Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010

Space Town is a colourful shopping district and a major pop culture hub. It's the best place for games, CDs, comics, cosplay, collectibles, and computer parts this side of the cylinder. To some nerds it's practically sacred.

The district is also well-known for its robots. Here you can get smart appliances, robot pets, and robotic workplace assistants—or just check out one of the weekly robot-fighting events. For androids, it offers cosmetic augments and old-school parts they don't make any more.

Space Town might seem a little weird the first time you visit, but everybody's a little bit weird. Here, they own it.

---

Hey folks! This is a game of Hard Wired Island, that game I made with Freyja recently. It's cyberpunk/maybe post-cyberpunk set on an O'Neill Cylinder orbiting Earth in an alternate 2020. I have a scenario that I want to test out, so I'm running a oneshot. Recruit will run until Sunday or whenever I feel like I've got enough apps, whichever comes first.

Tone/Players
This scenario is set in Space Town (p. 182), one of the station's pop-culture/nerd hubs. Characters can be anyone, as long as they have a reason to hang out in Space Akiba a lot and a reason they'd accept a job from a local who couldn't get help from the police. (This includes totally normal people or Law Zero androids or whatever, I don't care.) There will be some serious/political stuff, but since the scenario is set in Nerd Land it will be light-ish overall. Lots of talking to colourful characters and running weird sidequests. Think some of the side-stories in Ghost in the Shell/Cowboy Bebop, or consider the fact that I have been playing Disco Elysium lately.

I will be using the Community rules. The community will be Space Town but we can pick residents when the game starts.

I'm borrowing Atlatl's template for folks who need it:

quote:

Name:
Handle:
Pronouns:

Origin:
Burden:
App (if any):

Cool:
Clever:
Tough:
Quick:

Traits:

Talents:

Specialties:

Assets:

Augments:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010
Extra Bits

A few bits and pieces of rules that never made it into the core book (or were planned for a scenario thing). I'm supplying these in case anyone wants to use them, but they have not been tested, so use at your peril.

quote:

New Trait: Electric Druid
Grand Cross has many robotic animals, from the fake birds in the park districts to the botdega cats in the commercial areas. Somehow, the algorithm-driven neural networks behind these creatures have identified you as a friend. Once per mission, you can spend a point of Prep to have one of these creatures come to your aid. This works like a flashback, but instead you explain what creature was nearby and what simple task it can perform to aid you.

quote:

New App: VTuber
You don't need to take this to play a VTuber, but here's an option to do it with your App slot if you're interested. It comes in two flavours, depending on whether you're indie or signed on with an agency.

Indie: You get +1 Cash at the beginning of every session, unless you suffered Economic Shock. If you roll a critical on your Economic Shock—succeed or fail—gain an additional +1 Cash. However, your VTuber schedule means that when you get to roll for Prep, you must spend at least 1 day doing VTuber stuff instead of taking a Prep action.

Little Miss Company Hire: As Indie, but you get +1d3 Cash at the beginning of every session, and you get it even if you suffer Economic Shock. However, you cannot say anything that might cheese off your corporate bosses, and you may be screwed if your identity is discovered.

Ettin fucked around with this message at 04:20 on May 5, 2021

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage

Tsukino Faolan, Attorney-At-Law
(Art Source)

For all that Grand Cross is a powder keg just waiting to blow, it's a pretty nice place to live if you've got hustle and don't mind eating instant ramen and aren't particularly claustrophobic. Luckily, Tsukino is just the sort to thrive in the hustle and bustle. For certain definitions of thrive. It'd really help if her YourTube channel finally cracked the algorithm and started driving more business to Faolan Legal. Or got her more than a pity subscription to her Hi-Fives from her folks. It's sweet, and great for buying exactly one tall drip coffee per month, but it's not exactly a tool for financial independence.

Still, there's a certain fulfillment to an actual legal practice of her own that never could be matched with a cushy Cartel gig. Even if that Omnidyne recruiter did promise the latest model as a signing bonus... but no! She resisted. Barely. Besides, her trusty Fenrir is too good of a companion to give up, even if it needs a particular series of raps to the engine block to fire up in the morning, and the HUD swaps to Touhou sometimes when she's driving. She's... she's gotten pretty good at multitasking on the longer trips cross-station. It's fine, it's great, she loves that drat thing. Though the Fenrir Mk.X has an integrated smart-companion AI that's supposed to be great company and laugh at all your jokes...

Anyways, things are great. Even the things that aren't. Especially the things that aren't! There's nothing to do but keep on grinding, keep on hustling, and if she needs to spot Granny Su another month's rent (or five, now), that's just how things go. It's Space Town, right? When you're here, you're family. Specifically, the kind of family that your other family members keep asking for a little scratch. Or legal advice, which you have to keep coaching in very careful terms of how you're not giving them actual legal advice since they're not paying you, so there's no attorney-client relationship, and...

Well, it's a living.

quote:

Name: Tsukino Faolan
Pulsar Handle: @TheWerewolfLawyer
Cool Crime Alias: Luna (everyone calls her something like Three Wolf Moon though, rip)
Pronouns: She/Her

Origin: Crosser
Burden: 2
App (if any): N/A
Personal Goal: Drop a really sick video about Werewolf Law on YourTube to build the brand.

Cool: +3 (10)
Clever: +2 (9)
Tough: +0 (7)
Quick: +1 (8)

Traits:
Gregarious
You’re generous to a fault, even when you can't afford to be, but what goes around comes around. Increase your starting Burden by 1. The first time you spend Cash in a session, you also gain one Personal Prep for every Cash you spend.

Well-Traveled
You've been all around Grand Cross and know it like the back of your hand. You have Advantage on all rolls that rely on your knowledge of the station's layout. Frequent traveling means shopping and transport costs; if you roll to lose unspent Cash at the end of a session, roll with Advantage.

Talents:
Gift of the Gab
You take +1 on all Social rolls made during any Mood other than Hostile. During a Hostile Mood, you instead take +1 on your first Placate roll in this scene.

Plausible Deniability
You have Advantage on all Social rolls made to cover up, lie about, or conceal your or an ally’s involvement in dubious or criminal activity.

Specialties:
+1 Action: Bullshit
+1 Action: Charm
+1 Action: Interrogate
+1 An Actual Lawyer
+1 Budding YourTuber
+1 Motorcycles
+1 Grey-Market Goods and Services
+1 Archaic Tabletop Game Deep Lore

Assets:
Trendy Wardrobe
In the distant future of 2020, this kind of clothing is called "fly." When you have time to change before a Social situation, choose a Mood. You have Advantage on all Social rolls while that Mood applies.

Small Local Business (Faolan Legal)
You operate or own a small business: a corner store, a café, a modest rented office, a handyman business run out of a van, a tabletop gaming studio in your apartment's backroom, etc. It gives you a little splash money to throw around. Gain 2 Cash at the beginning of a mission unless you suffer Economic Shock.

Membership (Grand Cross Bar Association)
You are a member of something exclusive, like a club, union, activist group, or the inner circle of a political party. Take +1 to all Social rolls if they relate in some way to your membership. You can call on the group like you would a community resident (p. 58) once per session.

Vehicle (Omnidyne P85X Fenrir)
You own, or have access to, a vehicle (you’re assumed to know how to drive it.) Most vehicles on Grand Cross are scooters, bikes, or motorcycles; larger vehicles are usually business-related, as individual ownership is discouraged unless you're rich (see p. 105).

You can get around Grand Cross without relying on public transport or your Multipass (making it harder to electronically track you) in addition to ferrying loads and passengers beyond manportable limits. Take +1 on any task if your vehicle can significantly help, such as ramming open a gate or pretending to be here on business. You also have Advantage when chasing or evading someone in your vehicle, so don't be afraid to try cool stunts.

Augments:
Wolf Ears and Tail (cosmetic)
code:
Breakdown of Specialties:
Origin: Crosser (+1 Action: Bullshit, +1 An Actual Lawyer)
First Occupation: Fixer (+1 Action: Charm)
Level 1 Occupation (+1 Action: Interrogate, +1 Budding YourTuber)
Three Free Picks (+1 Motorcycles, +1 Grey-Market Goods And Services, +1 Archaic Tabletop Game Deep Lore)

Tricky fucked around with this message at 21:46 on May 5, 2021

unseenlibrarian
Jun 4, 2012

There's only one thing in the mountains that leaves a track like this. The creature of legend that roams the Timberline. My people named him Sasquatch. You call him... Bigfoot.
This space reserved for former suit mascot turned professional thief, Burglar Kong.

Honestly, it seemed like an okay deal, but it also goes to show that you probably shouldn't make major life decisions while on that many painkillers. Steven Thirteen (The adopted son of a perfectly lovely android couple who weren't that creative when picking out a surname), was horribly injured when working part time at Burger Kong- there was a very short but very eventful spin failure, the grease fryer wasn't designed for zero G, and he was the one on fry duty that day. The company offered to pay for the full body prosthesis, though they held they weren't liable, and there was just some paperwork to sign.

And that's how he spent the next couple of years working as a corporate mascot, in an android body designed to look like a friendly cartoon ape, getting shuttled out to events, shaking hands at franchise openings on station, and getting repeatedly put off when he asked if the promised body replacement that actually looked like a person was coming. Eventually, he got downsized when the more popular holo-mascot augvert was designed, and he never did get a new body, just forced to sign an agreement that he wouldn't use his resemblance to the Burglar Kong mascot to cause damage to the company's reputation. He agreed- he didn't have much choice.

But entirely coincidentally, the mysterious phantom thief Burglar Kong started operating shortly after, leaving his trademark calling card in the form of Burger Kong coupons and stylized masked primate behind at the scene of his crimes. Crimes that, so far, no one's successfully connected to Steve. After all, Burglar Kong wears a domino mask, can't be the same guy.
As an attempt to try and make end's meet, he's recently started reviewing heist games and films under a Vtuber persona -based- on Burglar Kong but who is legally not connected to Burglar Kong but who for the purposes of Kayfabe -is- burglar kong reacting to how the sort of crimes he does and how they're portrayed in media. This may take things too far.

quote:

Name: Steve Thirteen
Handle: Burglar Kong
Pronouns: He/Him

Origin: Criminal
Burden: 3
App (if any): Vtuber (Indie) Burglar Kong the Vtuber persona claims to have no relation to Burglar Kong the actual crook. He may be on too many levels of not-so-secret identity.

Cool: +2
Clever: +1
Tough: +0
Quick: +3

Traits: Full Body Prosthetic, "Hey, I know you"

Talents: Phantom Thief, Smooth Criminal.

Specialties:
Tough Defense +1, Criminal Underworld +1 Stealth +2, Corporate Security, Putting calling cards in places there's no loving way he should have been able to get to +1, Amateur Stage Magician +1, Vtuber +1.

Assets: Smoke grenades (Ranged, Illegal, Smoke), Safehouse (An illegal sublet apartment above an old ham radio supply store in Spacetown. No one's sure why there's a ham radio supply store but ham radio regulations are just Like That.), License (Powered Exoskeleton, Heavy armor frame.)

Augments:
Full Body prosthetic
Friendly design (Cartoon ape, free from full body prosthetic),
Powered exoskeleton,
Heavy armored frame.
(There was a brief ad campaign where he had to carry a blonde woman up a skyscraper. These augments are a remnant of the modifications made so he could safely do both)

unseenlibrarian fucked around with this message at 05:09 on May 5, 2021

JesterOfAmerica
Sep 11, 2015

Irma Isley

Sometimes life gives a person purpose even if they never asked for it. For Irma Isley, that direction came when she and few friends were severely injured in a police chase. Thankfully none of them died, Irma had to be placed in a full-body prosthetic. For the young journalist, this was all she need to start investigating the police on a more regular schedule especially after none of the officers involved with the incident received any punishment.

Even with the city paying for her body Irma still had bills and student loans. At first, she turned to her hobby of free running, creating her VTuber persona Emma Rise, a channel focused on running, and free movement throughout the city. Eventually, she couldn't resist her training and started incorporating news stories about local cultural events. At the same time, she started doing her own investigations into the darker sides of home using everything she had to "acquire" and leak documents containing evidence of crimes.

Now that one of the cops involved with her accident has become police chief Irma wants to make sure that they go down and take as much of the police force as possible down with them.

quote:

Name: Irma Isley
Handle: @TwoScoopsOfHeat
Pronouns: She/Her

Origin: Journalist (Police Corruption)
App: VTuber (Indie)
Personal Goal: Get the Chief of Police Fired

Cool: +1 (8)
Clever: +2 (9)
Quick: +3 (11)

Traits:
Activist
Full-Body Prosthetic

Talents:
Cat Burglar
“Locksmith”

Specialties:
Action: Charm +1
Investigation +1
Quick Defense +1
Lock Picking +2
Parkour +1
Stealth +1
Vtubing +2

Assets:
Fake ID
Thieving Gear [Integrated Asset]
Safehouse
Facial Rec Obscurers

Augments:
Omnihook Handy Tools (Thieving Gear [Integrated Asset]): Lock Picking +1
Moon Rabbit Action Legs: You have Advantage on all rolls to run, jump, do parkour, and similar feats. Never apply this to attack rolls, even if you make one as part of a move.
Demonic Horns, Tail, and Scarlet Skin (cosmetic)

code:
Specialty Breakdown
Origin: Journalist (Action: Charm +1,  Investigation +1)
Level 1: (Lock Picking +1, Parkour +1)
First Occupation: Thief (Quick Defense +1)
Three Free Picks (Vtubing +2, Stealth +1)

JesterOfAmerica fucked around with this message at 18:57 on May 9, 2021

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Definitely interested, will probably throw up a hacker here. What format are we running in?

Atlatl
Jan 2, 2008

Art thou doubting
your best bro?

Blake Armstrong - Otakuyaki Clickbait Writing Freelancer, Local Junk Shop Owner, Rumormonger, and Photographer
(Source)

quote:

Heyyy! This video is sponsored by AK Photo/Video, the best source for all your photography needs! They supply all the lenses and cameras that I review. Please watch the ad roll, I'm running out of food.

And big ups to @FightingFrills for the sweet new maid uniform, which... I'll show. If. THIS GODDAMN PIECE OF SHIT GIMBAL WOULD ACTUALLY FUCKING -

- Okay, here it is! Very comfy too! Love the built in gear attachment points. So anyways, don't cheap out on gimbals... But we're out here on the drag, back at it again in Space Town, baybeeee! Doing the cosplay photowalk thing with the brand new Tetsuo Technologies M-5 four-thirds camera, which is filling out the new mid-price tier of the new M-line. It has most of the ergonomics of the flagship M-1 and most of the new eye-AF stuff, so we'll see how it does today.

Oh, and I can already hear it in the comments, but Mousy, isn't four-thirds bad for portrait and street photography? Which, okay, we've been over this too many times. Stop spreading that rumor, so, like, first of all, fuck you. Second of all, that's NOT how depth of field works, it's ABOUT THE FOCAL LENGTH, OKAY?! SO DROP IT! Maybe if you actually got good or did things like understand optics because you have more than one brain cell, then you could get razor thin depth of field, like me, where I only get the tips of the eyeballs in focus, now -

- oh hi! That's a lovely dress, can I take a picture? Great! Yeah, um, chin up a little? I love it! Okay, perfect, thank you~♫! - so where was I?

Fuck full frame, okay? I can just get the depth of field I need using this adapted Soviet-era projector lens I found in a bin and strapped onto a speed booster, so now I get that cool buttery smooth swirly bokeh, like the kind that makes you get motion sick just staring at a static picture. I think the effective f-stop is, like, 0.6 or something, I'll check the math when I get back. It's kind of, uh, anyways, the point is...

Originally a network technician moving to Space Town to chase his dream of becoming a full time anime review journalist, Blake rapidly realized his mistake when his first paycheck came in from Otakuyaki for the month; it barely covered a week's worth of groceries and required him to subject himself to an unending stream of mind-numbingly bad, procedurally-generated isekai shows. He turned to YourTube for supplementary income, finding a limited audience of locals who found him entertaining, but then the monetization algorithms changed and left him with nothing.

Then he inherited some old local's junk shop, and that sort of worked, and in a final desperation move, he turned to Headpattr. This unholy combination of income streams managed to achieve the impossible: affording the rent to live right in the middle of Space Town! Sure, it was a 300 square foot studio, but it had just enough surface area for all his wall scrolls, and it worked, and he was living the dream.

Of course, boring old IT work would pay more, but what's the fun in that? Seeing those positive reviews on every platform under the sun gets way more dopamine flowing, even if it means being hired on Headpattr for a fifth of the pay associated with things like being a lighting assistant, or editing a corporate safety video, or installing an office network, or hunting down those dang kids with the ransomware...

quote:

Name: Blake Armstrong
Handles: Basil (crime nom de guerre)
@theREALSpaceTownRumors (Pulser “investigative” journalism)
@MousyMaid (Headpattr and cosplay/photography review YT vlog)
@BlakeArmstrong (personal Pulser, but unfortunately horny on main)
@TrashChild#4269 Discourse handle

Origin: Journalist (Entertainment)
App (if any): Headpattr
Personal Goal: Get a partnership with Headpattr

Clever: +2 (10)
Quick: +1 (8)

Traits:
Regular Customer (Evil Maid Attack)
Choose or describe a bar, café, or similar location in Grand Cross. You go there regularly and everyone knows your name. Once per mission, you may visit as part of a Prep action and Boost it for free. If you suffer an Economic Shock, you can’t Boost Prep rolls on your next mission.

Electric Druid
Once per mission, you can spend a point of Prep to have one of these creatures come to your aid. This works like a flashback, but instead you explain what creature was nearby and what simple task it can perform to aid you.

Talents:
Contractor
When you gain Cash from a Gig Economy App, gain +1 Cash.

Master Phisher
You take +1 to your Social rolls when trying to get sensitive information out of someone. If you’re in contact with someone attempting Social Engineering on your behalf, you also grant +1 to their roll.

Specialties:
+1 Clever Defense
+2 Bullshit (w/ Mood Detector)
+1 Investigation
+1 Photography
+1 Social Engineering
+1 Idols
+1 Anime
+1 Cosplay

Assets:
Hacking Suite (a vintage 1990 IBM Thinkpad but with the internals replaced)
A computer, laptop, or cyber-deck packed with script libraries, software, and saved forum threads. You need one of these to run programs effectively. With a Hacking Suite, you can have 1 Program Asset active at once per Hacking Specialty.

Memory Worm

Fake ID (IT Contractor)
It passes all cursory examinations and basic electronic security. You get Advantage on social situations where presenting this ID would help.

Trendy Wardrobe
In the distant future of 2020, this kind of clothing is called "fly." When you have time to change before a Social situation, choose a Mood. You have Advantage on all Social rolls while that Mood applies.

Small Local Business (Mouse's Mice, a tiny electronic junk/recycling shop crammed into a street-facing garage)

You operate or own a small business: a corner store, a café, a modest rented office, a handyman business run out of a van, a tabletop gaming studio in your apartment's backroom, etc. It gives you a little splash money to throw around. Gain 2 Cash at the beginning of a mission unless you suffer Economic Shock.

Augments: Mood Detector, Jailbroken, +1 Bullshit
Mouse ears and tail (Cosmetic)

quote:

Origin: Journalist (Entertainment), +1 Bullshit, +1 Investigation
First Trait: Regular Customer (EVIL MAID ATTACK)
Level 1: +1 Clever Defense, +1 Photography, Contractor
Hacker First Occupation:
Hacking Suite, Memory Worm, Fake ID (IT Contractor)
Specialty: +1 to Social Engineering
Talent: Master Phisher
Second Trait: Electric Druid
3 Generic Specialties: +1 Idols, +1 Anime, +1 Cosplay
2 Assets: Trendy Wardrobe, Small Local Business
Aug: Mood Detector, Jailbroken, +1 Bullshit
Mouse ears and tail (Cosmetic)

Atlatl fucked around with this message at 23:58 on May 7, 2021

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010

Aesculus posted:

Definitely interested, will probably throw up a hacker here. What format are we running in?

I'm just gonna run it here in the Game Room! I'm testing out some things and this way it's easier for me to access later.

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Born on the moon to a family of Asano employees and educated in Asano-run private schools from preschool, Hibiki was earmarked to be the very model of a second-generation employee practically from birth. Although life was comfortable, the long hours of overtime her parents worked and her sibling Tsukasa's tendency to hole up in their room before disappearing without a trace left her alone at home more often than not, with only her family's caretaker drone as an outlet for the stresses of her upbringing trying to mould her into something befitting corporate life. So, she took to it like a fish to water, modifying the drone to call itself Murray, do her homework and be her friend.

On her 18th birthday, the tinkerer known as Kalika received an email from her sibling’s old address, and two days later she somehow manages to smuggle herself and her drone onto Grand Cross in search of not only her sibling, but her own freedom from the crushing pressures of the life laid out in front of her. She’s been running a little junk shop in an alley of Space (Electric) Town ever since, fixing up various assorted machines from full body cyborgs to mobile phones while looking for traces of her sibling.

quote:

Name: Hibiki Bantry
Handle: Kalika (IRC nick)
@kalikamehamehaaaaaa (Pulser handle, sparsely used)
Pronouns: she/her

Origin: Corporate Drone
App (if any): None

Cool: +1 (8)
Clever: +3 (10)
Quick: +2 (9)

Traits: Student Loans, Well Travelled

Talents: Personal Drone, Tech Head

Specialties:
Bureaucracy +1
Cartel Politics +1
Drone +2
24/7 convenience stores +1
Mathematics +1
Cybernetics +1

Assets:

Drone (Smart, Fine Manipulation, Hardpoint)
Workshop
3D Printer

Augments: None

Question: Does the "For each rank of the Drone Specialty you have, the drone has an additional tag chosen by you." bit under Personal Drone let you break the usual 3 tags limit for drones?

Aesculus fucked around with this message at 06:08 on May 9, 2021

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010

Aesculus posted:

Question: Does the "For each rank of the Drone Specialty you have, the drone has an additional tag chosen by you." bit under Personal Drone let you break the usual 3 tags limit for drones?

Yep! Benefits of being an Operator.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Ronan Elliott

(Art by https://singlecobra.tumblr.com/)

Ronan Elliot grew up on a ranch in Georgia (the state, not the country). It was always a struggle, after Impact Two's effects ruined a lot of agriculture in the US. As soon as he was 18, he decided the easiest way out would be to join the military, so that he wouldn't burden his family. Besides, the early 2010s were full of off-the-books wars to control the Council.

Ronan saw some poo poo while he was out there, and...well, he never came back. He'd excelled in the service, having always been a very physical person, and he found his high pain tolerance and natural tactical thinking made him an excellent solo operative...first in special forces, and then on his own. He mustered out of the military relatively quickly, going into private service as a mercenary and retrieval specialist. Ronan doesn't like to talk much about what he did in those years, but he made a reputation as a skilled and professional criminal.

The L4 disaster in 2019 changed everything, though. It reminded Ronan of the devastation he had seen in his youth in the US - and he saw the men and women who had been his most frequent clients - the Cartel and its backers - profiting off the death and destruction they had caused. Ronan realized that, while he had avoided taking the worst jobs and always made sure to use his force against others like him, he had blood on his hands. He won't ever be rid of that - but he can do his best to make amends.

Ronan Elliot has made his way to Grand Cross seeking redemption. He no longer serves as a soldier for hire - he's a bodyguard, and never for corporate clients. He doesn't charge much, surviving as best he can off a small restaurant he runs. The menu changes frequently, the costs scale based on how big an rear end in a top hat you are and whether you can afford food (up for assholes, hitting zero for folks who really need some food), and Ronan sometimes entertains the guests with his music. He's good with an acoustic guitar and an excellent singer, though he primarily sings country covers of Sonic the Hedgehog music. He lives over the restaurant and also has gym equipment upstairs, though only friends get to use it.

His goal is generally quite simple: keep the people who can fix things alive, help them make things right, and try not to let his past sins keep him from being kinder now. He's surviving on a fair stock of savings from his mercenary days...but the Cartel knows his name and face.

quote:

Name: Ronan Elliott
Handle: "Doesn't know what a social media is"

Origin: Criminal (1st Prep roll before a mission is Boosted)
Burden: 1
Personal Goal: Make amends to someone my old jobs hurt.

Cool: +2 (Defense 10, 11 with headband)
Clever: +0 (Defense 7)
Tough: +3 (Defense 13)
Quick: +1 (Defense 8)

Traits: Stoic (+1 Cool Defense, but when something makes you lose your Cool, you have Disadvantage on your next roll.), Known Asset (Identical to Hush Money, but representing having savings from his merc days but being known to the Cartel)

Talents: Gun Safety Bear, Martial Arts

Specialties: Defense: Tough +3, Criminal Underworld +1, Gourmet Chef +1, Country, Western and Guitar +1, Combined Style MMA +2, Action: Interrogate +1

Assets: Badass Headband, Gym, License (Guns, Combat Augments), Small Local Business (Restaurant)

Augments: Combat Augment: Subdermal Armor (+1 Defense: Tough, included above)

K Prime
Nov 4, 2009

R. Condor

Constructed as a greeting and entertainment droid by Tetsuo, the woman known as R. Condor was set "free" from her contract early with a little help from some wonderful android friends. These friends found her talents a new form of employment.

Nowadays R. Condor is a public trendsetter and fashionista in the rising field of Respectability Fashion; throwback android fashion to the "old styles" of human fashion. For Lillim and Adams, this looks pretty normal, but designing a suit for a ball takes some work. Some people think of this as inherently "selling out," and funnily, so does R. Condor, but being a sellout is the perfect cover for her actual work. She excuses the fake weapons she carries as part of her "gap moe" look (don't ask), but if you were to remove some layers of plastic and a couple of plugs you'd find they're very real weapons she is moving around the station for Law Zero, hidden in plain sight. Or sometimes, they are fake, and she's carrying something even more senstive hidden elsewhere. Sometimes you smuggle the sand, sometimes the wheelbarrow.

As her name might indicate, R. Condor is also something of a true believer in the cause of android rights, and that they will never come except if fought for in every sense of the world. If challenged, she'll absolutely hit you with the giant "foam" sword.

She claims that her aloof demeanor and general standoffishness is part of her gimmick, and it really gets certain humans going, but really she's just awkward once the mask is off and she's supposed to be herself. She spends all day lying about what she's doing and it gets difficult to remember who is really beneath it all. Sometimes this, more than anything, makes her think about quitting, or at least taking a break, but then usually she gets to dunk on some android-fricker nerd and she forgets about it all for a while.

quote:

Name: R. Condor
Handle: OnTheWing
Pronouns: she/her

Origin: Android
Burden: 1
App (if any):

Cool: +3
Clever: +1
Tough: +0
Quick: +2

Traits:
Law Zero
Trendsetter (sexy)

Talents:
Walking Armory
Robo Rapport

Specialties:
Respectable Fashion +1
Smuggling +2
Legal Bullshit +1
Cool Defense +1
Obvious Assets +2

Assets:
Definitely Not a Real Sword (Big)
Safehouse
Facial Rec Obscurers
Pepper Spray

Augments:
Hidden Compartment

K Prime fucked around with this message at 03:48 on May 6, 2021

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

The pawsting business is tough work.
Liza Llegar

pre:
Name: Elisabet Llegar
Handle: The Blue Mouse
Pronouns: She/her

Origin: Criminal
Burden:
App:

Cool: +2 / 10
Clever: +1 / 8
Tough: +0 / 7
Quick: +3 / 10

Traits:
Overprepared
Hey, I Don't Know You!

Talents:
Phantom Thief
Smooth Criminal

Specialties:
+1 Action: Stealth
+1 Action: Disable Security
+1 Criminal Underworld
+2 Stealth (Generic)
+1 Famous
+1 Investigation

Assets:
Gun (Tetsuo, Silenced)
Thieving Gear

Augments:
Cybereyes (Jailbroken, Recorders)

Personal Goal: Get recognized for a crime, any crime
Liza Llegar is not the Blue Mouse. Nobody is the Blue Mouse. Some prick on Pulser with maybe ten followers wrote what amounts to fanfic about a real crime, which Liza did, thank you, and it blew up, and now suddenly an honest criminal can't get her name out there for love or money. That break-in at Second Interstellar? Liza, not a fictional criminal. The seventh mystery at GCPS 435? It's Liza's lunch money now. Diamond Jim's diamond-encrusted dumbbells? Liza, and zirconia, as it turns out. For God's sake, the equestrian statue of Mitnick is still in the park.

Now there's a bunch of assholes hanging out on the roofs with their phones out around midnight, and even if she poses for them waving a crowbar or sliding through a skylight, they still can't get it right. One of the fishes nabbed her for questioning, and had the Goddamned gall to imply she was the Mouse's sidekick.

One Big Score wasn't enough to kill the Mouse. She walked right into the Cybernation, directly up to the stand with Cyberfox's DPS trophy from the '17 season when his wrist caught fire, and took it. Even waved to the camera as she walked past the security desk. Nobody will fence the thing, even if they believe she stole it. She keeps pull tabs in the cup.

There's only one option left, one terrible deal with the Devil left to make - hooding. Stealing for charity. There will probably be a community center in jeopardy, or a surplus of grateful widows. Smiling, greasy gutter urchins. Trading one Hell for another.

In her darker moments, Liza considers installing a set of prosthetic cat ears.

---

Hey, I Don't Know You works just like Hey, I Know You, but it triggers when someone who should know her forgets who she is and it would be funny if her life was harder.

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010
Alright, doesn't look like I'll get too many more so I'm gonna make picks in a day from now :toot:

Astus
Nov 11, 2008

Hikaru

Sunset Overdreck is a corporation that has a reputation for churning out terrible anime adaptions of popular manga and light novels. Like, "using 3D models and dragging hem across the screen" bad. A couple years ago someone at the company thought to themselves, "How can we fix our negative reputation with anime nerds without putting more effort into the shows we produce?" Somehow the answer they came up with was to shove a questionably legal augment into Hikaru's brain, and try to forcibly turn her into an official company idol. Every single one of Sunset Overdreck's awful animes was stored in this augment, bombarding Hikaru's brain with relevant (and often irrelevant) information whenever it registered certain key words or phrases were spoken near her. They also gave her prosthetic arms complete with rocket fists, since they figured it'd help Hikaru stand out from other Idols.

There's a few major problems with their scheme:
1. Hikaru didn't exactly volunteer to become an Idol, although she's not entirely certain how she got roped into this due to:
2. The experimental augment had an unexpected side effect: Hikaru can't remember anything about her life before it was installed. Even the name Hikaru is just something she chose when she realized she couldn't remember her real name.
3. Sunset Overdreck was nowhere near powerful enough to get away with shenanigans of this scale.

As a result, the Idol project was canceled and Hikaru was given quite a bit of money in exchange for signing an NDA about the whole fiasco. Unfortunately, Hikaru blew through that money just by trying to maintain her augs while she looked for a new job. With no other skills (that she can remember anyways), Hikaru has become a sort-of unofficial Idol of Space Town, using social media and HeadPattr to try to scrounge just enough money to get by. Her bitter experience with the animation company has caused her to be a bit abrasive and condescending towards fans of Sunset Overdreck's work, but somehow that's actually made her more popular on Pulser with those fans. Anime nerds are weird.

quote:

Name: Hikaru
Handle: @ShiningRangerHikaru♥
Pronouns: She/Her [Nonbinary]

Origin: It's Complicated
Burden: 3
App (if any): HeadPattr

Clever:+1 (8)
Tough: +2 (10)
Quick: +0 (7)

Traits:
Hush Money (Decrease starting Burden by 1, and it always costs you 1 less Cash to lower your Burden. Suffer Disadvantage to tasks related to maintaining stealth, staying hidden, or keeping out of sight.)
Trendsetter (Any clothing you wear counts as a Trendy Wardrobe Asset for the Friendly Mood. Lose this trait's benefits if you bring or put on a clothing or armor Asset for the rest of the mission.)

Talents:
Niche Content (+1 Action: Embarrass, +1 Anime)
Personal Insight (When you roll a crit on a Social roll against an individual, ask one of the following questions. The GM must answer truthfully, and the target is not aware they have given this information away.
* What could they use help with?
* How can I hurt them?
* Is there something that they really want?
* How are they feeling currently?)

Specialties:
+1 Action: Bullshit
+2 Action: Embarrass
+1 Action: Interrogate
+1 Action: Threaten
+2 Anime
+1 Anime-Inspired Self-Defense
+1 Cosplay
+2 Fake Smile
+1 Social Media

Assets:
Doggo5N3K-K0
Verified Account
License (Chronological Perception Dilator, Rocket Fists)
3D Printer

Augments:
"Sunset Overdreck Comprehensive Memory Library" (+1 to Tough Defense, +1 Anime, combination of Chronological Perception Dilator + Specialized Augment)
Rocket Fists (Your unarmed attacks gain the Ranged tag. If your limb can't retract for any reason, you have Disadvantage on unarmed attacks until it is recovered.)

pre:
Specialty Breakdown
Origin: It's Complicated (+1 Action: Bullshit, +1 Action: Interrogate, +1 Social Media)
First Occupation: Influencer (+1 Action: Threaten)
Level 1: (+1 Action: Embarrass, +1 Anime-Inspired Self-Defense)
Niche Content (+1 Action: Embarrass, +1 Anime)
Chronological Perception Dilator (+1 Tough Defense, not a Specialty)
Three Free Picks: (+1 Cosplay, +1 Fake Smile)

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010
Alright! After some thought I have decided to take a page from Atlatl's book and see if we can make six work in a play-by-post.

Atlatl posted:

:siren: Ok since everyone’s in, after much agonizing and sleeping on it, I’ve made my decision on the team and after consideration have taken one more than planned: :siren:

With that in mind:

Blake Armstrong, Hacker (Atlatl) - is it really Hard Wired Island without somebody hustling
R. Condor, Soldier (K Prime) - I just really want to see a Law Zero cosplayer
Ronan Elliott, Street Fighter (Mors Rattus) - no way this + Space Town won't be funny
Tsukino Faolan, Fixer (Tricky) - is it really Hard Wired Island without somebody hustling??
Hikaru, Influencer (Astus) - a cyber punk
Irma Isley, Thief (JesterOfAmerica) - VTuber and Space Town go together well

Apps were all good so ultimately I just picked stuff I think might interact with the scenario (or gently caress it up) in a fun way.

:megaman: Game Things: :megaman:
  • Just to be clear, I'm testing out a scenario! It is not meant to be a time-sensitive thing, so feel free to gently caress around if you like. I might split it into two missions. No longer-term plans, we can see what happens later I guess. If people burn out or need to duck out I don't mind getting someone else to fill in.

• I'm gonna try to post every day or two (there's a few days in my near future where I will be unable to do a post), so throw in a post when you can to let me know you're still engaged. If it's been a couple days and we're not waiting for a roll I'll assume you're waiting for me to move on or something.

• I'm going to stick to the forums for this game, so this thread can serve as an OOC thread. You're free to message me on the Hard Wired Island discord though.

• As with Atlatl's game, I'm gonna skip rolling Economic Shock the first time around (mostly because this is a short play-by-post game).

:psylon: Player Things :psylon:

It's (very) late night here, so I'm going to sleep and make the post tomorrow. In the meantime, try to figure out:
  • Who knows who and why
  • If anyone is living together for story/Burden reasons
  • Any details on Regular Customer/Small Local Business and similar traits, if it feels relevant
  • If you want to make any sheet changes (Nobody currently has Stealth, for example)

I am using the Community rules (p. 58). The community will be Space Town (p. 182). With that in mind, everyone can name one resident. You can use an existing NPC or make one up, so long as they fit the area. If you're not sure, talk to me! You can also just leave this blank, I don't care.

And here's some specific questions, why not:

Blake: How did Blake end up on Grand Cross in the first place? Does he have any kind of fallback plan if this all doesn't work out? How many of these jobs does he actually enjoy?

R. Condor: How high-up is Condor in Law Zero? Is she aware of R. Daneel Olivaw (p. 259)'s secret plans? Either way, how does she reconcile Olivaw's stated dream of a better life for androids with Law Zero's dabbling in drug-soft and other crimes that gently caress androids over?

Ronan: Why does Ronan hang out in Space Town? Was he drawn here by something in his past, or did he just happen to set up his restaurant in Marukyu and find himself becoming accustomed to Space Town's weird bullshit? How well-known is his restaurant as a place you can get food if you need it?

Tsukino: How many offers of corporate (and similar) work has Tsukino turned down? How do her folks feel about that? Does she have any regular clients or does she just get by on taking on odd cases when they're offered?

Hikaru: Brain augments are rare in HWI, and generally they're experimental augments with unknown long-term effects. Does Hikaru worry about that, or does it mostly just bother her that she got screwed over by an anime company? Does she know where they got an experimental brain aug?

Irma: Did Irma's tiefling looks come with her full-body prosthetic or did she get those modded in later? Is her VTuber avatar also like this? Is she insistent on acting out a persona/maintaining kayfabe or do people just know who she is?

Ettin fucked around with this message at 17:44 on May 9, 2021

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Ronan's restaurant, the House, is described already, but it's pretty well known in the area because of his general complete lack of touch with modern pop culture and the tech boom of the area. Anyone looking for wi fi ads finds it a dead zone that sticks out hard. This actually means only a relatively small number of folks realize they can eat for free if they're down on their luck - the place makes most of its money on people looking for the "real old-fashioned touch" of a non-digital experience in what is otherwise a very, very tech-heavy town. Ronan's reached out to Izzy Kaijou (whom I'm tapping as my community NPC) to make sure that she knows, though, and that the right people find out.

Ronan himself would not have picked Space Town as a place to live or work, but he didn't have a lot of choice. He came to Marukyu looking for an old school friend he owed a favor to, and he found the man was caught up in high stakes match fixing in the Tournament Arc. He ended up putting down roots during the small escapade in which he got his friend out of crushing debt, and that's how the House got started. The fact that his big video game reference point is a property that hasn't been popular in years by a company that never got on with Tetsuo just means he is often entertainingly frustrated when figuring out what his customers are saying.

Ronan is probably aware of Blake and Tsukino as other local business owners, and R. Condor through crime connections. Irma he may know through her athletics stuff and crime, but he absolutely has no idea who her vtubersona is.

He's only aware of Hikaru if she actually comes to the House as a customer.

JesterOfAmerica
Sep 11, 2015

Ettin posted:

Irma: Did Irma's tiefling looks come with her full-body prosthetic or did she get those modded in later? Is her VTuber avatar also like this? Is she insistent on acting out a persona/maintaining kayfabe or do people just know who she is?

The tiefling thing was absolutely done after she got the body. It didn't look anything like her previously, so she decided to make the best of it and leaned into fantasy. Emma Rise has a similar demon/devil aesthetic but with more colors. She tried a persona for a week before she got bored of it and just started being herself. So people know how she is but she doesn't get bothered too much since when she is on the job she is usually running around the city.

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

I'll tap Granny Su as my contact. She organizes the Saturday flea market and, while it never seems to make any money, you can find some great old world memorabilia if that's your jam. Tsukino mostly picks up rare Touhou doujins and the like. Granny Su is cantankerous, liable to guilt you for slights both real and imagined, and chronically unable to make rent. Needless to say, she's been in Space Town since it was nothing more than a tent and some exposed girders (she will tell this story at length, given the slightest provocation) and nobody can really imagine the place without her.

Tsukino probably knows Rowan and Blake, also as business owners slash people on the hustle, and may or may not have provided some legal consultation to Condor. She's a hopeless Vtuber mark and thus probably subs to Irma's channel... and probably did a case study in law school about the Sunset Overdreck fiasco.

Speaking of law school, Tsukino fielded a handful of offers from Cartel corporations right after graduation. None of them felt like the right fit, which led her to opening her own practice. The Omnidyne offer was easily the most tempting, since it played directly on her interests, but Tetsuo put out a very competitive offer as well. Her parents were... confused, to say the least, though they're mostly baffled and vaguely supportive in that out-of-touch well-off parents way. The vibe is very much that they're waiting for this phase Tsukino is going through to work itself out, at which point it's time for a cushy corporate gig and a smattering of grandchildren. They are likely to be waiting for a very, very long time.

Faolan Legal itself mostly gets by on small consultations. She does a lot of legal paperwork for people in the community, but we're talking a bunch of small one-off gigs that are billing an hour or two here and there. It'd be enough to be comfortable if she was a little bit better at saying no when people hustle her for a little financial help, but she isn't. It pays rent, and Touhou doujins, and some Vtuber subs, and some red superchats here and there and... well, okay, maybe it's just that she's kind of bad with money in general.

JesterOfAmerica
Sep 11, 2015
For my contact, I submit Elmo Marx an android mechanic who Irma goes to for body maintenance and repair. She also promotes their shop for a small discount.

Is Tsukino a big enough simp to let Irma room with her? :V She pays rent on time and can provide evidence in cases!

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

If Irma makes her a mod in chat: yes, yes forever she's a big enough simp.

JesterOfAmerica
Sep 11, 2015
The contract is sealed

Astus
Nov 11, 2008

Ettin posted:

Hikaru: Brain augments are rare in HWI, and generally they're experimental augments with unknown long-term effects. Does Hikaru worry about that, or does it mostly just bother her that she got screwed over by an anime company? Does she know where they got an experimental brain aug?

Well, Hikaru is already dealing with memory loss of everything before the aug was installed, but there's no telling if that's a temporary or permanent side effect. But in addition to that, she does have concerns about whether it'll cause more long-term harm in the future, as there are times where it activating has left her with a headache for the rest of the day.She has no idea how the hell Sunset Overdreck got their hands on a brain aug, but would very much like to find out. Especially if that information reveals a way to turn the drat thing off, or at least tone it down a bit.

For my community resident, I'll go with Zetaxe, a Law Zero running a cyber clinic in Space Town. Presumably Condor introduced Hikaru to him, and he helps out with maintaining her weird brain aug, for a price (The price is already represented by the "Sunset Overdreck Comprehensive Memory Library" being two augs combine into one, and thus increasing Hikaru's burden by 2).

As for the other PC's Hikaru knows:

Condor: While Hikaru is not an android, Law Zero probably has at least some sympathy for how she got screwed over. Condor might even have tried recruiting Hikaru, although she's focused on trying to get her feet under her right now and would've declined. As mentioned above, Condor could have been the one to direct Hikaru to Zetaxe as well.

Ronan: Hikaru is absolutely a regular customer at the House, both for the cheap food to help lighten her expenses, and also because Ronan is blissfully ignorant of most anime. The House is a place where Hikaru can relax and let her brain cool down while she eats, and she's very grateful towards Ronan for that fact.

I don't have any hard ideas on how Hikaru might know Blake, Tsukino, or Irma. She might have sought some legal advice from Tsukino, or tried to see if Emma Rise could dig up any dirt about the origin of Hikaru's brain aug. Blake's an anime nerd, and might well have reviewed some of Sunset Overdreck's awful anime adaptations, although I don't know if he'd potentially follow Hikaru's Pulser account, or actively avoid it just so he doesn't have to remember those dark times in his life.

Hikaru is also looking for someone she can share an apartment, if anyone is okay with taking on extra risk of Economic Shock.

Atlatl
Jan 2, 2008

Art thou doubting
your best bro?
Kana Kobashi (pg. 285) is Blake's sweets dealer and is just a couple train stations away in Paradise District. She's someone he looks up to as a successful blogger and small business owner, and she also forwards him work when various cyborg activists need help, which he tends to do on a pro bono basis (sort of, others might say he gets paid in coffee and sweets). He might even do the occasional IT work for her through Headpattr.

Ettin posted:

Blake: How did Blake end up on Grand Cross in the first place? Does he have any kind of fallback plan if this all doesn't work out? How many of these jobs does he actually enjoy?

Blake was sent up to Grand Cross during one of the later waves of skilled trade workers (with a little bit of luck in the lotteries, of course), probably when everybody and their mother was setting up shop and needed someone to be there in person to tell them that no, you should not have unencrypted wifi or let your neighbors borrow your network for things. He did a short stint with Zinovy Ultragraphics before burning out and deciding to chase his dreams.

Speaking of burnout, there are only really two jobs that he enjoys anymore: Headpattr and photo/video work. Otakuyaki ruined anime blogging, Zinovy ruined IT work, and actually running a small business has ruined entrepreneurship. IT is his only backup plan, but he'll only crawl back to Zinovy or Pulser after he's out on the street and hungry. Looking cute and getting headpats feeds the soul, and there's nothing better than seeing your review average creep closer a perfect 5.

Blake has almost definitely either done some consulting work for Tsukino or been served a Cease and Desist in person by her. Possibly both. He definitely follows Irma on whatever social media platforms she's on, and definitely has Tier 1 subs, but probably doesn't know her in person and is only familiar with her online personas. As for Hikaru, Blake has worked with her at least once through Headpattr work and has probably taken some of her glamorshots for socials.

Blake has probably heard of R. Condor through fashion news, but that's it. He knows of Ronan as a business owner but hasn't really interacted with him due his distinct lack of online-ness.

Atlatl fucked around with this message at 22:34 on May 9, 2021

K Prime
Nov 4, 2009

Ettin posted:

[*]Who knows who and why

R. Condor is quietly trying to recruit Hikaru. While she's not an android, her condition makes her very similar to one in a lot of ways, and especially in a lot of ways that matter philosophically to R. Condor.
Law Zero has told her to watch her back around Ronan, but as usual for her contradictory nature she tends to hang out at his shop instead. She justifies this as watching for trouble, but also nothing makes R. Condor more interested in something than being told it could be a problem.
Due to general distrust of non-androids getting too into her business, she doesn't have a lot of other strong connections. She doesn't watch VTubers; her media content is mostly focused on cosplay and news.

quote:

everyone can name one resident.

Ziga isn't a formal member of Law Zero - their shady side conflicts with her morals - but R. Condor still considers her a good friend. They bond over shared interests in costuming (though disagree about style) and keeping abrest of movement in Space Town.

quote:

R. Condor: How high-up is Condor in Law Zero? Is she aware of R. Daneel Olivaw (p. 259)'s secret plans? Either way, how does she reconcile Olivaw's stated dream of a better life for androids with Law Zero's dabbling in drug-soft and other crimes that gently caress androids over?

Condor is low mid level. The nature of her job is risky, and she's kept in the dark about much of the higher-up stuff in case she's caught. As such, she knows little about any secret plans.

In terrms of the drugs, she doesn't care; from her perspective part of the point of Law Zero is letting androids set the rules of their own society, which includes getting hella hosed up if that's their prerogative. She internally justifies the other nasty stuff as a necessary evil for androids to carve their own space in a non-android society. There is no ethical computation under humanity.

JesterOfAmerica
Sep 11, 2015
So as discussed Irma lives with Tsukino (and has her as a chat mod). Probably goes to Ronan's restaurant fairly often so she at least knows him and thus Conder by appearance if not name. Irma tries to do research on Hikaru's mods but discretely cause she doesn't want to get her hopes up. Irma recognizes Blake's username as a regular but probably hasn't put the face to the name.

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010
Alright! As I mentioned on Discord I made everyone nameplates. I grabbed the symbols off game-icons.net, so if you didn't already pick yours and you want to use another, let me know and I'll change it.

Ettin fucked around with this message at 12:37 on May 10, 2021

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010
:siren:Thread's up!:siren:

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010
So, I'm currently trying to decide when Prep should start. In theory we could do this three ways:

1) We do a bunch of ~roleplay~ for the information-gathering part, then when you've got a rough idea of where to go after you've finished with that, we do a mission;
2) We make the information-gathering phase part of the mission, and start Prepping now;
3) We do one mission for all this information gathering, then when you've got a rough idea of where to go afterward, another mission (maybe with some downtime first).

Any preference here? I think it mostly depends how much you want to interact with the mission/economic shock system.

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

3 is probably best for showcasing the system, I think.

Atlatl
Jan 2, 2008

Art thou doubting
your best bro?
yeah I'm down for 3

Astus
Nov 11, 2008
I'm fine with 2 or 3.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

I have no preference.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010
Announcement! At the moment, personal Prep works like this:
  • If this is your first Prep roll of this mission, add one Prep to your character's personal pool.
  • For every 3 points you beat the Difficulty by, add one additional Prep.
Freyja is changing the personal Prep action so now, in addition:
  • On a success, add one Prep to your personal pool.
Please calculate your personal Prep with this change in mind. :toot: