Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

lmao in the chat people are talking about movies and tv shows they've never watched

:woop: Hooray! Another week of wishing the pandemic away! :woop:

HUGE PUBES A PLUS has issued a correction as of 01:18 on May 5, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

A family was being haunted by their deceased father, but they refused to let the bishop exorcise the ghost because they wanted to keep their dad around.

The bishop is saying it was a selfish decision and its likely the ghost has devolved into a more selfish, primal state.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Bryan Dick Omelette

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

these stories are pretty wild. I'm laughing at the woman talking about a guy vomiting up black stuff - clearly a sign of demonic possession

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Good soup! posted:

Bryan Dick Omelette

:hmmyes:

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Holy poo poo he just admitted they will trick people into letting them come to perform an exorcism because they try to back out.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Atrocious Joe posted:

I was expecting ghosts stories, instead they're just talking about the timeline of the Empire Strikes Back and how Star Wars flows better if you read all of the books.

Well they're not wrong

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

the books aren't canon though

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

I think the people trying to synthesize UFOs visitations, Taoism, and Catholic tradition can handle fitting the Disney and old EU Star Wars canons together.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Church membership consists of himself and the two women you see in the videos with him performing mass in the basement. And then there are the 20 or so people who watch his mass live on Youtube.

he should build a groverchurch

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Private Cumshoe posted:

I'm the president of the religious poo poo that's so loving esoteric you can't question anything about it, assholes

greetings, good to be posting w you

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Holy poo poo he just admitted they will trick people into letting them come to perform an exorcism because they try to back out.

it's for their own good. letting demons stick around just makes the situation more dangerous.

give exorcists qualified immunity.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

:thunk:

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YGuw800REQ

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Basement church has begun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sguGw8bcnFY

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
most ppl just have normal poo poo in their basements like sex dungeons and meth labs

but this fuckin' guy

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Foo Diddley posted:

most ppl just have normal poo poo in their basements like sex dungeons and meth labs

but this fuckin' guy

you have no idea.

The call in paranormal show is on again tonight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RE2JVQpE7To

Once again talking about false gods who get in the way of worshiping the true god and gnosticism. Also, sign up for my class and I will teach you how to avoid these false gods.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

If you take his class you will learn how to put an end to the bullshit of worshiping false gods that make you live in fear and stop you from enjoying the freedom of restrictions from the pandemic.

He really needs your help to save his expensive bottle of bourbon guys :shobon:

breadnsucc
Jun 1, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

breadnsucc has issued a correction as of 19:18 on Aug 21, 2021

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

breadnsucc posted:

so the witches were right?

Part of the podcast was about why you should avoid ouija boards so a good possibility.

breadnsucc
Jun 1, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

breadnsucc has issued a correction as of 19:17 on Aug 21, 2021

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

breadnsucc posted:

today is a day of rights being proven, first fema concentration camps, now this I'm not sure I can go on

but we have to otherwise the good guys win

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/mask-appeal

Published in 2017

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

oh hey congratulations to this guy for ending the pandemic and the mask wearing

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Shear Modulus posted:

oh hey congratulations to this guy for ending the pandemic and the mask wearing

How long until he gets appointed by Sleepy Joe Biden to run a agency?

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Church membership consists of himself and the two women you see in the videos with him performing mass in the basement. And then there are the 20 or so people who watch his mass live on Youtube.

if you subtract cspam goons it’s gotta be single-digit numbers of ppl watching his basement masses

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

I wanted to ask him what he thought about hijab but meh

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

dads friend steve posted:

if you subtract cspam goons it’s gotta be single-digit numbers of ppl watching his basement masses

And his vestiges show. literally, nobody called his show last week. one person did, but as soon as he announced there was a caller they hung up lol

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

I'm rather shocked he posted this image with his phone number visible.

Here's his what 2020 taught me post on twitter

https://twitter.com/ExorcistBishop/status/1394150310743093250

HUGE PUBES A PLUS has issued a correction as of 11:57 on May 17, 2021

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Another round of nobody calling the call-in show this week. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbV-spJIpgo Starts in 10 minutes.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

The past hour a caller has been talking about how she's basically whoopi goldberg in Ghost and she has dead people bothering her day and night

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

shocked to find out this guy is into astrology

edits: since astrology is based on "spiritual genetics," other ghosts and ghouls have astrological signs as well

Atrocious Joe has issued a correction as of 02:56 on May 19, 2021

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Atrocious Joe posted:

shocked to find out this guy is into astrology

edits: since astrology is based on "spiritual genetics," other ghosts and ghouls have astrological signs as well

astrology, tarot cards, carl jung, although he was into pagan stuff and orgies but the Christians ignore that part.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Been too busy to pay attention to what the good bishop is up to. He appears to be eating and drinking well. Has expensive tastes in cuts of meat and alcohol. Buy those blessing kits, folks!

Meanwhile, still pissing and moaning about mask mandates and now ... that drat vaccine nobody needs.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Basement church is back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ROIn1lksoM

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

he's giving a speech about why the protestant reformation was bad

he's not wrong

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

although founding a church for you and your internet friends is a very protestant thing to do, so

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Good point.

today's homily is about how God didn't give us all the info because we only needed what we do have for salvation. This is why there are no aliens or ghosts mentioned in scripture :wtc:

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Atrocious Joe posted:

although founding a church for you and your internet friends is a very protestant thing to do, so

Can't believe an American Catholic is synthesizing all the worst bits of Protestantism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

are we talking about the knife trick robot what's happening here