Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

McCain or Ore-Ida?

I find McCain far superior

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

great value tater puffs ftw

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

I remember “The Nook” near Piedmont park in Atlanta had a 6lbs of tater tots for $35 challenge, and I think you got a shirt and your name on a wall and maybe the meal free if you could eat it all in 45 mins

Seems like, as with all eating competition-based challenges, it would be pretty gross.

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Tater tots and Potato gems are the same thing right?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

1redflag posted:

I remember “The Nook” near Piedmont park in Atlanta had a 6lbs of tater tots for $35 challenge, and I think you got a shirt and your name on a wall and maybe the meal free if you could eat it all in 45 mins

Seems like, as with all eating competition-based challenges, it would be pretty gross.

this looks insanely bomb but theres no way i could eat that. maybe a huge fatso could or maybe alternatively a very small japanese man. the yin and yang of huge eaters. maybe LA Beast could.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I've been making a lot of home fries lately and sometimes I buy tater tots for fun. I keep them in at 450 for a long time so they're super crispy. I like to dip them in a fancy sauce of ketchup and olive oil mayo. Yum.

I've eaten 3 pounds of tots in a challenge and I was fit to burst and got terrible heart burn for like 2 days. 6 lbs is nuts.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

what if you made a real big tater tot and called it a tater grownup or tater adult or whatnot would that be legal?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

a really big tater tot is called a tater man

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Ron White lol

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i used to go to taco john's exclusively for their peculiar tater tots but with nacho toppings offerings. there aren't any taco john's near where i live now, unfortunately.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

I like to toss em in Buffalo sauce and dip em in ranch.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
Tots are good because of how portable they are

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
tater tot nachos rule

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
What I like about tater tots is you never have leftovers

Descend to slumber
May 12, 2001

Tater tots are the best, particularly with a bit of spicy queso sauce. Really though I'll them with anything and I am very willing to eat far too many tots in one sitting.

Also, I would remorselessly destroy those burgs from the previous page.

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
This thread has decided for me to go and get a fatass burg with some epic tots at this bar by my work holy poo poo the tots

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

This is the classic. Potato gems smashed with chicken salt and drowned in whatever loving gravy they got.

That pic isn't even drowned enough for me. Best hangover food short of a kebab in my (perfect) opinion.

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer
A tray of tots is worth the wait even if you don’t have an air fryer. :colbert:

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

they make good casseroles

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Honestly guys, I feel like Chicken Tonight. *flaps wings*

:henget:

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006
Shoo

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Sid Vicious posted:

what if you made a real big tater tot and called it a tater grownup or tater adult or whatnot would that be legal?

lol

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Sometimes I pretend I'm a tater tot. I'm so delicious. Greasy, but not too greasy.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Hell Yeah posted:

a really big tater tot is called a tater man

Hell yeah

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

syntaxfunction posted:

This is the classic. Potato gems smashed with chicken salt and drowned in whatever loving gravy they got.

That pic isn't even drowned enough for me. Best hangover food short of a kebab in my (perfect) opinion.

Potato gems rofl. Bitch.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

I'm sophisticated. I call my tater tots potato gems.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

in the hills, the cities but its giant tater men fighting instead of weird amalgamations of villagers

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Tots are cool but a bitch to make homemade

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Gonna anschluss the poo poo outta that tot

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

ART

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

im inpatient so i eat them raw

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Derpies posted:

Tots are cool but a bitch to make homemade

they have been lab engineered to be perfect and come in frozen bags.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Full Metal Jackass posted:

I'm sophisticated. I call my tater tots potato gems.

I know y'all Americans need cutesy sounding words but that's what we call them. I'm surprised you don't call them Potato Bullets to be honest.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Chinatown posted:

they have been lab engineered to be perfect and come in frozen bags.

True and then McDonald's mastered then in a stroke of pure cartoonist evil

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Derpies posted:

True and then McDonald's mastered then in a stroke of pure cartoonist evil

still havent found a breakfast sandwich better than an egg mcmuffin. just facts. its perfect.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Chinatown posted:

still havent found a breakfast sandwich better than an egg mcmuffin. just facts. its perfect.

The egg sometimes is hit it miss but I think that's a utah thing because we can't and shouldn't have nice things in this hellhole

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Chinatown posted:

Mcgriddle is pretty drat good

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Derpies posted:

The egg sometimes is hit it miss but I think that's a utah thing because we can't and shouldn't have nice things in this hellhole

one time i went to a pizza buffet in moab and it was pretty good

well thats my story bye

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

tater tots suck a gently caress!