Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Mak0rz posted:

horse loving

lol what the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Bird in a Blender posted:

Importantly, they probably need different soil because I really doubt that rocky/sandy stuff that is there is going to be suitable for farming. I guess they could try hydroponics, but that's even harder to pull off.

I would like to believe composting toilets, but I'm guessing uncomposted latrines. Organic amendments, man!

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

TotalLossBrain posted:

lol what the gently caress

I'm guessing she hasn't seen Mr. Hands.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Sam no!

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

DR. GRANT NO

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
I see this guy on my timeline every now and then. He is complaining about FB censoring him. He's a Q moron.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

Mak0rz posted:

(screenshotting)

:nms::nws:

Also that's not even the worst thing that person tweeted on the subject today.
https://twitter.com/ZenaMOBrien/status/1389450698924900356

Lmao

Edit:

https://twitter.com/ZenaMOBrien/status/1389641815943520258?s=20

Kenning has a new favorite as of 21:32 on May 4, 2021

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
Zena O'Brien? More like Zena the Great.

jjack229
Feb 14, 2008
Articulate your needs. I'm here to listen.

christmas boots posted:

“If I can eat it why can’t I gently caress it?”

How come whenever I argue that if I gently caress someone then I should be able to butcher and eat them there is outrage?

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Mike pence alt account?

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Could Mr. Ed give informed consent?

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Push El Burrito posted:

Could Mr. Ed give informed consent?

with enough peanut butter, anything's possible

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

goodness, zena

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Screenshot for the uncached

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

I sort of admire someone who posts a series of absolute nuclear takes, including explicit horse sex fantasies, and then just cheerfully mutes her feed for a couple days and carries on. While I disagree with the content of her posts, her posting technique is extremely refined.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.
Fantasies like that is why Bad Dragon exists.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Kuros posted:

There's a difference between quietly buying a horse dildo and saying publicly on Twitter "Boy, I'd love if a horse came up to me with lust in its eyes."

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

as a person who never leaves my house i've done pretty well for myself.

1stGear posted:

There's a difference between quietly buying a horse dildo and saying publicly on Twitter "Boy, I'd love if a horse came up to me with lust in its eyes."

Twitter banned the wrong executive.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

1stGear posted:

lol just made me think of the Galavant theme song but a horse instead of King Richard.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Mak0rz posted:

Screenshot for the uncached

Haven't seen anything about the Navajo - I assume this woman is wrong about them, of course - but medieval Europeans considered bestiality a sin on the grounds that 1) the only non-sinful sex is for procreation within a marriage and humans can't marry or procreate with animals and 2) having sex with animals, who don't know right from wrong, is degrading to humans, who do. She's using her ignorance of history as an excuse.

E: Has she pulled out the whole "Catherine the Great died from horse-loving" myth? That story was made up by Catherine's enemies because they were mad at her for having sex with lots of guys. She had a stroke on the toilet one morning, was moved to her bed, and died a few hours later. No horses were involved.

Pththya-lyi has a new favorite as of 23:54 on May 4, 2021

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Wait a minute

I love Sam Neill the actor
That's not him right??

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

boar guy posted:

with enough peanut butter, anything's possible

Smooth or chunky, how much sugar

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Pththya-lyi posted:

Haven't seen anything about the Navajo - I assume this woman is wrong about them, of course - but medieval Europeans considered bestiality a sin on the grounds that 1) the only non-sinful sex is for procreation within a marriage and humans can't marry or procreate with animals and 2) having sex with animals, who don't know right from wrong, is degrading to humans, who do. She's using her ignorance of history as an excuse.

E: Has she pulled out the whole "Catherine the Great died from horse-loving" myth? That story was made up by Catherine's enemies because they were mad at her for having sex with lots of guys. She had a stroke on the toilet one morning, was moved to her bed, and died a few hours later. No horses were involved.

There's some rock art, for example there's a cave in Val Cominca depicting one of Mike Pence's ancestors and a horse but beyond that when it crops up in writing it typically seems to be one of those things you don't do but something that happens in one of those other countries, or possibly Zeus.

Elblanco
May 26, 2008

Kuros posted:

Fantasies like that is why the movie Zoo exists.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Spinz posted:

Wait a minute

I love Sam Neill the actor
That's not him right??

A lot of accounts will just follow a bunch of random people who follow them. Or will just follow whoever. I've got Edward James Olmos following me and one time I had Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje follow me for like a day and then I tweeted about the cars movie having their exhaust pipes being buttholes and they're farting out carbon monoxide and then he unfollowed me directly after.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Centaurs began because Kentauros, a demigod son of Apollo, hosed so many horses he founded a new race.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Push El Burrito posted:

A lot of accounts will just follow a bunch of random people who follow them. Or will just follow whoever. I've got Edward James Olmos following me and one time I had Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje follow me for like a day and then I tweeted about the cars movie having their exhaust pipes being buttholes and they're farting out carbon monoxide and then he unfollowed me directly after.

But then he went on to do Suicide Squad so you tell me which one is the bigger fool.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

as a person who never leaves my house i've done pretty well for myself.

christmas boots posted:

There's some rock art, for example there's a cave in Val Cominca depicting one of Mike Pence's ancestors and a horse but beyond that when it crops up in writing it typically seems to be one of those things you don't do but something that happens in one of those other countries, or possibly Zeus.

They didn’t admit to it anyway.

Slaves were raped all over the South, just not at the house where the gossip was being shared.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

hallo spacedog posted:

The terminal stage of horse girl syndrome

Ah, theriogenology, of course.

Crashbee
May 15, 2007

Stupid people are great at winning arguments, because they're too stupid to realize they've lost.
Also relevant

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Kuros posted:

How is a commercial site endorsing bestiality still around years later?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I think when they suggest that you can buy your horse and dragon dicks they mean a dude with a horse head and ripped abs rather than an actual horse. Similarly I do not think they sell actual dragon dicks.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Vib Rib posted:

How is a commercial site endorsing bestiality still around years later?

I think they just endorse people buying their novelty dildos and loving those.

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
According to Wikipedia the creators came from the furry community, not the sex toy production community. They might not "endorse" it, but they definitely host an image site with tons of depictions of it.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Platystemon posted:

Slaves were raped all over the South, just not at the house where the gossip was being shared.
A famous Civil War memoirist (sorry, forget her name) commented that Southern ladies knew who fathered every mixed-race child on every plantation except their own.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
I'm guessing the Navajo bestiality thing is an incredibly dumb and hosed up interpretation of skin-walker myths, basically witches that could either possess or transform into animals. But they're bad witches as far as I know, so the community wouldn't endorse loving them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

According to Wikipedia the creators came from the furry community, not the sex toy production community. They might not "endorse" it, but they definitely host an image site with tons of depictions of it.

Wanting to gently caress a horse-person is very different from wanting to gently caress an actual horse that would think of ants and die.