Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Lone Goat posted:

The whole thing was extremely good but especially this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

I just caught myself saying "probably misses his old glasses" and "I knew you'd like it" in regular conversation.

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

That reminds me that sometimes between my & my friends we'd say "_____ says for you to SHUT UP!"

"Vera said that?"

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.
I always say "No you won't" like Dr S from the Radio Man episode.

Also "and I'd do it again, goodbye" like the sugar thief from Lisa Rivals.

e: Nana Van Houten's "A caller? At this hour?!" routine is also popular in my house, followed by the obligatory "Shut up shut up shut up!"

Lizard Combatant fucked around with this message at 10:45 on May 4, 2021

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
I've busted out "yeahhh , I did the iggy" a few times and no one has had a loving clue where I'm at.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Adding 720 to 396 and 411 in my list of best pages of the thread

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/simpsoncrapmeme/status/1389514723700400129

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Oddly enough, Santa's Little Helper is basically the most accurate portrayal of a greyhound, especially an ex-racer turned housepet, on TV. Normally a lanky couch potato, but occasionally will zoom off at a million miles an hour if you let him.

Cugel the Clever
Apr 5, 2009
I LOVE AMERICA AND CAPITALISM DESPITE BEING POOR AS FUCK. I WILL NEVER RETIRE BUT HERE'S ANOTHER 200$ FOR UKRAINE, SLAVA

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

It raises a good question, just how little Simpsons can a Simpsons meme have and still be a recognizable Simpsons meme.

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":
https://twitter.com/simpsoncrapmeme/status/1389514783326720000?s=19

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
From ISF:

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Eat a dick unicycle boy!
What ? Again?

Good lord what is happening with that man

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Nah that's old news. Don't get my hopes up.

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
To be fair, the coma had nothing to do with his meat diet. It was deliberately self-inflicted which is even dumber lol

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

christmas boots posted:

To be fair, the coma had nothing to do with his meat diet. It was deliberately self-inflicted which is even dumber lol

Well yeah, how else was he supposed to get over his benzo addiction.

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

e.pilot
Nov 20, 2011

sometimes maybe good
sometimes maybe shit

duz posted:

It raises a good question, just how little Simpsons can a Simpsons meme have and still be a recognizable Simpsons meme.

in for a loss like minimalist version of steamed hams

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":

I audibly dudsmiled at this

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

:golfclap:

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Therapist: Maggie Simpson with Yoda ears isn't real, she can't hurt you

Maggie Simpson with Yoda ears:

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

This one grew on me the more I thought about it lol

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

lol

jesus wept

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

:dudsmile:

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

:eyepop:

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

Zil posted:

Well yeah, how else was he supposed to get over his benzo addiction.

Which one of the rules for life was this one

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Frank Grimes was an rear end in a top hat.

redleader
Aug 18, 2005

Engage according to operational parameters
incredible content on this page

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Frank Grimes was an rear end in a top hat.
Grimes is what happens to all of us when we first really discover the class system in the US. Homer was intended to be working class at the start of the show but these days people live more like Grimey than anyone, while Homer's life looks bougie af even after you strip out the cartoon lens warping.
:dudsmile:

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

mind the walrus posted:

Grimes is what happens to all of us when we first really discover the class system in the US. Homer was intended to be working class at the start of the show but these days people live more like Grimey than anyone, while Homer's life looks bougie af even after you strip out the cartoon lens warping.

No, Frank Grimes is capitalist who upon discovering that the system is unfair decides to take his rage out on one of his fellow workers rather than admit that the system itself is the problem.

Homer Simpson is a union man with three kids to support, Grimes tries to get him fired because Homer gave him a nickname he dislikes.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Well yeah because Grimes is developmentally delayed and doesn't learn about capitalist inequity until he's already an adult. Most of us learn some time in our teens, if we're paying attention.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

mind the walrus posted:

Well yeah because Grimes is developmentally delayed and doesn't learn about capitalist inequity until he's already an adult. Most of us learn some time in our teens, if we're paying attention.

You try reading Piketty when you live between two bowling alleys

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

No, Frank Grimes is capitalist who upon discovering that the system is unfair decides to take his rage out on one of his fellow workers rather than admit that the system itself is the problem.

Homer Simpson is a union man with three kids to support, Grimes tries to get him fired because Homer gave him a nickname he dislikes.

Homer is a dangerously unqualified supervisor who utterly fails at his role of protecting worker safety. The system is the problem in that it elevated Homer as a convenience to itself, but that's not an argument against Homer being removed for the common good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Not those bees/ The bees at the bottom.