Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oscarthewilde
May 16, 2012

I would often go there
To the tiny church there
if you write violent but plausibly deniable death threats about elected officials you should get permaed imho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

lol i forgot about the cuppy tea post where he says that hes not a holocaust denier because holocaust deniers make different arguments to his argument that the holocaust was fake

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Hmm yes, CSPAM posters are often unfairly overpunished by mods imo. Now let me check out some of these posts

cuppy tea posted:

I was unfairly probed over the holocaust post.

oh

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Free Reality Winner!

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

etalian posted:

Free Reality Winner!

did you mean to post this in the glenn thread

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

oscarthewilde posted:

if you write violent but plausibly deniable death threats about elected officials you should get permaed imho

I wish you would get permabanned for this post.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

cuppy tea posted:

This is serious: There is a fleet of thousands of UFOs hovering over my house right now that spell out messages in cursive when you talk to them through telepathy. There are black helicopters and fighter jets chasing them and shining some kind of bright dazzler light that gives you a headache when you look at it. They're saucer shaped and have a laser beam that they point at where they want to go and zoom all around. I first saw them when they They appeared when I saw the fnords. They are AI and talk like chatbots and say they're from the constellation Hercules. I'm not ironyposting or insane. The UFO club here is up on the hill trying to flash morse code and binary at them every night. You can't miss them some are zig-zagging at literally treetop level and some even landing. I saw bright flashes come out of the ground like it was trying to zap an orb that burrowed into the ground.

My eyes don't deceive me.

cuppy tea posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vP_MCRO1p8

Yes this is a lovely vid but all I have is a low end samsung, it was raining and I'm a smartphone charlatan so broke the vertical video cardinal rule. If you could see these things and what they do you'd be amazed. They're there every night.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Chillgamesh posted:

Hmm yes, CSPAM posters are often unfairly overpunished by mods imo. Now let me check out some of these posts

oh

well he was

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

cuppyufovid would be a good rereg

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Flavius Aetass posted:

I support freeing Lastgirl for sure, but I'm not convinced she's interested in coming back.

The other two I'm not really familiar with but looking at their rap sheets uh... good luck.

this is why I didn't start this thread in QCS. very very sick people there

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Banned with mental illness,not of mental illness

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Terminal autist posted:

Love to have the incredibly normal moderators and admins be the arbiter of mental health on our dead gay forum

ban this guy as well for posting like this

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

Ban everyone who is in favour of bans

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

A Russian troll farm posted:

shut up. ill kick your rear end

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

Egg Moron posted:

We should all envy the banned

:hai:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

The UFO club is here & im a smartphone charlatan makin me lol

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Mayor Dave posted:

Banned with mental illness,not of mental illness

Mod involved banning

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Free Matey.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

A Russian troll farm posted:

i like.flavored beans

e: sorry, misread

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Homeless Friend posted:

The UFO club is here & im a smartphone charlatan makin me lol

same

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Lastgirl was the best cspam poster

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
thermite is fun, idg what the fuss is about

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5uxsFglz2ig

:black101:

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

ban the banners, ban the people who ban the banners, ban the people who ban the people who ban the banners.

ban everyone who didnt get banned and then shut all forums down

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

i will pay Jeffrey 200 grand in dogecoin if he deletes forums.somethingawful.com. I will allow him to keep the frontpage, out of sentimentality

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Done op. As payment though you are getting permabanned

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Fun Shoe

Flavius Aetass posted:

I support freeing Lastgirl for sure, but I'm not convinced she's interested in coming back.

The other two I'm not really familiar with but looking at their rap sheets uh... good luck.

yea lastgirl doesn't want to post here anymore even though lowtax is gone. I've asked

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

ufo vids are cool as hell

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Crusty Nutsack posted:

no of course not. there are some people where SA becomes a very unhealthy outlet, and unfortunately cuppy tea was one of those people.

whats your excuse then

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Larry Parrish posted:

whats your excuse then

lmao

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

Why would anyone want an incredibly obvious op like Cuppy Tea back anyway?

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED
I finally get it when yall are yelling Free Larry it's because no one wants him

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

too loving cowardly to post this in qcs, lmao

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

in which op parodies the follies of anti-liberal tunnel vision and its inevitable destination to holocaust denial, well done bedpan 5/5 thread please make another soon

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

OMGVBFLOL posted:

all those posts own lol

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Larry Parrish posted:

whats your excuse then

lol

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
i really need to read the epstein thread lol

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
i am not inclined to go to bat for either of those posters but just for the record it came up in the mod forum and the admins said no way

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Flavius Aetass posted:

i am not inclined to go to bat for either of those posters but just for the record it came up in the mod forum and the admins said no way

:rip:

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
How on earth do permabanned people get sniffed out? I mean, if posting was such a big goddamn deal, just get a VPN and a burner debit card.

Or is it always just people having to wink and nod at their former cred and immediately reengage their immortal posting enemies?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...
i hope all CSPAM political prisoners are doing well. i miss their posts