Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
What's the deal with the pacifier now? I know about the baby thing, but I wasn't watching this stream until I checked the thread and saw it was full of new posts, at least half of which seem to be about that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

SpartanIvy posted:

Now I'm wondering how many accessories Amelia has because she's by far the most creative when it comes to her avatar, and definitely has a laundry list of ideas.

Amelia has decided that her model is now a mecha to be pilot by a smaller Ame

CJ
Jul 3, 2007

Asbungold
I don't know why you're all hating on the pacifier. At least when she's using that she can't talk.

Carnotaurus
Feb 27, 2006

meat-eating bull

Kata-Haro posted:

Because Huke is as much of a troll as Kiara is. In a way they're perfect for each other.

Huke's revenge for being forced off the Minecraft server by viewers.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib

Roland Jones posted:

What's the deal with the pacifier now? I know about the baby thing, but I wasn't watching this stream until I checked the thread and saw it was full of new posts, at least half of which seem to be about that.

Kiara's new outfit has a pacifier accessory so Kiara can really get into her baby roleplay.

CJ
Jul 3, 2007

Asbungold

Roland Jones posted:

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Open fly...

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」
All of this has been too much for Super Nenechi to take in and she is succumbing to the darkness that is sleep.

https://twitter.com/momosuzunene/status/1389700995660226560?s=20

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Roland Jones posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4aTRJ7EVvU

Enjoy! (e: oh, you knew about that. Oh well, enjoy again!)

Sharkitten posted:

Open fly...

You can bet your rear end that she wanted to have the top of her panties show and was told no.

trucutru fucked around with this message at 23:06 on May 4, 2021

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Roland Jones posted:

IM GONNA poo poo THOSE PANTS REAL GOOD - KIARA TAKANASHI

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Kiara's cat roleplay would be confirmation that she has cats if not for, you know, all the times they show up on stream

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Sharkitten posted:

IM GONNA poo poo THOSE PANTS REAL GOOD - KIARA TAKANASHI

Gura immediately using it to win an argument by yelling "dude you just said you're going to poo poo your pants???"

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Gura and Kiara cover in 1 minute:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5IIoZsci8Y

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

I will never not be impressed by Gura's ability to sing so well in a language she doesn't even speak.

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

loving love Fiona Apple posted:

I will never not be impressed by Gura's ability to sing so well in a language she doesn't even speak.

Anime's a hell of a drug.

Hiro Protagonist
Oct 25, 2010

Last of the freelance hackers and
Greatest swordfighter in the world
That was a great cover, and drat, that music video was super cute.

Mulderman
Mar 20, 2009

Did someone say axe magnet?
Their voices work so well together!

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Hiro Protagonist posted:

That was a great cover, and drat, that music video was super cute.

So many Gura and Kiara references too! I love it.

pezzie
Apr 11, 2003

everytime someone says a seasonal anime is GOAT

Just watch the best anime ever
That was a fantastic music video. I'm usually not impressed by the video of these covers, since it's usually the same static shot or two with different expressions, but this one had a lot of great art.

The song was awesome as well.

antisocial democrat
Mar 28, 2007

I am a sick man... I am a spiteful man. I am an unattractive man. I believe my liver is diseased.
I liked the video, but I hope Cover can drop this autotune obsession when (if) Gura drops a solo single. Autotune is 100% just a negative for Gura's voice. It's not a huge deal here because this is a Vocaloid song but I'd still prefer if they'd just skip all this post-processing.

She's talked recently about being worried about the mixers for her solo songs. I can totally get why.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib

antisocial democrat posted:

I liked the video, but I hope Cover can drop this autotune obsession when (if) Gura drops a solo single. Autotune is 100% just a negative for Gura's voice. It's not a huge deal here because this is a Vocaloid song but I'd still prefer if they'd just skip all this post-processing.

She's talked recently about being worried about the mixers for her solo songs. I can totally get why.

Yea but I mean from what I gather the girls have a lot of control over who they work with, so Gura should just get a reliable mixer who knows what she wants and tell them to ditch the auto tune?

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」
Marine is hosting a discussion stream later with 4 other HoloJP Members but in their alter personas. Mio appears to be the MC for this with the guests being Kuro Fubuki, Feminine Subaru(?), Noel Deluxe, and 78 years old AU Marine. Should be some good clips coming out from this stream.

https://twitter.com/houshoumarine/status/1389445942399553539?s=20

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

Ask me about being the best dad ever.

Revolver Bunker posted:

Marine is hosting a discussion stream later with 4 other HoloJP Members but in their alter personas. Mio appears to be the MC for this with the guests being Kuro Fubuki, Feminine Subaru(?), Noel Deluxe, and 78 years old AU Marine. Should be some good clips coming out from this stream.

Gonna have to watch the archive for this one, as it's in the exact same timeslot as the Gen 4 collab :eng99:

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Gura immediately using it to win an argument by yelling "dude you just said you're going to poo poo your pants???"

Almost she said "Dude you just said you were going to poop your diaper on stream."

And Kiara corrected she was going to poo poo her pants cause she is not wearing a diaper.

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Revolver Bunker posted:

Wow, it'll be neat to see a younger Marine personality.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Revolver Bunker posted:

Tssss, Hisoka Marine > Young Marine.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

This just in: Ina isn't wigged out about the Times Square thing and is looking forward to it.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

All you nerds who were arguing about the time square billboard, Ina just said that she's fine with it and is looking forward to it.

Exia
Feb 12, 2014
Ina just commented on the billboard thing in her Pokémon Snap stream and said she’s fine with it since it’s a community thing and not one person doing it on their own

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Did you guys know Ina's fine with the billboard

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

Guys I just heard Ina is cool with the billboard pass iton.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Ina didn't say that

Wudz
Aug 19, 2005

*LATEST FAD
Yo guys I heard that Ina is a billboard, how crazy is that

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib
i was lurking and i heard that ina loves bilbo

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl
Help Ina's reaction to Pokemon Snap is giving me diabetes

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
holy poo poo, the cover is cute and gura is way too autotuned but the video itself doe

by far the highest quality video for a hololive cover/song yet. It's like, a lot of unique art and theres like not 3 different images wiggling around to various backgrounds. theres even animation!

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

Tabletops posted:

holy poo poo, the cover is cute and gura is way too autotuned but the video itself doe

by far the highest quality video for a hololive cover/song yet. It's like, a lot of unique art and theres like not 3 different images wiggling around to various backgrounds. theres even animation!

No slight meant to the Ai Kotoba cover by Gura & Kiara but go watch Palette, now: https://youtu.be/Ud73fm4Uoq0

Kata-Haro
Oct 21, 2010

As far as covers go I'd put my money on Saga Jihen for sheer quality

https://youtu.be/-wNSFmqhQsU

Again not to downplay how good Aikotoba 3 is but Saga Jihen sticks in my mind as the gold standard for song covers.

Kata-Haro fucked around with this message at 00:44 on May 5, 2021

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled
Kiara's particular singing voice works very well with autotune, but I agree that it doesn't sound as good with Gura. The cover is still great, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib
Gura and Kiara go together really well for singing, and the video is tops. Not my type of song tho, give me more King covers tbh