Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wimsy

don't know if you heard but the cia beleives that its not "cancel culture," it's "consequence culture"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slumpy
female body inspector at the local spencers gifts

slumpy

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

they're right, rated 5

wimsy

it's not an assassination, it's accountability

Manifisto

[chooses female dictator to lead puppet regime]

👏 IT'S 👏 HER 👏 TURN 👏

ty nesamdoom!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

the grassy knoll is a metaphor for honesty and integrity

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

[chooses female dictator to lead puppet regime]

👏 IT'S 👏 HER 👏 TURN 👏

FutonForensic

my name is Central Intelligence Agency and I need to speak my Truth

Heather Papps

hello friend

no no noooo, we would never waterboard. we are, however, extremely concerned about our detainees hydration levels.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

"he has been d--"
"they"
"sorry, thanks. they have been deposed and killed to make way for a military junta"

Join the BYOB Army

Manifisto

sk posted:

"he has been d--"
"they"
"sorry, thanks. they have been deposed and killed to make way for a military junta"

lol

torturers being disciplined for not sharing their pronouns and asking for the victim's

ty nesamdoom!

alexandriao

"Sure the CIA waterboarded me and electrocuted me, but they also paid for my transition (including grs and electro... of the other sort) while they did that so it's impossible to tell if they're bad or not"

alexandriao

*slaps the final 'Native rights!!' sticker on the SUV convoy*
finally.... time to put this sucker to work
*drives it straight at protesting indigenous americans*

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

celebrating pride month by pouring glitter of different colors into each explosive before carpet bombing a village

Manifisto

supporting this coup has not handicapped democracy in the region, it has handicapabled it

ty nesamdoom!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

broke: destabilizing the middle east to create an excuse to invade and steal resources

woke: SHEstabilizing the middle east to create an excuse to invade and steal resources

alexandriao

sk posted:

broke: destabilizing the middle east to create an excuse to invade and steal resources

woke: SHEstabilizing the middle east to create an excuse to invade and steal resources

Heather Papps

hello friend

sk posted:

alexandriao

The Inclusive Montessori School Of The Americas

alexandriao fucked around with this message at 00:44 on May 5, 2021

Too much is always not enough!

(Thanks to tvsveryown for the spring sig!)

Finger Prince

The cia is an equal opportunity employer. Preference will be given to mercenaries who are visible minorities and/or who have caused disabilities.

wimsy

FutonForensic posted:

my name is Central Intelligence Agency and I need to speak my Truth

wimsy

sk posted:

woke: SHEstabilizing

lmao

Vei

Heather Papps

hello friend

normally cia and fbi infighting results in problems for everyone, but now that they're competing to be the "wokest" things are really looking up!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

lmao

Join the BYOB Army

Manifisto

The New C.I.A.: the "C" is for "Checking Our Privilege"

ty nesamdoom!

wimsy

Central Intersectionality Agency

Manifisto

stenciled on every single bug: "we hear you"

ty nesamdoom!

Jaguars!

Nothing can change the past. But the CIA recognizes that some of the ways we refer to things can continue to twist the knife for marginalized peoples. Therefore, after much soul searching, we have decided that all further communications about the "1960 Gary Powers Shootdown" will instead refer to the event as the "1960 Gary Colonialist Shootdown"

Prof. Crocodile

alexandriao posted:

The Inclusive Montessori School Of The Americas

Jaguars!

Manifisto posted:

free hubcaps

i prefer my intelligence agencies asleep tyvm

ty Saoshyant!

FutonForensic

Manifisto posted:

Finger Prince

This isn't just a safehouse, it's a safe space.

Jenny Agutter

tearing up listening to Same Love by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis as I load the poison-dart umbrella in the La Paz safehouse

Jenny Agutter

"kinda hosed up we don't ever make exploding menthols, eh?" as I mug at my black colleague

nut

sk posted:

nut

fixing the UN vote to recognize the independent Panamanian republic as valid

wimsy

Finger Prince posted:

This isn't just a safehouse, it's a safe space.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

spiking the water supply to the French town of pont-saint-esprit with bath bombs for self care