Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I'm from Guelph ask me not the other guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Into The Mild
Mar 4, 2003

can i use chorizo grease for lube? (asking for a friend)

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

you can honestly use basically anything slippery as lube from my personal research

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
why is Derpies Answers such a superior product

Into The Mild
Mar 4, 2003

why are northern americans dumb?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Since my wife went to Guelph for school can I get answers from her instead I feel more comfortable asking her some of the more...sensitive things I've been worried about lately re: the mysteries of the universe and my wang

Into The Mild
Mar 4, 2003

Big Beef City posted:

Since my wife went to Guelph for school can I get answers from her instead I feel more comfortable asking her some of the more...sensitive things I've been worried about lately re: the mysteries of the universe and my wang

HIS DICK BROKE AND HE CAN"T ASK US FOR HELP!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Derpies posted:

why is Derpies Answers such a superior product

its a low brow hackathon if you ask me

Into The Mild posted:

why are northern americans dumb?

why are what's so what?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Big Beef City posted:

hey man I'm not here to tell you whether you can or can't ask your wife about anything but in my opinion i wouldn't

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Sid Vicious posted:

hey man I'm not here to tell you whether you can or can't ask your wife about anything but in my opinion i wouldn't

Alright cool let me get my .txt docs open so I can start formulating some of my deeper treatises on my dong ponderings, hope you've got the evening set aside. I already did.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Big Beef City posted:

Alright cool let me get my .txt docs open so I can start formulating some of my deeper treatises on my dong ponderings, hope you've got the evening set aside. I already did.

i am trapped in the internet please help me this is the first time ive been able to slip a message like this past my captors jesus christ help me

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
when will hydrogen be a viable alternative energy, or to dumb it down for you yahoo style, "when will hindenberg gas going boom boom make my lights go sparkly"

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Derpies posted:

when will hydrogen be a viable alternative energy, or to dumb it down for you yahoo style, "when will hindenberg gas going boom boom make my lights go sparkly"

sometime in the future, if its not already, because if it had been done in the past we would already have it so its gotta be in the future

ELI PORTER
Sep 16, 2007

I posted on Something Awful and all I got was this lousy t-shirt
Greeting's Sid :tipshat:, may I have a dollar? Or perhaps some trash off the street? Whichever is fine

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

ELI PORTER posted:

Greeting's Sid :tipshat:, may I have a dollar? Or perhaps some trash off the street? Whichever is fine

you can have a great day is what you can have buddy

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
fuckin' "eh" pal.

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
How can i reach Ken M?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

vandalism posted:

How can i reach Ken M?

he has a Facebook and a Twitter, I'm certain his email is likely available somewhere on line as well, thank you have a wonderful day okay thank you

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Can I get an answer about these orbs I keep seeing? What are they?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

my dog died im sad posted:

Can I get an answer about these orbs I keep seeing? What are they?

the ghosts of dinosaurs

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Why bad? Why not good?

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
If you are going to overeat in a day does it matter if it's all at once? Will you gain weight the same?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Linux Pirate posted:

Why bad? Why not good?

i prefer good :shrug:

Spinz posted:

If you are going to overeat in a day does it matter if it's all at once? Will you gain weight the same?

eat whatever you want life is suffering

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

How do you pronounce Guelph? I pronounce like yelp so thinking this was going to be more like restaurant reviews.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

donkey salami posted:

How do you pronounce Guelph? I pronounce like yelp so thinking this was going to be more like restaurant reviews.

like gwelf

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

am i gay

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

hoo yeah

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i need to know right now, there's a guy with a boner here

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Into The Mild posted:

HIS DICK BROKE AND HE CAN"T ASK US FOR HELP!

If we can’t ask each other about our wangs what the heck are we even doing here?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

If we can’t ask each other about our wangs what the heck are we even doing here?

Sorry thought I was in the suburban dad thread

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

please tell me if i'm gayt or not

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Hell Yeah posted:

please tell me if i'm gayt or not

hell yeah. We doing this or what?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

you're gay! god drat it man! you're a homo!

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

am i gay tho

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler
sid I really need to know how girl get pargnet. I'm gay, you see

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe
How girl get pergnat?

My science class has project

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Why would anyone wear tighty whities?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Das Boo posted:

Why would anyone wear tighty whities?

it makes my balls look good just trust me. oh poo poo no that's boxer briefs. i have no idea.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
What happened to your competitor, Derpies Answers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I'm not supposed to talk about it but needless to say, the mods...