Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Goons Are Gifts)

i am harry

more falafel please posted:

I haven't really gotten into drinking it neat but I should because I do like it

youre supposed to drink it with a bit of water in it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavius Aetass

Rarity posted:

This kind of incrementalism can gently caress right off

:hmmyes: this is a good C-SPAM post

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Flavius Aetass posted:

:hmmyes: this is a good C-SPAM post

No matter the forum I'm a high impact poster with a lot to offer :hai:

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
been saying this

Flavius Aetass

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

been saying this

Sing Along

by Athanatos
Is this an American Breakfast? Gamers, please assist me, I am a strangner in htese lands:

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
HELL YES

reignofevil

Sing Along posted:

Is this an American Breakfast? Gamers, please assist me, I am a strangner in htese lands:

Well it's not a balanced breakfast because you're almost out of dipping sauce but you've still got all those smoked sausages yet uneaten.

Amp

I was mostly hyped up about Kojima, I'm going to start playing through all of the Metals Gear games, starting from the MSX Metal Gear

e: also the juul pods

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

:ohdear:

Sing Along

by Athanatos

reignofevil posted:

Well it's not a balanced breakfast because you're almost out of dipping sauce but you've still got all those smoked sausages yet uneaten.

i eat the dipping sauce by itself with my tongue

Stoner Sloth

Stoner Sloth

sb hermit posted:

All I know is that America is not a monolith.

Except when it comes to tacos, maybe. Or burritos.

make the thread, America IS a monolith imo

2021: a spice oddysey

Stoner Sloth

Rarity posted:

No matter the forum I'm a high impact poster with a lot to offer :hai:

i think that i shall never see, a post lovely as that from Rarity

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Stoner Sloth posted:

i think that i shall never see, a post lovely as that from Rarity

More and more people are saying this

biosterous

cspam should eat pepperettes imo

ArmedZombie

Rarity posted:

accelerationism ftw

Stoner Sloth

ArmZ posted:

accelerationism ftw

"Why Accelerationism is good; but (maybe) it goes too fast?"

take the moon

by sebmojo

lol

take the moon

by sebmojo

biosterous posted:

cspam should eat pepperettes imo

ya byob intoxication squad recommends this and white claws

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
C-SPAM drink the White Claw

take the moon

by sebmojo
recommends in the sense that we will mercilessly bully people into drinking meme concoctions

ArmedZombie

a plastic handle of vodka is the drink of the proletariat. maybe i'll put some flavored seltzer in there, if you're lucky

Prof. Crocodile

also, C-SPAM, please enjoy this gift of a politically-themed smiley from BYOB, from a recent thread where we made a bunch of smileys to raise money for RAINN.

:okboomer:

Manifisto

ArmZ posted:

this is America. I eat whatever the gently caress I want whenever the gently caress I want. BITCH.

and it better be endangered

Epic High Five posted:

A big problem with breakfast is that we have moved away from the original traditional american breakfast that was just whatever was left on the stove from last night plus a quart of hard cider

apparently we have sigmund freud's nephew to thank for that

http://www.americantable.org/2012/07/how-bacon-and-eggs-became-the-american-breakfast/

yay marketing, yay capitalism

ty nesamdoom!

Flavius Aetass

take the moon posted:

recommends in the sense that we will mercilessly bully people into drinking meme concoctions

one time i had a dream i was at a fair and they served a drink called a parachute, which was a root beer float light on the ice cream with pineapple juice and rum. tasted exactly like it did in the dream but it gave me a terrible hangover

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Goons Are Great posted:

we're having a very political discussion in byob and I think cspam can help with this as you guys are experienced in fierce word fights and brutal topics about justice and humanity

breakfast for dinner, yes/no??

It's called Brinner and it's glorious

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Though work night shift long enough and all concept of what is and isn't "breakfast" food goes right out the window.

take the moon

by sebmojo

ArmZ posted:

a plastic handle of vodka is the drink of the proletariat. maybe i'll put some flavored seltzer in there, if you're lucky

this actually makes sense, carry on brother. i didnt think about it like this

AppleNippleBOB

Flavius Aetass posted:

one time i had a dream i was at a fair and they served a drink called a parachute, which was a root beer float light on the ice cream with pineapple juice and rum. tasted exactly like it did in the dream but it gave me a terrible hangover

Spiced Belgian Tripel (I use Golden Monkey) with coconut (or whatever) ice cream makes for a damned good beer float

Zedhe Khoja

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna

Zil posted:

Though work night shift long enough and all concept of what is and isn't "breakfast" food goes right out the window.

breakfast is when you stumble in at 4 and eat a premade quesadilla that didn't get used the night before. Dinner is when you eat one of the breakfast burritos you make for the daycrew at 3 am.

Ass-penny

Maybe the real breakfast was the vodka we drank along the way?

Sing Along

by Athanatos

rear end-penny posted:

Maybe the real breakfast was the vodka we drank along the way?

funny name for "lunch"

Flavius Aetass

AppleNippleBOB posted:

Spiced Belgian Tripel (I use Golden Monkey) with coconut (or whatever) ice cream makes for a damned good beer float

ooh that sounds really good

Prof. Crocodile

AppleNippleBOB posted:

time to put golden monkey and ice cream on the ol shopping list.

Sing Along

by Athanatos
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/264857693620142081/838855242207854662/tumblr_qsfiaw5s9L1z0a04y-1.mp4

Flavius Aetass
lmao

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
So he shot the guy in the back?

Sing Along

by Athanatos

samantonio posted:

So he shot the guy in the back?

I think it's staged, bud. If not, he could have shot out the guy's rear tire and performed a citizen's arrest.

Sing Along fucked around with this message at 19:57 on May 4, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cpt_Obvious

Rarity posted:

The dictatorship of the griddle is merely a stepping to stone to lunch and, eventually, dinner.