Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Woke dinner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

You wanna hear some really sick poo poo?

I'm about to have breakfast food and dinner food at the same time. it's 0500, baby, let's get weird.

Sing Along

by Athanatos

Teddy Thunders posted:

You wanna hear some really sick poo poo?

I'm about to have breakfast food and dinner food at the same time. it's 0500, baby, let's get weird.

pics or it didnt happen

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

No pics so just go off, it's 0500 during a hell storm.

Leftover sigeumuchi muchim, a bowl of rice with a raw egg, and a piece of mackerel. I might eat strawberries later for my snack. They're ready in the yard but it's storming.

Escape From Noise

Stormberries

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

It's too wet to strawberry, it's too wet and there's also lightning dancing the fence row.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Getting real mad that I don't have a breakfast burrito in front of me rn

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Gray forums can be a bad place and sometimes the people that post there just blow my mind with how uncreatively mean they can be to others. Like, if you're going to be an rear end in a top hat, at least put a modicum of effort into it so it's funny.

Eta: gray forums mods also should be required to post here and learn to chill, there's some seriously overzealous IKs that need to learn to relax and breathe. Not everything is going to go badly because you're afraid of the topic!

Goons Are Gifts

that's why the spaceship shares the byob colors where ever it goes, we need to combat this and show others the way of enlightening, the way of the yob

I mean, if they feel like it

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I genuinely believe that if the gray forums were less gray it would stop the brain worms.

Diorama

i remember when all this was fields
*grey

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Diorama how are you how are your pets and/or crimes today

Diorama

i remember when all this was fields
no' bad, pretty chill.

don't have any pets though; Smudge died in about '97/'98.

my wifi has been terrible and I've been using my hotspot and keep getting close to my 200GB monthly limit so I routed a cable from the modem to my PC.
it's all good now.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Hot tip: just run a cable from your neighbor's house to your pc, it's fine, they won't notice

Goons Are Gifts

can confirm, they don't notice and even give others the same tip instead!!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Wait a second why is there a cord running from my modem to...Köln????

Escape From Noise

Who is the user...kolschlover69?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Why are all their tabs butts? It's butts everywhere. Why are they searching "BIG WET rear end" over and over in nine languages?

What does "Deleuze's commentary on asses" even mean???

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm going to wear my Apologies In Advance shirt to work both as an apology and a warning and if that doesn't get it through to everyone I'm going to put my hat on that says I'M POSTING INSIDE THE MAINFRAME so maybe my boss will stop talking to me about stuff when I'm on the phone doing important poo poo.

cruft

Yo

Huevos Rancheros is dinner for breakfast. Tortilla, beans, fried egg (in these parts we .it fried eggs on everything).

Hot drat I think I'm gonna make huevos rancheros for breakfast right now.

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

If only we could let the greys know that it doesn't matter if it's pizza in the morning, pizza in the evening, or pizza at supper time.
And show them there's a grace in the fact that when pizzas on a bagel, you can eat pizza anytime.

cruft

OH poo poo I FORGOT I MADE BREAD

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

The one weird trick other forums mods hate:

Posting from the goldmine in BYOB while eating Bagel Bites, naked in the dark in the basement, squatting over a pile of old newspapers, screaming through the mouthfuls of processed carbohydrates.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

cruft posted:

AirPod charging cases are getting weird.

(Please tell me you put honey in it, it needs honey, put honey on the slices too.)

Goons Are Gifts

I support both this bread as well as these really stunningly excellently looking bananas

cruft

Teddy Thunders posted:

AirPod charging cases are getting weird.

(Please tell me you put honey in it, it needs honey, put honey on the slices too.)

Ew, gross, I put butter and a fried egg on it.

Okay TT, I put honey in it.

cruft

The cyan thing in the foreground of that photo was one of these silicone microwave popcorn makers. Y'all ever seen these?

It turn out you can just put normal popcorn in the microwave. This thing is just a convenient way to do it. No college dorm room should be without one!

Escape From Noise

Go hang a salami I'm a lasagna hog

xcheopis

Today I receive my second Shingrix shot!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Hell yeah gently caress shingles!!!!

xcheopis

Teddy Thunders posted:

Hell yeah gently caress shingles!!!!

I don't wanna!

xcheopis

"I'm sorry, shingles, I'm just not into you'

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Poor shingles

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

xcheopis

Rarity posted:

Poor shingles

Shouldn't have invested in crypto currency

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Diorama posted:

no' bad, pretty chill.

don't have any pets though; Smudge died in about '97/'98.

my wifi has been terrible and I've been using my hotspot and keep getting close to my 200GB monthly limit so I routed a cable from the modem to my PC.
it's all good now.
I read ‘wifi’ as ‘wife’ and this seemed much more tragic than it really is

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

I read ‘wifi’ as ‘wife’

Hot tip: just run a cable from your neighbor's house to your pc, it's fine, they won't notice

take the moon

by sebmojo
getting quoted in a gray forum in dark mode is wild

RED ALERT U JUST POSTED

----------------

Stoner Sloth

cruft posted:

p nice... for basic white bread

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Stoner Sloth

Stoner Sloth posted:

okay wow this sounded really unchill... i was just drunkposting a dumb reaction to words in the background

happy :trashed: and also dang that bread looks good!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon

by sebmojo

Stoner Sloth posted:

ull pay for this incendiary statement.... and pay dearly

----------------