Haribo Tangfastics taste like poison on the way back up

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
poo poo.

Eat rear end, puke, swallow repeat.

meat glitter
Nov 12, 2019

ice cold strawberries

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Ice cream I guess

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
pussy juice

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
As someone with a chronic condition that causes me to vomit most days of the week it's vanilla milkshake. Anything smooth with a mild but strong flavor is good.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Cryomancer posted:

During an inferno of a Vegas summer, after a vigorous workout, I chugged a whole bottle of ice-cold water. In the hot shower, my stomach churned and I puked pure, cold water down the drain. It was so refreshing... almost pleasurable, even. And my abs got a last-minute workout I never knew I needed! Recommended!!!

The worst is puking up water that’s just had enough time to get warm and slightly sour from your stomach acid. Ugh. Had that happen a few times the last time I had norovirus.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Cold water is also a good puke. Easily top 3

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
Vomit generally produces the best vomit. It can be yours, or alternatively, your dogs.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

does vomiting hersey's back just not taste any different, or is it doubly bad as it combines both vomit flavour and actual vomit?

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
They cancel each other out and taste like Cadbury

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
Pimento loaf

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
look at these weak stomach bitches puking poo poo up lmao

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Spaghetti or any other long thin noodle.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

The best tasting vomit was any vomit you did at school because you could so easily turn that into a day or two off to lie in bed and play N64

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Chrs posted:

The best tasting vomit was any vomit you did at school because you could so easily turn that into a day or two off to lie in bed and play N64

This is super true.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
I wanna judge this science fair project

azurite
Jul 25, 2010

Strange, isn't it?!

I hate it when I can tell what I'm puking up. Pepto puke is the worst.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Orange gatorade.