Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

animist
Aug 28, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

good thing in the us you have to do your taxes voluntarily at the beginning of the year so you can just not pay it if you dont want to and the irs wont do poo poo - a billionaire

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lmao @ those who still deny Doge

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Nonsense posted:

lmao @ those who still deny Doge

https://twitter.com/DeItaone/status/1389637493750779905?s=19

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Stocks are responding to Yellen's comments.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

Lostconfused posted:

How do you suggest to collect money from billionaires if they don't just willingly hand it over?
goddamn, someone should solve that problem

human garbage bag
Jan 8, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
everyone will be forced to reveal their crypto wallet addresses to the govt for tax collection purposes

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Lmao other number thread has people posting screenshots of their econ text book and I am dying, just lmaoing as I keep scrolling down and it's still not at the second page.

Flunky
Jan 2, 2014

that thread is a parade of the worst posters this site has to offer

turd in my singlet
Jul 5, 2008

DO ALL DA WORK

WIT YA NECK

*heavy metal music playing*
Nap Ghost
its actually physically impossible for a textbook to contain wrong information. the structure of wood pulp rejects untruths so the letters just fall right off the page if you try to print them

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

KirbyKhan posted:

Lmao other number thread has people posting screenshots of their econ text book and I am dying, just lmaoing as I keep scrolling down and it's still not at the second page.

link me i want to read the gopro and carnival investors thoughts

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

IRS can’t afford to actually audit/go after the rich so yeah they just let them do whatever forever.
well you can't just appropriate more money to the IRs, how will you pay for it

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
can't fund irs, too busy funding police to catch the REAL CRIMINALS

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

put the white collar enforcement department on commission

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

enjoy this lovely twitter meme

https://twitter.com/pnoconnor/status/1389038508866686976

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Lostconfused posted:

How do you suggest to collect money from billionaires if they don't just willingly hand it over?

we do whatever the chinese government did to Jack Ma

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

KirbyKhan posted:

Please don't mention the other thread it does mental damage to me.

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

im awakeblood blOOD BLOOD

DEATH HIGH RATES DESTRUCTION CHAOS

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice
hope y'all bought the dip because NUMBER ascends yet again

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice
if you need money to buy the dip (hurry!) you can "mine" "wood" from your "house" (just like in minecraft) and sell it

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Nonsense posted:

link me i want to read the gopro and carnival investors thoughts

I dunno, direct linking from CSPAM to D&D has cultural baggage so I'd rather not. Also it's kinda refreshing to just do the quick scroll of thread titles in a forum you don't normally monitor. It's something lame like economics spillover or whatever.

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

wtf dow -0.17 s&p -0.93????

this is weak poo poo im saving my blood celebrations for circuit breakers

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

It feels like only yesterday we were hitting circuit breaker 3 days a week

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

https://twitter.com/BrandsOwned/status/1389421456442888194

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

KirbyKhan posted:

I dunno, direct linking from CSPAM to D&D has cultural baggage so I'd rather not. Also it's kinda refreshing to just do the quick scroll of thread titles in a forum you don't normally monitor. It's something lame like economics spillover or whatever.

oh ok I thought it was bfc or something. no you are right gently caress those dweebs

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I have been informed the factory I work for will have may and June be depressed, downturn months, but July and August will be record shattering boom months.

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Mr Hootington posted:

I have been informed the factory I work for will have may and June be depressed, downturn months, but July and August will be record shattering boom months.

R.I.P your job, where you will be fired for the next two months and the factory will struggle to keep up with demand after that.

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice
one day we'll all be laid off and NUMBER will finally be free from our pathetic wages

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Cold on a Cob posted:

one day we'll all be laid off and NUMBER will finally be free from our pathetic wages

In'shallah!

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Mr Hootington posted:

update: late june
"well folks, it looks like july and august are going to be kind of a slow period for us, but rest assured, things are gonna come roaring right back in september"

Vlonald Prump
Aug 28, 2011

Here in America, you grab them by pussy. In old country, pussy grab you!!
Buglord

human garbage bag posted:

everyone pls stop buying houses lumber gpus and cum!

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

update: late june
"well folks, it looks like july and august are going to be kind of a slow period for us, but rest assured, things are gonna come roaring right back in september"

I guess they are getting actual quotes and orders. Once the product is ordered it is contractual obligation for the customer to take the product.

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

turd in my singlet posted:

We should probably have a cybernetics thread lol

cybernetics and systems theory

cool av
Mar 2, 2013

Cold on a Cob posted:

if you need money to buy the dip (hurry!) you can "mine" "wood" from your "house" (just like in minecraft) and sell it

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

https://twitter.com/DeItaone/status/1389673107644899340?s=19

PLEASE STOP PANICKING

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

"The faster you use your cooldowns, the faster you can use them again"
the only economic textbook you need, free of charge

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

rates will need to be raised, i explain. no, we're not gonna raise them. yes we need to, no we're not gonna

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Bar Ran Dun posted:

cybernetics and systems theory

one of the reasons i've never managed to make a cybernetics/systems theory/complexity/dynamical systems/ecology/... thread is you start writing an op and the scope instantly expands to the eighteen adjacent fields, and before you know it you're trying to cover who knows what all at once so you can explain what nonlinearly coupled, dynamical, self-organized critical, synergistic, scale-free, exquisitely context-sensitive, interaction-dominant, multifractal, interdependent brain-body-niche systems are and why you should care about them. so I just tend to drift through threads. some kind of umbrella thread would be great.

Flunky
Jan 2, 2014

Mad Wack posted:

the only economic textbook you need, free of charge

that would just make the dow soar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

lmao Number is that kid with powers from Twilight Zone and we're all his terrified parents constantly trying to placate him.