Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Platystemon posted:

How upset do you get every time you hear about “the three sisters”?
Tired of hearing it from non-ag peeps trying to sound wise.

Platystemon posted:

Is it like cashiers and “it must be free”?
I didn't know this at the time I said it and scored a Soul Calibur 2 artbook. :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
kefka shoves over corn and turns iowa into a world of ruin

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

https://twitter.com/intrnetdaughter/status/1389426396238434309?s=20

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Tiler Kiwi posted:

kefka shoves over corn and turns iowa into a world of ruin

Not exactly a long fall

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
The Hittites also liked to gently caress horses so maybe I really shouldn't have used them as an example

Tom Smykowski
Jan 27, 2005

What the hell is wrong with you people?

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

The Hittites also liked to gently caress horses so maybe I really shouldn't have used them as an example

:yikes:

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

shittites

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

You find me a society that didn’t gently caress their farm or labor animals and I’ll just say you’ve discovered a society without farm or labor animals.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

https://twitter.com/ForestLassman/status/1389565084716908546?s=19
https://twitter.com/RealHeathcliffs/status/1389564613667213312?s=19

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Ham shot first.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Ham shot first.

NightGyr
Mar 7, 2005
I � Unicode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ3HIozYPJs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5TpC_WkngM

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
https://twitter.com/HappyMantShrimp/status/1389570936895123461

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Lol actually wasn't there an instagram influencer commune that tried moving off grid recently and ended up eating their cats? But also someone in this thread dug around and found out it was a cult + they were all extremely mentally ill?

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

change my name posted:

Lol actually wasn't there an instagram influencer commune that tried moving off grid recently and ended up eating their cats?
Lies, no cat owner would ever eat their cats, they would die first and let the cat eat them.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

change my name posted:

Lol actually wasn't there an instagram influencer commune that tried moving off grid recently and ended up eating their cats? But also someone in this thread dug around and found out it was a cult + they were all extremely mentally ill?

There have been several of these I think. My favorite was the one buying up all the land in guatemala and kicking the natives out.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Oh poo poo, I saw a video promoting that one.

"Here we have our beautiful commune for Influencers. Look at the magnificent scenery. Look at all the rich white people. No loving natives! See how serene it is. Ah, so meditative."

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Megillah Gorilla posted:

"Here we have our beautiful commune for Influencers. Look at the magnificent scenery. Look at all the rich white people. No loving natives! See how serene it is. Ah, so meditative."

Who in their right loving mind wouldn't want to live side-by-side with people who actually know what the gently caress they're doing?

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
Carter was a bad president but he is a good dude.

he deserves his loving farm back

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

Red Baron posted:

This article just got funnier and funnier as time went on.

You People Made Me Give Up My Peanut Farm Before I Got To Be President

Not Carter posted:

For generations, U.S. presidents have gone to great lengths to avoid potential conflicts of interest. When I was elected, I followed suit by placing my small business in a blind trust to assure our citizens that I would always put the country’s interests ahead of my own. It’s a vital presidential tradition. That’s why I find it a bit curious that our new commander-in-chief has been allowed to ignore it.

For Christ’s sake, you people made me get rid of my peanut farm before you let me be president.

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

i think CHAZ just sort of happened and wasn't pre-planned. once you exclude pigs from their space you have to hold it otherwise they just come back. it didn't have any long-term goal and was just trying to make the best out of a weird situation. those are my thoughts anyway, i wasn't yet a high ranking lieutenant in the antifa corps

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

McCracAttack posted:

This article just got funnier and funnier as time went on.

You People Made Me Give Up My Peanut Farm Before I Got To Be President

unironically, exactly this

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-G-lxKQhV8

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

i think CHAZ just sort of happened and wasn't pre-planned. once you exclude pigs from their space you have to hold it otherwise they just come back. it didn't have any long-term goal and was just trying to make the best out of a weird situation. those are my thoughts anyway, i wasn't yet a high ranking lieutenant in the antifa corps

Were there even any rapes & murders or were my parents making it up

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Grandpa Palpatine posted:

search your feelings

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

Grandpa Palpatine posted:

idk probably but it's not like cops prevent or do anything about that anyway

it was a little tent city full of unhoused people in a park surrounded by people offering basic medical care, free food/water, and various leftist orgs & POC giving talks. at times during the day it felt like a music festival, at night it entered the cool zone. people tried setting up gardens for long-term use but i don't think anyone thought it would ever become a permanent space. it always felt like a weird in-between space trying to figure itself out. like everything, the news made it sound like some wild, scary thing when it was just a park where roving murder gangs weren't welcome. i had lunch at a ramen place inside ~the zone~. terrifying!

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

three sisters

Amniotic
Jan 23, 2008

Dignity and an empty sack is worth the sack.

Megillah Gorilla posted:

That one is some kind of Vedic guru cult (for rich white people).

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

guy thunkes

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://twitter.com/SamBraslow/status/1389365240140161025

lmao these kids rule

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Red Baron posted:

He was a good dude unless you were Congolese, Latin American, Timorese, Angolan, or in any way on the bad side of Henry Kissinger (hint: that’s anyone not American and not incredibly wealthy.)

gently caress that rear end in a top hat, he wasn’t even a good person in addition to being a lovely president.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/justacoverband/status/1389378147829784580

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

quote:

Glamping is a portmanteau of "glamorous" and "camping", and describes a style of camping with amenities and, in some cases, resort-style services not usually associated with "traditional" camping. Glamping has become particularly popular with 21st century tourists seeking the luxuries of hotel accommodation alongside "the escapism and adventure recreation of camping"

:suicide:

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
New discourse just dropped

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Look I'm going to get to eat them or have sex with them, one or the other, you can pick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

I used to know a hella cajun dude who’s favorite line was “If I can’t truck it, gently caress it, eat it or shoot it, I’m gonna piss on it.”