Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

47yov1st
May 2, 2021

by Pragmatica
Blair White does not understand that trad Republicans are different than white Republicans who have problematic views of blacks in general but think there are blacks who are exceptions to the negative generalities. The vast majority of trad Republicans/Conservatives believe All trans people are either immoral, delusional or both. There are no exceptions. Thus, Blair White's theory that trans people are rejected by trads because of negative lefitst behavior is FALSE. Trad Republican Lauren Witzke demonstrated this fact in her bigoted tirade against White during a recent debate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
huh

Insanite
Aug 30, 2005

posting is like jazz

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
get her rear end

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Insanite posted:

posting is like jazz

Lindsay Ellis and Contrapoints taught me that Jazz is bad because its anti-Communist, so posting must be bad. :ussr:

America Inc.
Nov 22, 2013

I plan to live forever, of course, but barring that I'd settle for a couple thousand years. Even 500 would be pretty nice.
Who?

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna

Sanguinia posted:

Lindsay Ellis and Contrapoints taught me that Jazz is bad because its anti-Communist, so posting must be bad. :ussr:

wat
soviets loved jazz

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

47yov1st posted:

Blair White does not understand that trad Republicans are different than white Republicans who have problematic views of blacks in general but think there are blacks who are exceptions to the negative generalities. The vast majority of trad Republicans/Conservatives believe All trans people are either immoral, delusional or both. There are no exceptions. Thus, Blair White's theory that trans people are rejected by trads because of negative lefitst behavior is FALSE. Trad Republican Lauren Witzke demonstrated this fact in her bigoted tirade against White during a recent debate.

I'll pass this along to her, thanks

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

same, op

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Zedhe Khoja posted:

wat
soviets loved jazz

It was actually Horkheimer and Adorno they were discussing as hating Jazz as an example of mass entertainment's evils, not Marx. Also they were disagreeing with them. That was the joke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFMiuAtbMO0

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
hey OP Blaire says sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

America Inc.
Nov 22, 2013

I plan to live forever, of course, but barring that I'd settle for a couple thousand years. Even 500 would be pretty nice.

Zedhe Khoja posted:

wat
soviets loved jazz

https://youtu.be/Q1EMNZ5g8mg