Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Poor bear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

The Rabbi T. White posted:

What the actual gently caress is happening to people in your lovely rear end country? Everyone is broken beyond repair.

Don't worry, the Lincoln Project has bought ads in Palm Beach which Trump might see himself, where he gets called a big stinky poopypants!

Seriously, everything about american politics is grown men acting like goddamn children at recess.

I've started watching more late night US shows in the past year and sometimes I get to see US tv commercials on the streams... every once in a while some local candidate's tv ad comes on and it's loving bonkers. This poo poo wouldn't be allowed in any other civilized country.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

https://twitter.com/emily_hoeven/status/1389626681929830402?s=20
What the actual gently caress is happening to people in your lovely rear end country? Everyone is broken beyond repair.

Half the people are starting to speak gibberish now. People aren't speaking coherently, it's really weird.

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
https://twitter.com/drmistercody/status/1389729398790656002

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Roofing company workers forced onto ground, held at gunpoint by man who thought they were antifa

Felony charges are possible in wake of the incident in a Loveland neighborhood. A victim was a CSU football player.

https://www.9news.com/article/news/investigations/loveland-man-antifa-roofing-employees/73-c9e63588-b99d-45c5-bc34-81e22093cf91

LOVELAND, Colo. — A Loveland man faces felony charges after allegedly concluding that two men going door-to-door in his neighborhood were members of the protest movement known as antifa – and then ordering them to the ground and holding them at gunpoint, 9Wants to Know has learned.

The incident unfolded after the man called police, said there were two men wearing masks near his home, and announced he was armed and going to go confront them, Loveland Police Lt. Bob Shaffer confirmed to 9Wants to Know.

When officers arrived in the 2400 block of Dawn Court around 6 p.m. Thursday, they encountered Scott Gudmundsen (pictured) – dressed in fatigues and holding two men on the ground at gunpoint, Shaffer said.

But the men weren’t troublemakers – they work for a local roofing company and were wearing blue polo shirts with the firm’s name on them, shorts, tennis shoes and white surgical-style masks, Shaffer said.

One of them is a Colorado State University football player who is 20 years old and works part-time at the roofing company. The student is a "man of color," according to a statement from the university.

The other man is 27 and an employee of the roofing company, 9Wants to Know has learned. 9NEWS is not identifying them at this point because they were described by police as victims of a crime.

There was no evidence that either of the men did anything wrong.

“Nothing at all,” Shaffer said.

At the scene, police arrested Gudmundsen, 65, who lives around the corner from where police encountered him.

Gudmundsen was armed with two weapons, Shaffer told 9Wants to Know: A Glock pistol, and a second Glock pistol that had been converted into a longer weapon that looked like a carbine rifle.

Police seized both guns as evidence, Shaffer said.

The incident unfolded in a southwest Loveland neighborhood a few blocks west of Thompson Valley High School.

Shaffer said that Gudmundsen called police, said there were two “antifa guys” in the neighborhood and that, “I am going out there to confront them.” Gudmundsen told police in the call he was armed and wearing tactical gear, Shaffer said.

Perfectly normal behavior.

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

Reinstate Trump? Facebook Oversight Board Set To Rule On Indefinite Ban

quote:

Facebook's independent Oversight Board on Wednesday is expected to announce its biggest decision yet: whether to uphold or reverse Facebook's indefinite ban on former President Donald Trump.

:pray: :chaostrump: :pray:

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

I just remembered that the former leader of the free world uses to hold unprecedented cult of personality rallies where he would pantomime and voice characters in bizarre, hours-long vaudeville routines. Laughed out loud, had to check in here and register it.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Xenocides posted:

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1389644129802543108

Translation: We don’t give a gently caress.

https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/1389695178198425606

Then why not use a real-life badass as an example? Can’t think of one?

bourn was basicaly a hosed up weapon some division of the cia created and the second he got injured and lost, their first step was to kill him and basicaly kill anyone who interacted with him with a bunch of sleeper agent killers. i am not sure if thats shows the CIA in the best light.

Dapper_Swindler fucked around with this message at 01:14 on May 5, 2021

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

https://twitter.com/drmistercody/status/1389729398790656002

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

fishing with the fam posted:

Getting sick of these dumbass, myopic takes that only consider the health of the person already vaccinated.

He’s saying that it’s a little bit weird if someone gets a vaccine that’s clinically effective at 95%+ (and has also been shown to reduce infection rates, I think, though certainly not as definitive as the symptoms reduction), and they continue to act the exact same way both before and after they get the vaccine. I don’t think it’s a crazy take. You know how (for example) the CDC has now had different guidelines in place for weeks based on whether you are hanging out with other vaccinated people or not, right? Is the CDC being myopic and only considering the health of the person being vaccinated?

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

https://twitter.com/JasonLeopold/status/1389329600291901441

this entire thread is a doozy. really cool no one is in actual jail because apparently pardon powers can absolve you of crimes!

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Dapper_Swindler posted:

bourn was basicaly a hosed up weapon some division of the cia created and the second he got injured and lost, their first step was to kill him and basicaly kill anyone who interacted with him with a bunch of sleeper agent killers. i am not sure if thats shows the CIA in the best light.

What you need to realize is they aren't doing anything but going blah blah blah until there are cool explosions.

Same with music they hear blah blah blah until the sweet guitar solo.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

The Last Call posted:

Derek Chauvin's legal team requests new trial, alleging jury misconduct

The legal team for former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin, who was convicted of murdering George Floyd last month, has filed a motion in a Minneapolis court requesting a new trial on multiple grounds, including jury misconduct.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/derek-chauvin-s-legal-team-requests-new-trial-alleging-jury-misconduct/ar-BB1gmg2O?ocid=msedgntp

In the filing, Chauvin’s attorney says the former officer should have a new trial in the "interests of justice; abuse of discretion that deprived the Defendant of a fair trial; prosecutorial and jury misconduct; errors of law at trial; and a verdict that is contrary to law."

"The jury committed misconduct, felt threatened or intimidated, felt race-based pressure during the proceedings, and/or failed to adhere to instructions during deliberations, in violation of Mr. Chauvin's constitutional rights to due process and a fair trial," attorney Eric Nelson writes in the filing.

Nelson also claims that the court failed to sequester the jury during the trial, which resulted in their exposure "to prejudicial publicity regarding the trial during the proceedings, as well as jury intimidation and potential fear of retribution among jurors."

John Stiles, deputy chief of staff for Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison, said in a statement to ABC News, "The court has already rejected many of these arguments and the State will vigorously oppose them."

Just so nobody gets worked up, this attempt at an appeal was a given no matter who said what outside of the trial. It's almost certainly going to get a "LOL, nope!" from the appeals court.

Strong Sauce posted:

really cool no one is in actual jail because apparently pardon powers can absolve you of crimes!

That's literally the definition of "pardon".

Edit: Oh, hey, that document dump implicates Mark Burnett in acting as a go between for Trump and Russia. There were lots of signs he was covering for Trump, but it seems like he was doing crimes, too.

Random Stranger fucked around with this message at 01:30 on May 5, 2021

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Police don't simply exist to terrorize "the other side" but you get to bitch when they enforce laws against your precious little team. Go gently caress yourself, imbecile rear end in a top hat.

Not you. Him.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Can I get like a pre-pardon, you know for any crimes I may commit down the road?

Ashmole
Oct 5, 2008

This wish was granted by Former DILF

LifeSunDeath posted:

Holy LOL that he's posting his wanna-be tweets on his site instead of writing some kind of daily blog or whatever the gently caress loser presidents do. It's so desperate.

There doesn't seem to be anyway to engage with the posts with likes or anything. Theres no pageview counter either. He'll be off this soon because there's no numbers to satisfy his lizard brain.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

Zil posted:

Can I get like a pre-pardon, you know for any crimes I may commit down the road?

ah, the giuliani special. excellent choice.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Zil posted:

That was so nutty, they really thought they could make it so they would be free to commit any crime AFTER he was not president.

Imagine thinking that and believing you could do it.

Or why you would need to.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Ashmole posted:

There doesn't seem to be anyway to engage with the posts with likes or anything. Theres no pageview counter either. He'll be off this soon because there's no numbers to satisfy his lizard brain.

they probably give him fake stats about how there's millions of likes on his scintillating witticisms.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

The Last Call posted:

That was so nutty, they really thought they could make it so they would be free to commit any crime AFTER he was not president.

Imagine thinking that and believing you could do it.

Or why you would need to.

Boy, you'd need to be a prominent millionaire Republican man to blatantly commit horrific criminal acts but not have to answer for them ever

SamBishop
Jan 10, 2003

How do these dipshits square the fact that a supposedly communist paradise is also the fifth largest economy in the entire fuckin' world? Oh, they can't? Cool. Cool cool.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Catastrophe posted:

Boy, you'd need to be a prominent millionaire Republican man to blatantly commit horrific criminal acts but not have to answer for them ever

Truly the party of law and order eh.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Law for some, order for others.

Bacon Taco
Jun 8, 2006

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Dinosaur Gum

We are hell-bent on reenacting the Weimar Republic, and establishing our own thousand-year reich which will last about as long as the previous attempt. That's what's wrong with our lovely rear end country.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

The Last Call posted:

Truly the party of law and order eh.

Keep eyes on the Gaetz situation. Floridaman from a deeply conservative region is going to make people bored about hearing about his crimes so much on the news so everyone shrugs and the story goes quiet as he walks away. Watch apathy erase Gaetz's criminal past.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Catastrophe posted:

Keep eyes on the Gaetz situation. Floridaman from a deeply conservative region is going to make people bored about hearing about his crimes so much on the news so everyone shrugs and the story goes quiet as he walks away. Watch apathy erase Gaetz's criminal past.

I'm hoping that under Merrick Garland's DOJ we find that Gaetz's father is charged with obstructing justice while trying to actively cover up the story.

There's definitely some obstruction going on, Bill Barr was out of the Trump Admin long before Trump was ousted and he sat on the indictments when he got them but whether or not it matters remains to be seen.

Pot Smoke Phoenix fucked around with this message at 02:09 on May 5, 2021

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

Play posted:

But at the same time 'YOU'RE ILLEGAL!!!'

lmao

Also liked the 'What are they gonna do, break down the door??'

narrator: they broke down the door
Sic semper Qutardis

Viewer comment: "They don’t teach cursive anymore which makes the Bill of Rights unreadable." lol, just because you can't read . . .

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Catastrophe posted:

This has already happened with Trump.

Who remembers his multiple rape accusations? They were buried under a stream of minor, (and not so minor), other gaffes, crimes and misdemeanours. So that now, if they are brought up, they are brought up as having the same weight and severity as his tax avoidance.

I doubt that will happen with Gaetz, but I would not be surprised if it did.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

It is indeed pretty hosed up that a man who's forced oral sex with a child was mentioned in court documents went on to become what americans call the "leader of the free world".

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Catastrophe posted:

Crimes take a while to prosecute, I don't expect that poo poo to actually go away.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQHekQ1KR9o

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/1389759331470659586?s=19

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Doing the hiding the diet coke bit again I see.

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
That loving dog

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

pixaal posted:

What you need to realize is they aren't doing anything but going blah blah blah until there are cool explosions.

Same with music they hear blah blah blah until the sweet guitar solo.

i mean i know its also that ted is a bad faith loving moron too.

well, have fun with that dipshits. cause your not winning on "actually its the SJWs" or some poo poo.

Catastrophe posted:

i mean i am pretty sure the dudes gonna get arrested at some point this year or next with those charges or some other hosed up thing related to it.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Saw someone vaguely talking on twitter about cops shooting a baby and went to search for the story forgetting this was america so I had to scroll for a while to get to the most recent one in Mississippi.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
I’m thinking a 2:1 payout odds on Facebook giving Trupm his access back as they’re probably coming to the cold hard realization that they’re a boomer product in the same way Harley-Davidson is, and that they’ll need the ur-boomer to keep their ad exposure rates high until that generation all croaks.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

HONG KONG SLUMLORD posted:

I’m thinking a 2:1 payout odds on Facebook giving Trupm his access back as they’re probably coming to the cold hard realization that they’re a boomer product in the same way Harley-Davidson is, and that they’ll need the ur-boomer to keep their ad exposure rates high until that generation all croaks.

they are also the most actively conservative websites. like most of their popular poo poo is super chuds and poo poo.

PsychedelicWarlord
Sep 8, 2016

They are going to give him his account back because he drives so much traffic and conservatives bring revenue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

trump called his wife ugly and accused his dad of assassinating JFK lol