Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

norp posted:

Wife brought me home lunch from Costco today, pbuc.

Is that Polish sausage on there?

What Costco is this from?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

I’ve got a bad feeling about this pizza slice guys

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I'm bout to lose my poo over costco pizza troll

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

I'm bout to lose my poo over costco pizza troll

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

I think we’ve cracked it. His wife actually went across town to meet her lover and brought home this slice as a cover story. But from the pixels we saw right through her ruse

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
You know, I'd gladly give up my subscription to "Costco Connection" if they'd drop $5 off my annual membership fee.

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.
Get that antichrist of a pizza slice off this gd thread

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

GORDON posted:

You know, I'd gladly give up my subscription to "Costco Connection" if they'd drop $5 off my annual membership fee.

No no you have to pay an extra $5 to have the "costco connection" stop being sent to you.

schreibs
Oct 11, 2009

You can change it online under my account->preferences -> print. Just deselect "send me costco connection"

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

nwin posted:

Why are woozoo fans so popular?

if its the one in thinking of that is desktop sized (although i use mine on the floor) it's pretty slick, nice settings, remote control, and swivels up and down as well as left and right. works better than many bigger fans ime.

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

A successful trip

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Costco shipping is so bipolar I swear.

I have my ups packages set up so they go to my ups store and like 90% of shippers respect that.

Costco on the other hand is like 60/40 on that front.

My last 3 packages went to the ups access point but one today won’t because of a shipping restriction lol

It’s not like it’s a huge deal it’s just fuckin weird how some will and some won’t.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
might have to stand infront of Costco with a giant BRING BACK ONION DISPENSER + COMBO SLICE sign

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.

Chinatown posted:

might have to stand infront of Costco with a giant BRING BACK ONION DISPENSER + COMBO SLICE sign

We should plan a coordinated protest at multiple sites across the country, really show them how nationwide this demand is

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Costco has these $15 organic grass fed polish dogs in the fridge section near the good cheese, and I'm not going to spend $15 on that, but I know someone who did, and they're really good. I hope they keep buying them and sharing with me.

GI_Clutch
Aug 22, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Dinosaur Gum

bagmonkey posted:

I got some last trip and I'm Pleasantly Surprised with it

Is it better than Truly? Some of their flavors were fine, but some were a bit off. My wife tasted one and commented that it tasted like cough syrup. That's call I could taste after that.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

He's how you get the best hard seltzer: you take some seltzer you already like and put vodka in it.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

fizzymercury posted:

I like to stop and talk to them about their day. When they start selling I say "No thank you, I already have that. How is your day going though? Any good sales?" and it's nice. They always appreciate the ask but since they're on the clock they give a short answer and I can tell them good luck on the sales and walk off. No one is mad and everyone had a nice time.

Everyone I shop with hopes I die soon.

I want to marry you

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Hell Yeah posted:

no one ever bothers me at costco about anything. i have resting bitchface and it's worse with the mask tho

Lol I bet this is true

Scaring children :haw:

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

fuyck the combo slice, pepperoni only

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

Hell Yeah posted:

Geodude
Mar 21, 2004

Geodude used Reply to Thread! It's super effective!

Hell Yeah posted:

:mods:

I feel so bad for the food court employees. On my recent exodus, the nice family infront of me in line at the food court had ordered:

-8 smoothies
-8 sundaes
-2 cold brews
-4 hot dogs
-4 pizzas

And they only had 2 cashiers open: prepay and regular. You could see everyone getting frustrated by how long it was taking. The lines backed up bad, the employees were tired, and I was literally next who just had to pay for a pizza that was ready for pickup :(

But hey - I got to try the new CHURRO!

It's good, much better texture and flavor than the previous one. It feels like an actual fair/amusement park churro now, and is worth the price increase at $1.50.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i do have sympathy for the food court people. they always seem like they're miserable.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

He's how you get the best hard seltzer: you take some seltzer you already like and put vodka in it.

who do you think i am, tom cruise in the hit movie Cocktail?

norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

let's invade New Zealand, they have oil

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Is that Polish sausage on there?

What Costco is this from?

Perth, Australia.

Also it's "supreme" not combo - pepperoni, cabanossi, mushrooms, onion, green capsicum

Edit: heres a pic of the full pizza (not mine obviously)

norp fucked around with this message at 00:50 on May 5, 2021

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

norp posted:

Perth, Australia.

Also it's "supreme" not combo - pepperoni, cabanossi, mushrooms, onion, green capsicum

:eyepop:

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Bout to be a buncha tickets to Aus sold cause of this thread

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.

norp posted:

Perth, Australia.

:gizz:

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
do they cut up the hot dogs on it?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
shipping back a cargo container full of goods from australian costco

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

Hell Yeah posted:

i do have sympathy for the food court people. they always seem like they're miserable.

They put in one of the self-service kiosks at my 'Co and it's just made a god-damned mess of everything at the food court. Line is terrible, service is slow and the employees look loving miserable.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Hell Yeah posted:

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
I got a thanks from the cashier for stacking up my goods barcode up. But I think she was just buttering me up to donate to charity.

I wanted a big rear end rack shelf unit but it was a bit heavier than I expected. Two smaller ones suit me better and are cheaper anyway.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

StormDrain posted:

I got a thanks from the cashier for stacking up my goods barcode up. But I think she was just buttering me up to donate to charity.

I wanted a big rear end rack shelf unit but it was a bit heavier than I expected. Two smaller ones suit me better and are cheaper anyway.

Stacking your goods barcode up is the Costcode way.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

StormDrain posted:

I got that big bastard, the $160 one that's like 6' tall and a little over in width. It rocks.

I also got one of the smaller 5 shelf ones I think you're talking about and turned it into an L desk in the garage for leather and electronic work. It's badass.

But yeah putting that big bastard in the car by myself sucked, my co has basically zero help once you walk outside. Hell, even getting it off the shelf I was on my own until a manager happened to walk by.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

iwentdoodie posted:

I got that big bastard, the $160 one that's like 6' tall and a little over in width. It rocks.

I also got one of the smaller 5 shelf ones I think you're talking about and turned it into an L desk in the garage for leather and electronic work. It's badass.

But yeah putting that big bastard in the car by myself sucked, my co has basically zero help once you walk outside. Hell, even getting it off the shelf I was on my own until a manager happened to walk by.

Are you talking about these?

https://www.costco.com/trinity-ecos....100143963.html

I have about 10 of those in my Basement. I use them for storage for everything. I have 4 of them full of nothing but Board Games...

They used to come with these plastic liners for the shelves but the latest ones don't seem to have them anymore.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

Trastion posted:

Are you talking about these?

https://www.costco.com/trinity-ecos....100143963.html

I have about 10 of those in my Basement. I use them for storage for everything. I have 4 of them full of nothing but Board Games...

They used to come with these plastic liners for the shelves but the latest ones don't seem to have them anymore.

Nah I got the cheaper stamped steel ones. I have two already in the basement, and two in the garage. My wife has a classrooms worth of stuff to store and our basement flooded so I'm reacting by racking all the stuff. When I got home I think I undershot and I'll need at least one more though.

Winter Rose
Sep 27, 2007

Understand how unstable the truth can be.

iroc.dis posted:

Has anyone had any luck buying a PC from The Co? My desktop is loving ancient and I just need something to post on SA, pay bills, and run a Plex server. I see every now and then they have fairly simple desktops that go on sale for about $500. Are those worth it?

I don't know anything about computers but I do know that the extra long warranty has saved my rear end more than once. I think using the Costco card adds even more years to the warranty?

Mercury Hat
May 28, 2006

SharkTales!
Woo-oo!

Adding my praise for the boba ice milk bars, I've never had them before and they're really good. Sweet without being cloying and I like the chewy boba as a way to break up the ice milk texture. My costco also had giant sized bags of the Mrs Vickie's jalapeno kettle chips, my favorite kind of chip so I'm set on snacks for awhile :slick: .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

Mercury Hat posted:

Adding my praise for the boba ice milk bars, I've never had them before and they're really good. Sweet without being cloying and I like the chewy boba as a way to break up the ice milk texture. My costco also had giant sized bags of the Mrs Vickie's jalapeno kettle chips, my favorite kind of chip so I'm set on snacks for awhile :slick: .

Or you could eat all the chips in one sitting and have an excuse to return to Costco.