Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
The what now

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Neetka really should stop drawing people at that angle, they always end up looking like ET

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

flavor.flv posted:

Neetka really should stop drawing people at that angle, they always end up looking like ET

cant spell NEET without ET

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
They need to have some nerds doing all the boring clerical work so it doesn't tie up the testing staff. Or so I assume.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

neet is going to invite nishihara san to play :kimchi:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Haifisch posted:

They need to have some nerds doing all the boring clerical work so it doesn't tie up the testing staff. Or so I assume.

Makes sense considering all their testing outputs are on paper

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Space Kablooey posted:

neet is going to invite nishihara san to play :kimchi:

And then she'll pick some sort of cutesy character, win, and neet will at least internally be given over to a Gamer Moment

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

NEET doesn't enter anything into a computer. He writes it down and puts in a box for someone else to later enter into the system.

https://www.meanwhile-in-japan.com/useless-people-japan/

Neco
Mar 13, 2005

listen

drat the ads are spot-on too!

azurite
Jul 25, 2010

Strange, isn't it?!

Ms. Nishiyama's huge anime eyes and perma-grin juxtaposed with everyone else always cracks me up.

Greggster
Aug 14, 2010

Brother Make posted:

NEET doesn't enter anything into a computer. He writes it down and puts in a box for someone else to later enter into the system.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven

Brother Make posted:

He's going to destroy Nishiyama

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Does this look like the face of mercy, mr. nii

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Nishiyama hates this iteration of Mash because they removed all the glitches and exploits the previous game had. She was a Star Box main, you see

Mackerel Cornflake
Mar 26, 2021

Enami was able to
obtain that cereal
through illegal
channels.

End of Page 76

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
SHOCK TWIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

Waking up to the sound of the Mobile Laundry Pole Salesman going through town: https://youtu.be/vRGMAW1wzQ8

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

Huh. I guess there are real psychics.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

called it

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Hot Stunt posted:

Huh. I guess there are real psychics.

lol

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.
That would be the correct call to make anyway. What are they going to say, "Number 4 was a real picture of a ghost and we 100% didn't get swindled by a con artist"?

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAj-QrxINPg

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

I get that this is still supposed to be like 2009 but even then what lovely system didn't even have a single analog stick on its controllers?

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

Devils Affricate posted:

I get that this is still supposed to be like 2009 but even then what lovely system didn't even have a single analog stick on its controllers?

There were Wii controllers without sticks (like the Super Famicom Classic Controller).

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Cat Hatter posted:

That would be the correct call to make anyway. What are they going to say, "Number 4 was a real picture of a ghost and we 100% didn't get swindled by a con artist"?

I mean yeah the safe bet is "no ghosts" because he knows he's a charlatan and, uh, ghosts aren't real.

But it's a dangerous path.

Because if most of the other psychics choose, say, picture 2, then the TV guy could say "actually photo 2 was taken in *spooky location* and *famous psychic* was the photographer, and besides all these psychics agree - looks like you arent psychi after all"

And whats he gonna say?
No it cant be because ghosts dont exist?

Mackerel Cornflake
Mar 26, 2021

Enami was able to
obtain that cereal
through illegal
channels.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.
Lol, the real thing

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven
lmao

Mackerel Cornflake
Mar 26, 2021

Enami was able to
obtain that cereal
through illegal
channels.

Today's NEET vocabulary words are 本物 (honmono, genuine, as in "the genuine article" or "the real deal") and 偽物 (nisemono, forgery or fake). I hear them pop up all the time in movies and anime and now you will too.

I've also seen these characters use ニセ (nise) which is just a cool short way to say "fake".

And no, the MC didn't really reference an Orson Welles documentary from the seventies. I just put that in there for my own amusement.

F for Fake is on HBO Max. You should watch it.

edit:

The film is titled オーソン・ウェルズのフェイク in Japanese. "Orson Welles's Fake".

Mackerel Cornflake fucked around with this message at 14:13 on May 5, 2021

Vic
Nov 26, 2009

malae fidei cum XI_XXVI_MMIX
Smug mug :smuggo:

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.
Tempted to make the smug mug my av. Tempted.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

simplefish posted:

I mean yeah the safe bet is "no ghosts" because he knows he's a charlatan and, uh, ghosts aren't real.

But it's a dangerous path.

Because if most of the other psychics choose, say, picture 2, then the TV guy could say "actually photo 2 was taken in *spooky location* and *famous psychic* was the photographer, and besides all these psychics agree - looks like you arent psychic after all"

And whats he gonna say?
No it cant be because ghosts dont exist?

Since none of the psychics can actually see or communicate with the dead at all, no damage done to anyone's reputation.

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Hell, :same:

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

NEET was born to do battle

Mackerel Cornflake
Mar 26, 2021

Enami was able to
obtain that cereal
through illegal
channels.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhgDibw7vB4

Princess shows up singing this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

Brother Make posted:

My greatest translation yet!

In honor of the release of Tennindo's "Super Mash Bros. Brawl," I have created a Nii:

His fighting style is :neet::