Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

they still haven't added her signature sword to the game :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
If you love Keqing, you probably cackled when you got the -50% stamina consumption stone from the event.

SynthesisAlpha
Jun 19, 2007
Cyber-Monocle sporting Space Billionaire

Detheros posted:

Hi, Level 90 10/10/10 Klee main here. I've never made it past 11-3 because Spiral Abyss sucks rear end with all it's anti-fun mechanics.

Also don't use characters for if they're good, use them if they're cute.

Everyone is cute though!

Tbh I'm still waiting for a giant burly beard dude who uses a giant cylindrical piece of architecture as a weapon (pillar, ship's mast, etc.).

SynthesisAlpha fucked around with this message at 18:52 on May 4, 2021

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"

Tae posted:

If you love Keqing, you probably cackled when you got the -50% stamina consumption stone from the event.

yes, yes I did

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

she's been at friendship 10 for months because i used her as my main carry after diluc hit friendship 10

i don't need to dust off my razor since he's always in my party and he's been at friendship 10 for months, because he's Keqing But Better And 4*

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Razor is just Noelle With No Shield.

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

Well it only took 80 pulls, but I finally got a c0 Yan Fei.

Goes well with my c15 Diona :shepface:

kater
Nov 16, 2010

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

she's not a catgirl they're just hairbuns

Bigg st insult of last five pages.

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

i like playing xiao and am honestly kind of glad he never gets included in these kind of forum brawls about who is bad or good :v:

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
xiao is so mundane that nobody cares to poo poo talk him, or to stan him :(

ButterSkeleton
Jan 19, 2020

SIZE=XX-LARGE]PLEASE! PLEASE STOP SAYING THE R WORD. GOD, IF SOMEBODY SAID THE R WORD, I WILL HECKIN LOSE IT. JUST PEE PEE MY JORTS. CAN'T YOU JUST CALL THEM A SMOOTHE BRAINED DOTARD LIKE THE REST OF US NORMAL PEOPLE? DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

P.S. FREE LARRY YOU FUCKIN COWARDS.
Xiao is a powerhouse. Bring up his talents, give him the jade spear, and partner him with Bennet and he will rip apart literally anything.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Soothing Vapors posted:

you could see how it feels on Zhongli, but even my full support 45k zhongli uses a geo goblet

Yeah I'm pretty underequipped on artifacts and haven't upgraded the hourglass at all yet so I have no idea how high his HP will rise when I do. He's at 25800 rn

Bloody Emissary posted:

The resist debuff from Zhongli's shield makes his blossoms crit for 10k for me now. He's a p. great support for everything except bosses.

What're his crit stats and artifacts? I'm one geo cube fight away from having the materials to take him up to 70 so I wanna know what to aim for so I can also build towards those meaty crits as well but I don't know if I should go by the spreadsheet when every so often I see people talking about Defender's Will being good enough to pull that kinda stuff off with too.

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!

RareAcumen posted:

Yeah I'm pretty underequipped on artifacts and haven't upgraded the hourglass at all yet so I have no idea how high his HP will rise when I do. He's at 25800 rn

What're his crit stats and artifacts? I'm one geo cube fight away from having the materials to take him up to 70 so I wanna know what to aim for so I can also build towards those meaty crits as well but I don't know if I should go by the spreadsheet when every so often I see people talking about Defender's Will being good enough to pull that kinda stuff off with too.
My albedo does 9700 crits to enemies <50% hp, no geo resonance, no zhong li shield. Level 80 ascended, level 8 isotoma, 2132 defense, 69.9% crit rate with harbinger active, 140.1% crit damage, 2 Noblesse + 2 strayer (lol), def sands+geo goblet+def hat at 20, feather+flower at 16.

2 Petra 2 Noblesse or 4 Millelith would be better but nobody else wants def artifacts so you end up with amazing pieces in off sets. The 2 Noblesse is basically accidental because I farm that domain a lot I don't really care about his Q damage. The 2 strayer is for sure completely accidental.

No Wave fucked around with this message at 19:29 on May 4, 2021

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

my xiao complaint is his burst plunge shouldn't stun vishaps so hard they recoil out of the range of subsequent plunges

all those frames wasted moving... :(

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
can someone explain to me how to beat azhdaha with a noelle who has all +0 3* artis

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Fur20 posted:

can someone explain to me how to beat azhdaha with a noelle who has all +0 3* artis

give her better artis

alternatively, just use the shield as a debuff cleaner and ignore her otherwise

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

No Wave posted:

My albedo does 9700 crits to enemies <50% hp, no geo resonance, no zhong li shield. Level 80 ascended, level 8 isotoma, 2132 defense, 69.9% crit rate with harbinger active, 140.1% crit damage, 2 Noblesse + 2 strayer (lol), def sands+geo goblet+def hat at 20, feather+flower at 16.

2 Petra 2 Noblesse or 4 Millelith would be better but nobody else wants def artifacts so you end up with amazing pieces in off sets. The 2 Noblesse is basically accidental because I farm that domain a lot I don't really care about his Q damage. The 2 strayer is for sure completely accidental.

You lost me at harbinger but also holy poo poo 2k+ defense. None of my DPS' even have that much attack without pyro resonance

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

RareAcumen posted:

You lost me at harbinger but also holy poo poo 2k+ defense. None of my DPS' even have that much attack without pyro resonance
Harbinger is Harbinger of Dawn (or HoD), a 3 star gacha sword that's the preferred weapon for most Albedos. At refinement 5 its passive gives an extra 28% crit rate when Albedo has >90% HP.

Def is a bit easier to stack than atk because a DEF helmet gives 1.2x as much DEF as an ATK helmet gives ATK (58% vs 48%).

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Andrast posted:

give her better artis

yes i'll get right on that as soon as the game decides to drop me anything that is worth more than fodder

i'm not a fan of the "oops! we hosed up geo and made it poo poo... let's make it requisite for our next bosses that means it's NOT bad right" school of design

Reiterpallasch
Nov 3, 2010

Fun Shoe
can't you also use diona for that fight, if you have her? it just wants any shield, not a geo shield or a good one, and diona is a more generally useful character.

Reiterpallasch fucked around with this message at 19:51 on May 4, 2021

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
that's right my friend just said you can use diona too

honestly it, and the primo geovisharp, feel like they just take too long. halve their hp and halve the length of their invulnerable phases, double their damage if you MUST, but it's a little excruciating

SynthesisAlpha
Jun 19, 2007
Cyber-Monocle sporting Space Billionaire

RareAcumen posted:

drat dude I've got over 3k attack on Beidou but that is a little bit cheating cause I got a wolf's Gravestone off the permanent banner way back when.

I do have 2k on keqing with a 4* sword and I think just hourglass + gladiator for attack.

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

ButterSkeleton posted:

Xiao is a powerhouse. Bring up his talents, give him the jade spear, and partner him with Bennet and he will rip apart literally anything.

probably 90% of my fastest rando coop clears have included xiao and venti. double anemo rocks

Brutor Fartknocker
Jun 18, 2013

All the bitching about the event and the second domain made me curious, did it with my main team of razor, qiqi, noelle fine (I did have to throw xinqui in for those fire shields).

I'm sure the venti + ganyu combo makes it trivial, but it's totally doable with whatever your main dps is + good survivability.

Mang Tomas
Jan 9, 2007

Flair posted:

Ganyu has 4-piece. The idea is that Mona and Venti keep everything constantly frozen, and Mona's attack buff allows Ganyu to hit like she is doing reverse melt DPS while having the CC of a freeze team. So

Man I wish I got Mona. Both my teams need XQ right now (Freeze Ganyu and Hu Tao) which is pushing me to get EULA for my next carry. Barbara ganyu wasn’t too bad for the last 11-2

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

No Wave posted:

Harbinger is Harbinger of Dawn (or HoD), a 3 star gacha sword that's the preferred weapon for most Albedos. At refinement 5 its passive gives an extra 28% crit rate when Albedo has >90% HP.

Def is a bit easier to stack than atk because a DEF helmet gives 1.2x as much DEF as an ATK helmet gives ATK (58% vs 48%).

Oh okay, just the sword. Right, I already have that on him refined and at 80. I was so lost because I thought it was a skill or something at first.

SynthesisAlpha posted:

drat dude I've got over 3k attack on Beidou but that is a little bit cheating cause I got a wolf's Gravestone off the permanent banner way back when.

I do have 2k on keqing with a 4* sword and I think just hourglass + gladiator for attack.

I mean to be fair, the closest I get is being 45 atk away from it on Razor and 165 away from it with Ningguang holding an atk catalyst instead of the Solar Pearl. But she has a full suite of lvl 20 artifacts and everything but the hourglass has atk% on it and she's still 372 away from 2k, I don't know how much more grinding it'd take to get anything better than what she's got even though it would be nice if she was tankier. 2pc Noblesse and Petra with an off set lavawalker for geo.

Well, I only have one more cube to fight before I can fully ascend Albedo, I guess once I do that one I'll swap to trying to grind artifacts for a couple weeks again instead of ignoring them since none of them were giving good substats I could use at the time.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Brutor Fartknocker posted:

All the bitching about the event and the second domain made me curious, did it with my main team of razor, qiqi, noelle fine (I did have to throw xinqui in for those fire shields).

I'm sure the venti + ganyu combo makes it trivial, but it's totally doable with whatever your main dps is + good survivability.

maining razor is cheating at the second domain + event because he's immune to the punishment thunder while his ult is up :v:

AParadox
Jan 7, 2012

RareAcumen posted:

Oh okay, just the sword. Right, I already have that on him refined and at 80. I was so lost because I thought it was a skill or something at first.

I mean to be fair, the closest I get is being 45 atk away from it on Razor and 165 away from it with Ningguang holding an atk catalyst instead of the Solar Pearl. But she has a full suite of lvl 20 artifacts and everything but the hourglass has atk% on it and she's still 372 away from 2k, I don't know how much more grinding it'd take to get anything better than what she's got even though it would be nice if she was tankier. 2pc Noblesse and Petra with an off set lavawalker for geo.

Well, I only have one more cube to fight before I can fully ascend Albedo, I guess once I do that one I'll swap to trying to grind artifacts for a couple weeks again instead of ignoring them since none of them were giving good substats I could use at the time.

Ning has a mediocre base damage so its hard to scale her atk rating to far and I'm assuming you are using eye of perception which has a very low base damage for a 4* so that helps less than you think. Albedo on the other hand gets a huge amount of base defense from leveling so it's much easier to get his def high by stacking def%.

5 stars in general get much higher base stats, a high level ganyu with usually have 250 more atk than a similar level ning or xiangling with the same artie set.

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

Just ignore that she's c6, her burst is up, and she's on a 2 pyro team :v:

kater
Nov 16, 2010

this is my albedo at 70 with defenders will and petra artifacts that lol I’ve never actually farmed I just had some crap leftover from getting a set of the other one. They aren’t good artifacts. I like Albedo a lot I love that he is an alt main character who doesn’t love field crap but numbers don’t mean anything he’s just a mess of a character the flower doesn’t work on friggin baby slopes I was so excited to be all mwahhh I’m zhongli I don’t loving climb I’m not gonna climb this small hill but then the stupid flower was poking a slight change in slope and wouldn’t elevator the ult not working without the flower is hyper dumb when they didn’t even bother checking if flower was spawning anywhere at all which it doesn’t also his mighty powerful oh heavens to Betsy 10k procs are like every three seconds or some shiy it just takes forever it’s not impressive like whoops doodsie boo. He’s a geo battery and that’s great but it’s sad he’s a bad character like nobody is ever mwauhahaha I had albedo out so I got to do this super awesome thing except sometimes I say that. One time I had albedo out and I got to jump over the wolf as it was charging and that was cool but the next time it didn’t work whatever.

He’s like my most used character whatever he’s terrible 5$3 worst character I use forever best.

aparmenideanmonad
Jan 28, 2004
Balls to you and your way of mortal opinions - you don't exist anyway!
Fun Shoe

ButterSkeleton posted:

_____ is a powerhouse. Bring up their talents, give them their preferred 5* weapon, and partner them with Bennet and they will rip apart literally anything.

Fixed

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

Detheros posted:

Is this def helm, def sands, def goblet, fully stacked whiteblind?

AParadox
Jan 7, 2012

Detheros posted:

You could probably get 300 more atk if you leveled her to 90.

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

No Wave posted:

Is this def helm, def sands, def goblet, fully stacked whiteblind?

3/5 Whiteblind lvl 90 (None of the buffs are currently active in that pic), All def artifacts lvl20 (4/4 Bolide) including 19% def on Flower and 13.1% def on Feather.

I'd have 5/5 Whiteblind but I keep getting loving bow billets.

Sanya Juutilainen
Jun 19, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My Def/Geo/Def(+16) fully stacked Whiteblind Noelle is only 2.4k Def, so it's very likely to be full Def, yep.

Also my highest ATK is Qiqi with 2.5k Atk, and that's with Crit rate circlet.

Brutor Fartknocker
Jun 18, 2013

Fur20 posted:

maining razor is cheating at the second domain + event because he's immune to the punishment thunder while his ult is up :v:

Woops, forgot his ult did that. Makes sense why it went so well.

Could probably still use whoever and pop a electro resistance bottle for similar results.

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

Detheros posted:

3/5 Whiteblind lvl 90 (None of the buffs are currently active in that pic), All def artifacts lvl20 (4/4 Bolide) including 19% def on Flower and 13.1% def on Feather.

I'd have 5/5 Whiteblind but I keep getting loving bow billets.
I will say, Geo goblet should give you a whole lot more damage, something like 20% more damage assuming identical substats (not a fair assumption ofc).

aparmenideanmonad
Jan 28, 2004
Balls to you and your way of mortal opinions - you don't exist anyway!
Fun Shoe
I just got a WGS today with my monthly shop blue wishes. First 5* weapon and only my second early 5* (pull 28).

I have a R0 serpent spine as well. Going to be interesting to see which works better on Ms. License Agreement.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Brutor Fartknocker posted:

Woops, forgot his ult did that. Makes sense why it went so well.

Could probably still use whoever and pop a electro resistance bottle for similar results.

tbf Razor has been on banners and twice in the shop, he should be a fine example/suggestion. hell, i wouldn't have thought of using his immunity like that :shrug:

ultimately you have several options for the domain: suction into the circle, tank outside the circle, ranged DPS from within the circle, and any combination of those. that people hit on Venti/Zhongli/Ganyu as the best single slot examples for each strategy didn't make the domain bad or balanced around them. this stuff just always gets presented as annoying hyperbole (partially out of frustration, but cmon) and has been since way back during Unreconciled Stars where people thought Venti was essential for the star fragment fights.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

aparmenideanmonad posted:

I just got a WGS today with my monthly shop blue wishes. First 5* weapon and only my second early 5* (pull 28).

I have a R0 serpent spine as well. Going to be interesting to see which works better on Ms. License Agreement.
Apparently WGS should be a bit better most of the time even assuming full Serpent Spine stacks. They're both weapons a lot of characters want, so it's a good pull.