Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

the latest larry probe wasn't even connected to the Bad Word it was just a mod derailing the thread for their own amusement

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

i'm finding this quite easy, i guess in part because i'm a fast type but also because i have a coherent mental model of the world
well, no, the thread is being derailed by the five or six of you who haven't taken this to QCS for some reason. however i think this slapfight can be connected back to the discussion of marxist practice by pointing out that, for some reason, identity issues are completely disposable when it's time to revolt against the hated mods, even in here

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Page 1196 had some good posts oh well tears in rain

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Ugh theater kids

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

Ferrinus posted:

well, no, the thread is being derailed by the five or six of you who haven't taken this to QCS for some reason. however i think this slapfight can be connected back to the discussion of marxist practice by pointing out that, for some reason, identity issues are completely disposable when it's time to revolt against the hated mods, even in here

i think you're being a poopy-head and a dummy

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Ferrinus posted:

yup, throwing em under the short bus

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Ferrinus posted:

just stop

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Homeless Friend posted:

yup, throwing em under the short bus

:shibewow:

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

Ferrinus posted:

the "pattern of discontent" you're talking about is like five people who don't actually contribute to this thread otherwise. actually as far as i can recall neither does larry; i assume he must make good posts somewhere to have such an ardent following but the only way i can tell him apart from other once-in-a-blue-moon posters in this thread is that he's become the rally flag for this nonsense

ultimately i don't get what you're complaining about. all larry has done is use a bad word. all the mods have done is probate him for using a bad word. so it goes. the wheel turns. it's a little weird that you don't care that he used a bad word, though. there are lots of other ways he could have petulantly acted out that wouldn't have involved using ableist language, like he could have defiantly leeched an image or posted goatse or something. why do you keep trying to sweep the specific thing he did do under the rug?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqyLJ-fWbSI

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

i certainly hope you havent said the forbidden slur word on here before, as it would be a bad look

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Ferrinus posted:

speaking as a retarded rear end burger i am okay with disposing of my stupid identity issues to free larry because you are an arrogant brownnosing little bitch

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

look, this is a really lame hill to die on

at least tie it into anti identity politics or something instead of weirdly focusing on that word

make it spicy somehow

p.s. i probably hate everyone here, including mods, and my monitor is on

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

Yossarian-22 posted:

speaking as a retarded rear end burger i am okay with disposing of my stupid identity issues to free larry because you are an arrogant brownnosing little bitch

How is assberger formed how is assberger formed

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Raine posted:

i actually agree with flavius on r word but i like larry better. what can i say, the mods/ferrinus are so bad and obtuse they have radicalized me

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah
lol

either larrys posts are being reported by a bitchmade little nerd or the mods are furiously refreshing the forum looking for larry posts

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
it would be cool if mod rear end kisser ferrinus could make a post less than 4 paragraphs long, just once

anyway I am getting obsessed with this what I can only call a cult since it was posted here yesterday

https://twitter.com/blkhmmrtimes/status/1389458129126137866?s=21

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Raine posted:

at least tie it into anti identity politics or something instead of weirdly focusing on that word

make it spicy somehow

p.s. i probably hate everyone here, including mods, and my monitor is on

Well, uh, you better go catch it!

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

a Loving Dog posted:

it would be cool if mod rear end kisser ferrinus could make a post less than 4 paragraphs long, just once

anyway I am getting obsessed with this what I can only call a cult since it was posted here yesterday

I read a tweet saying that they're actually on native land without their permission as well so I don't think this group/cult/whatever is going to end well. Hopefully no one dies I guess

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/dril/status/435373709344251904?s=19

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Raskolnikov38 posted:

just stop doing things, you mods are all terrible at it

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

calling the r-word a "slur" is stupid and lame move tbh. ableist language completely dominates this forums but for some reason i can insult any moron for being an insane smoothbrain but only this one gets the lofty designation of slur (the worst kind of word you can use ofc)

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
tfw you’re too much of liberal bootlicks for the government to COINTELPRO you

https://twitter.com/alexeiarora/status/1388967843358773248?s=21

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

yr new gurlfrand! posted:

the new trend with the advances in AI (which I oppose in the systems I work on) is to permit logistics directors to receive the same abstracted summaries but then permit them to drill down and disaggregate to the deepest levels to identify in near real time what has happened

you don’t want those fucks digging that close into your factory situation, Beer was right about that. they create more issues than they solve because they have no idea what the local situation is

this is infuriating at the local level as, while the system is logging my performance at work, I can clearly tell that the dimensional scanner and backend software used only care for dimensions of skids, not even caring if a truck's over the weight limit

well, I guess it does care if it detects anything from Class 6 and/or food currently loaded, so no mercury-doused pet food for anyone

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

a Loving Dog posted:

now this is a polycule carried out to an absolute end. can't wait to hear of this tale of hubris

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

a Loving Dog posted:

obsessing over black hammer is the real left unity

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

Hefty Leftist posted:

a good post

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Hot Karl Marx posted:

I read a tweet saying that they're actually on native land without their permission as well so I don't think this group/cult/whatever is going to end well. Hopefully no one dies I guess

There is a spectrum haunting C-SPAM. Hopefully no one dies I guess

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

Hefty Leftist posted:

left unity isn't a thing lol

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Hefty Leftist posted:

the website somethingawful.com is mainly about finding the dumbest poo poo on the internet and making fun of it, yes

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

getting really into the re-emergence of leftwing intentional communities in the US west
https://twitter.com/TenaciousRanch/status/1386758977124323328?s=20

This poo poo sucks tho. Let people raise alpacas in peace.
https://twitter.com/TenaciousRanch/status/1368996978974105600?s=20
https://twitter.com/TenaciousRanch/status/1368996981591273473?s=20

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Raskolnikov38 posted:

starting to think the swamp maoists were right

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

it is impossible to infiltrate the DSA because they will just let cops join openly

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

it is impossible to infiltrate the DSA because they will just let cops join openly

nothing in the rulebook says a cop can't be DSA president!

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Raskolnikov38 posted:

https://twitter.com/380kmh/status/1038193596862812161

I just remembered this banger. Lol!

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

wait, "owned a house for a long time" and "paying high property taxes" in California lol

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

i'm finding this quite easy, i guess in part because i'm a fast type but also because i have a coherent mental model of the world

Yossarian-22 posted:

that's because you have a weak grasp of theory and don't really care about leftism when the chips are down. but we already knew that

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Ferrinus posted:

that's because you have a weak grasp of theory and don't really care about leftism when the chips are down. but we already knew that

lmao

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Type of guy who unironically says posting is praxis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Ferrinus posted:

owned