Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Jonny 290 posted:

would you perhaps make a short video explaining what you mean, maybe with some background music and funny edits where you put on sunglasses mid-sentence?

you could

you could post it on ticktalk
:buddy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
https://twitter.com/xtina_catherine/status/1389053753718755329?s=21

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

ooof this hits too close to home

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

literally rocking the cross breeze right now

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
crossin’ breeze, makes me feel fine;
blowin’ ‘cross the dashboard if my ride...

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
god, what a dumb song.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

a good crossbreeze is a gamechanger

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
my pro strat is driving with the driver window down but then doing a _muted_ crossbreeze by cracking the rear passenger window a bit. advanced circulation techniques 402

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

this reminds me my next project is installing a storm door so i can do this

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Jonny 290 posted:

my pro strat is driving with the driver window down but then doing a _muted_ crossbreeze by cracking the rear passenger window a bit. advanced circulation techniques 402

yesssss, get a subtle flow and less choppy pulsing wind at higher speeds

shoeberto
Jun 13, 2020

which way to the MACHINES?
Ya gotta get the house wide open overnight then shut er up during the day, it's like natural air conditioning.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Jonny 290 posted:

yeah it's nice. it's a rotating breeze instead of the wind blasting you in the face

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

my pro strat is paying $0.30 to take the air conditioned bus

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
lol they still make you pay over there? lolfuck

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Jonny 290 posted:

lol they still make you pay over there? lolfuck

ive seen people get in and refuse to pay and the drivers just sigh and keep driving. it’s one weird trick they don’t want you to know about

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
burnout is a hell of a drug

we were discussing today about how I used to get sad or whatever about the business not doing well

now I simply don't have the energy to care anymore

problem? solved..

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

fart simpson posted:

ive seen people get in and refuse to pay and the drivers just sigh and keep driving. it’s one weird trick they don’t want you to know about

they specifically told our drivers to not bug anyone about it and it sped up service a lot

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Bus

Suggested Donation: $2.50

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
vancamp

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i had been banking on the bank reevaluating my house at a higher rate so i could borrow more against it to pay off credit card debt and i can!! this is the best news in my life in such a long time:! i’ll have the maximum amount of my own wage going to me so i won’t have to go into debt each week to live and now life doesn’t seem as bleak or pointless anymore and now there’s a reason to work on my knee

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

echinopsis posted:

i had been banking on the bank reevaluating my house at a higher rate so i could borrow more against it to pay off credit card debt and i can!! this is the best news in my life in such a long time:! i’ll have the maximum amount of my own wage going to me so i won’t have to go into debt each week to live and now life doesn’t seem as bleak or pointless anymore and now there’s a reason to work on my knee

:unsmith:

feeling extra achy and tired this morning. could be vaccine-related, or could just be another day :shrug:

Trimson Grondag 3
Jul 1, 2007

Clapping Larry

echinopsis posted:

this is good but make sure you destroy the credit cards now they are paid off.

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

Jonny 290 posted:

lol look at this nub that can unilaterally adjust all the windows in the car

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

now that i live in a corner unit apartment i don't think i can ever go back

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

echinopsis posted:

burnout is a hell of a drug

we were discussing today about how I used to get sad or whatever about the business not doing well

now I simply don't have the energy to care anymore

problem? solved..

nature...uh...finds a way

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Stringent posted:

lol look at this nub that can unilaterally adjust all the windows in the car

ik,r? must be nice!

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Trimson Grondag 3 posted:

this is good but make sure you destroy the credit cards now they are paid off.

part of thed eal

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

and remember to destroy the house after it’s paid off too

mystes
May 31, 2006

fart simpson posted:

and remember to destroy the house after it’s paid off too
Buy a new car as soon as the old one is paid off.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

mystes posted:

Buy a new car as soon as the old one is paid off.

it’s free money

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

echinopsis posted:

part of thed eal

yeah man. smite those motherfuckers.

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

i pay off my credit card every month like a responsible little capitalist

what? why yes i am a six figgie fucktard, not sure how that is relevant?

Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

i just have debit cards now since in nz everyone wants eftpos anyway and the credit cards all kinda suck

:rip: my old 2% cashback card with 0% intl fees

Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

actually i have a farmlands card and thats technically credit :smuggo:

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Gentle Autist posted:

i pay it off every 2 weeks, you shirker

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

that’s not what they mean by “fortnight”, gramps.

lol. misspelled “fortnite”. it is i who is the grandfather

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

frotnite

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

fartknight

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Gentle Autist posted:

actually I pay the bank many hundreds of dollars of credit card interest every month so I am even more responsible

also this is old news! i dont anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

:toot: