Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

take the moon

by sebmojo

suuuuuup

preparing for some pro wrestling

:bsdsnype:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

The Puscifer album that dropped last year is good as hell ok

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Teddy Thunders posted:

Y'all ever have a beverage or plant material of your choice for a while and then go "hell I oughta look up them folks I went to school with" and instead of being funny it's really sad? Yeah. But I reconnected with an old friend who is doing really well and maybe we can hang out next year even!

I went to a fancy private school so all my old classmates are bankers and executives now and I'm just sat here like 'lol whatevs at least I'm not Tory'

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Rarity posted:

I went to a fancy private school so all my old classmates are bankers and executives now and I'm just sat here like 'lol whatevs at least I'm not Tory'

I bounced around a lot so I looked up the people that were mean to me, mostly, and they're all either weird quiverfull people or, and this is really funny, the ones who made fun of me for being queer? They're big gay. Like big big.

It made me feel slightly better.

B33rChiller

take the moon posted:

iirc like half the people i went to school w/ were fascists. catholic school lol

Oh word? Did you grow up in Alberta like me?

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
take the moon

by sebmojo
nah ontario (the place that has its own thread honking out from a banner ad :psyduck:)

i dont get people here at all but w/e

it was run by some order of monks

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

more falafel please

forums poster

i don't know an awful lot about weed strains but i'm looking for something (ideally a vape cartridge) that will help me chill out and go to bed. this is my dispensary's menu, any suggestions? https://moderncann.com/menu/logan-square-rec/?w-params=%7B%22id%22%3A%22da538e23facec616%22%7D&w-route=c

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

more falafel please posted:

i don't know an awful lot about weed strains but i'm looking for something (ideally a vape cartridge) that will help me chill out and go to bed. this is my dispensary's menu, any suggestions? https://moderncann.com/menu/logan-square-rec/?w-params=%7B%22id%22%3A%22da538e23facec616%22%7D&w-route=c

Grape God is a great start. It's a heavy hitter, almost a one and done type feeling, and it's definitely gonna make you sleepy.

Black Afghan is great, it's a high CBN high carophyllene strain so you get a lot of peppery flavors while also getting super chill couchlock vibes.

Gorilla Glue #4 is a classic for a reason: traditional "indica" labeled effects of couchlock, sleepiness, general feelings of everything is okay, and serious body relaxation with head high effects.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Btw the strain labeled WiFi OG is literally just an F4 cross of Fire OG and the White OG and while it won't wreck you it'll get drat close.

Randy Travesty fucked around with this message at 23:21 on May 4, 2021

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I wanna be a weed sommelier.

more falafel please

forums poster

Teddy Thunders posted:

Grape God is a great start. It's a heavy hitter, almost a one and done type feeling, and it's definitely gonna make you sleepy.

Black Afghan is great, it's a high CBN high carophyllene strain so you get a lot of peppery flavors while also getting super chill couchlock vibes.

Gorilla Glue #4 is a classic for a reason: traditional "indica" labeled effects of couchlock, sleepiness, general feelings of everything is okay, and serious body relaxation with head high effects.

awesome, i ordered a grape god cart since it was on sale. i also got some 5mg gummies that are more "energetic/creative/happy" (no strain listed) so that should be nice. i wanna make carbide blades spin very fast into the guts of a tree later tonight, so i'm not gonna make the weed noise until after that but i'll try to post a trip report

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
I think I will get :trashed: this evening.

more falafel please

forums poster

i'm trying to shift more of my trashing from booze to weed

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

i'm trying to shift more of my trashing from booze to weed

I would do that if I lived in a state where recreational weed was legal. :420:

more falafel please

forums poster

Barking Gecko posted:

I would do that if I lived in a state where recreational weed was legal. :420:

we got it at the beginning of 2020 but this will be my first legal purchase, lol. i picked up a bunch of flower at the beginning of covid and i'm a super lightweight so i'm not through it yet.

the prices and taxes are still real high but it's nice to just be able to order edibles and vape carts from an online storefront. also this .5g cartridge is probably gonna last me for months so even if it's more expensive it's not exactly a large portion of my budget

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

MO dispo prices are still laughable but I grow legally now so I'm rolling in flower and concentrates and essentially I feel like Scrooge McDuck diving into my room full of gold coins every time I look at poo poo.

Heather Papps

hello friend

ontario is weird in that more places sell marijuana than alcohol these days. only the liquor control board of ontario and the beer store, and some grocery places are allowed to sell wobbly pops and it's weird that this is where we are. i'm more of a smoker than a drinker so it works out okay for me but still doesn't make any sense.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Makes perfect sense to me. Nobody ever smoked a whole shitload of weed and died of it.

Heather Papps

hello friend

oh yeah that part. i forgot about that part!

i really enjoy purchasing a beer from a gas station/corner store whenever i'm in america but i can see how that would be kinda dangerous.

also my neighbour volunteered his garden for my weed plants and i may take him up on it. my backyard doesn't get very good light and i don't mega want to put it in the front yard for some reason.

i should just get on a ladder and cut some branches in the back that makes the most sense i think

more falafel please

forums poster

I left my house twice today: once for beer and nicotine, once for weed and tacos

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

You're living your best life

Heather Papps

hello friend

oh shoot that reminds me i wanted to try growing tobacco this summer. gotta find some seeds pronto!

Heather Papps

hello friend

what the hell pronto is derived from the word prompt? that's wildo. (this is my new slang that will be in the dictionary soon. it's the same as wild)

more falafel please

forums poster

one little warmup hit and a solid pull off the grape god and I'm feeling pretty good. gonna do another one

Ass-penny

Barking Gecko posted:

I think I will get :trashed: this evening.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
:trashed: going online in mk11 to charitably hand out some Ws

more falafel please

forums poster

grape god did me pretty good

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

grape god did me pretty good

:hfive: one of us

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm glad Grape God did the business. Hell yeah.

I woke up sad so I dooted the beepbeep pen twice and now I'm still sad but this blanket is super soft and exactly the right weight and it's perfect, I love a linen quilt.

Twenty Four

Rarity posted:

This usurption will not go unnoticed :argh:

All I could think of reading this post was The Big Lebowski

"This aggression will not stand, man!"

Twenty Four

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

This is why I trash!

To both of our garbage health getting better friend!

Escape From Noise

I started drinking a one but couldn't finish it.

Twenty Four

Sad times! Then again often when you post one of your ones they are pretty big for a one!

Escape From Noise

This was a normal one. Just a regular Yebisu

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Aw. Yebisu is delicious but gives me heartburn, I don't know what they're doing to their beer lately. Sapporo Reserve gold does too but maybe it's a different brew export vs Domestic.

Escape From Noise

I never see Sapporo reserve gold in Japan. I think that's only in America maybe? They're just all malt lagers AFAIK

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

That's the thing, I've never seen it in Japan ever.I hardly ever even saw Sapporo in Japan because it's trash grade imo.

Escape From Noise

Teddy Thunders posted:

That's the thing, I've never seen it in Japan ever.I hardly ever even saw Sapporo in Japan because it's trash grade imo.

My guess is it's just an export name for something else here. Sapporo is my go to cheaper beer, it's also regional. When I studied in Sapporo it was unsurprisingly the most common to find on tap. Also Suntory Malt's (not The Premium Malt's) is the trash grade beer.

Escape From Noise

My ranking of the cheaper Japanese beers:

4. Suntory Malt's
3. Kirin Ichiban
2. Asahi Super Dry
1. Sapporo Kuro Raberu

Premium brands ranked:

4. Asahi Dry Premium
3. Kirin Heartland
2. Suntory The Premium Malt's
1. Premium Yebisu from Sapporo

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 14:04 on May 5, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

more falafel please

forums poster

just took one of these 5mg 1:1 gummies. i've never noticed any effects from CBD below like 30mg so that's probably nothing but i think 5mg THC is gonna put me in a good spot