Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Thanks all!

I'm glad that tweet Jose posted is hidden

goatface posted:

hbd ratto

Buy yourself a takeaway and invoice me the bill.

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

unacceptable, i will not be able to stop thinking about this all day

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

Ban this suck filth

Or at least give it a sixer of awwww

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

The human gallbladder is indeed a puzzle!

Blind clicking on a goon link and not goatse? Shameful. (good dogs)

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Wow that's some really messed up stuff!!!!

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

CancerCakes posted:

Ban this suck filth

Or at least give it a sixer of awwww
probating LC for 30 minutes to force her to go pet the dogs

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
Glad I didnt click that link cuz apparently it was dogs

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
Give me some bastard cats any day of the week.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Why am I seeing French bulldogs everywhere? Did they become really popular during lockdown last year?

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

fridge corn posted:

Glad I didnt click that link cuz apparently it was dogs

Mods?

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

The_Doctor posted:

Why am I seeing French bulldogs everywhere? Did they become really popular during lockdown last year?

They've been in fashiob for a while. I would guess the lockdown dogs would lean towards the Instagram fashionable breeds.

Probably still all from puppy farms. The loophole they left open in that law is huge.

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Many happy returns to my FAVOURITE forums RAT

If I weren’t already married I would 100% ask you to be my pegger for life

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

I tried playing divinity today and like I wish there was a sorta way to grind xp cuz I'm at this point at the game where theres loads to do but it's all slightly higher level than me so I have to keep poking around different part of the map until I can find a fight i can actually win. It's kinda frustrating

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

just realised i'm coming up on the 5th anniversary of being in my house and i haven't cleaned the inside of my kettle once. is that bad? internet seems to think i should be doing it once a month or two. how often do people itt do it?

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

How much do you enjoy limescale

kecske
Feb 28, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
I think something that boils water is inherently pretty clean, unless you mean defuzzing all the limescale? I have a little wire ball thingy that i leave in the kettle and all the lime sticks to it by some kind of witchcraft

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

kecske posted:

I think something that boils water is inherently pretty clean, unless you mean defuzzing all the limescale? I have a little wire ball thingy that i leave in the kettle and all the lime sticks to it by some kind of witchcraft

What is this sorcery? I must know

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

Just finished Living With Yourself on Netflix.
Its hilariously awkward and awesome

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

oh no computer posted:

just realised i'm coming up on the 5th anniversary of being in my house and i haven't cleaned the inside of my kettle once. is that bad? internet seems to think i should be doing it once a month or two. how often do people itt do it?

When I start getting limescale floating in my tea.

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee

oh no computer posted:

my kettle just packed up after about two years and I suspect limescale had a role in it (started leaking out the bottom near the switch)

either that or they just say that you have to descale it frequently because they know no one will ever do it and they can design it to break and then sell you a new one

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
One of my friend's family boil eggs in their kettles.
And uses the water for tea/coffee still
Only found out when there was white strings in my black coffee.
They never batted an eye, thought it was normal.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
My water is soft as here, so I've not descaled mine for about that long. I used to live in Kent, on the chalk, and that would need doing twice a year at least.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

goatface posted:

My water is soft as here, so I've not descaled mine for about that long. I used to live in Kent, on the chalk, and that would need doing twice a year at least.

Same, cornish water is about as soft as it gets. We have no need to descale anything. Kettles pack in long before requiring a descale

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

Imagine drinking water NOT laced with cocaine

This post brought to you by recycled Thames water drinkers gang.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

hmm what could be the reason

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

hemale in pain posted:

is frozen eggs a thing?

It was something I was trying from a dumb gimmick cookery video.

Freeze an egg, then de-shell it and cut it into slices. Fry the slices to make miniature fried eggs. It sucked, didn't really work and I almost lost part of my thumb.

Don't lifehack, not even once.

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee

nms that poo poo

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

The face he makes when he hears a poor person has just died.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Birb update:
Frankie chikkun is still spending the nights in my bathtub in the old fabric dog crate. Daytimes are spent in a separated area of our chicken run.
Every evening when it starts to get dark and the older hens put themselves to bed I bring Frankie inside and she has an hour or so roaming the living room, stealing crumbs and being a noisy little poo poo. I swear she doesn't ever stop beeping and squeaking.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting

Salisbury Snape posted:

Birb update:
Frankie chikkun is still spending the nights in my bathtub in the old fabric dog crate. Daytimes are spent in a separated area of our chicken run.
Every evening when it starts to get dark and the older hens put themselves to bed I bring Frankie inside and she has an hour or so roaming the living room, stealing crumbs and being a noisy little poo poo. I swear she doesn't ever stop beeping and squeaking.

I'm impressed you can keep your nails that tidy given your manual work day job.

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

Hello Frankie :3:

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
also happy birthday rats.

I'm fine not being invited to the party I hope you all enjoyed yourselves

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Happy birthday ratty ilu i Hope you've had a nice day

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Salisbury Snape posted:

Birb update:

nice chicken op. my parents have them they're pretty fun to have around

Lady Demelza
Dec 29, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
Happy final hour of your birthday Ratty. I hope you bought cake for all the class to share.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

two minutes until we can once again wish him harm

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

Happy new year, year of the rat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

kecske posted:

hmm what could be the reason

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/cocaine-in-the-river-thames-is-another-problem-eels-don-t-need-says-expert-a4049086.html