Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Goons Are Gifts)

sb hermit

Smokey whiskey is also good. But I don't keep any of that handy, though, so I hope someone's got a handle somewhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

we're having a very political discussion in byob and I think cspam can help with this as you guys are experienced in fierce word fights and brutal topics about justice and humanity

breakfast for dinner, yes/no??

Spergin Morlock

Goons Are Great posted:

we're having a very political discussion in byob and I think cspam can help with this as you guys are experienced in fierce word fights and brutal topics about justice and humanity

yes, its the best time to have it

Zedhe Khoja

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna

Goons Are Great posted:

depends. Omelets are a highly appropriate dinner food. pancakes are not don't eat pancakes

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Stoner Sloth

Zedhe Khoja posted:

depends. Omelets are a highly appropriate dinner food. pancakes are not don't eat pancakes

pancakes in the sense that a lot of folks mean it? no probably not - way too much doughiness imo

dinner crepes though can be good - growing up we used to have Palatschinken (austrian crepes that are a little thicker than the french ones and you roll rather than fold them) and then you use the left overs for dinner, usually filling them up with ham and cheese

Frances Nurples

you can make a pancake out of all kinds of ju8nk and it is good for breakfast or dinner time isn't real just eat whatever

V. Illych L.

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

i have taken to making pancakes for dinner and i will die in defence of this concept

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
I ate Cap'n Crunch at 1am and felt pretty good about it.

Stoner Sloth

breakfast burrito for dinner

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
When I'm feeling frisky I'll have second breakfast for first breakfast

Sing Along

by Athanatos
attention passengers, quick vibe check:

https://soundcloud.com/lexomusic/tot-ft-vokabkompany?in=qumble/sets/my-playlist

Sing Along

by Athanatos

samantonio posted:

When I'm feeling frisky I'll have second breakfast for first breakfast

The vibe check appears to be for you in particular.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=199PRNiERmI

Cage Kicker

End of the fiscal year, bitch.
MP's got time to order pens for year year, hooah?

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made

yuge

Goons Are Gifts

is it true that rptum ordered hamberders for breakfast?

because I have strong opinions on that matter

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Sing Along posted:

The vibe check appears to be for you in particular.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=199PRNiERmI

Curve ball

https://youtu.be/VktV37V16Ig

Epic High Five

Goons Are Great posted:

Yes, breakfast foods are delicious but the best actual breakfast is not eating until a late lunch

Sing Along

by Athanatos
i'm detecting some anomalous activity in the holodeck

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Breakfast for dinner is my god given right as an American

Sing Along

by Athanatos

Rarity posted:

What is an American? Is it a species of granite?

sb hermit

Sing Along posted:

What is an American? Is it a species of granite?

A miserable little pile of guns.

Or I guess it could be a form of rock. Maybe classic rock. Or smooth jazz.

ArmedZombie

this is America. I eat whatever the gently caress I want whenever the gently caress I want. BITCH.

sb hermit

All I know is that America is not a monolith.

Except when it comes to tacos, maybe. Or burritos.

Filthy Hans

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

paranoid randroid posted:

i feel like ive had nothing but disappointing burrito experiences lately

the last burrito I ate was in 2019

dex_sda

Hot Diggity! posted:

hi byob i hope you all have a chill day and week

dex_sda

im gonna make beans today, red and black mix. anarchocommunist beans. Feeling cute might make a burrito

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Rarity posted:

:thunk:

Epic High Five

I made lentils, gods most perfect food. I intend to cover them in el yucateco xxxtra hot and in honor of this discussion I will also mix some eggs in with them (it's my dinner)

Flavius Aetass

Goons Are Great posted:

worrying about that as an adult is for people who carry a frankly creepy idea in the back of their minds that mommy or daddy will be displeased

Breakfast All Day

Rarity posted:

:hai:

Prof. Crocodile

i feel like you should recuse yourself from opining on this topic, due to a clear personal bias.

Prof. Crocodile

Also cannot believe I missed whiskey and burrito chat. I love all forms of whisk(e)y, and on Sunday I had an awesome burrito from a Mexican market up the street. The burrito was so good that I stopped eating it a couple times to reflect on how good it was.

Flavius Aetass

Prof. Crocodile posted:

The burrito was so good that I stopped eating it a couple times to reflect on how good it was.

That's the best feeling :allears:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

:hai:

Zedhe Khoja

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
make kumpir and waffles. get the best of both worlds

Prof. Crocodile

Also I just flat-out dislike breakfast foods. I hate pancakes and waffles, I don't really enjoy bacon or eggs except as bit players in larger recipes, and I don't even remember the last time I had cold cereal.

Epic High Five

A big problem with breakfast is that we have moved away from the original traditional american breakfast that was just whatever was left on the stove from last night plus a quart of hard cider

Egg Moron

the dreams of the delighting void

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Also I just flat-out dislike breakfast foods. I hate pancakes and waffles, I don't really enjoy bacon or eggs except as bit players in larger recipes, and I don't even remember the last time I had cold cereal.

thats pretty hosed up

Cpt_Obvious

Breakfast for dinner is a sometimes food.

There are few better midnight snacks than cereal and milk.

Breakfast All Day

Prof. Crocodile posted:

i hope one day, when your heart is free of hate and bigotry, you can forgive yourself for your deeds & words, and heal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Cpt_Obvious posted:

Breakfast for dinner is a sometimes food.

This kind of incrementalism can gently caress right off