Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
im not sure i've heard ina squeak as much as she did in the first ride through pokemon snap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Wudz posted:

Yo guys I heard that Ina is a billboard, how crazy is that

don't call her flat geeeze

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this
Ina playing Pokemon Snap is extremely wholesome vibes.

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

kirbysuperstar posted:

don't call her flat geeeze

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Renzuko
Oct 10, 2012

Gura is almost done (trying to) blow up the door. she's placed TNT up and down the door, and put a target block on top next to a TNT.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

That went perfectly, a true shocker

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Gura - "can you fly with TnT?"

I mean... technically...

Wudz
Aug 19, 2005

*LATEST FAD
Uh oh mouse ascended

https://clips.twitch.tv/ResolutePlayfulFriesFloof-siim8DfrNOw3DbYJ

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i dont get the ara ara thing at all but the "...bitch" never fails to get me laughing

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Surprise Ina collab in Gura's stream since she needs a test subject for her TNT flight cannon. :siren:

EDIT: Does anyone have a link to where the Calli/Azki thing is happening? The only youtube link I've found is dead.

Sindai fucked around with this message at 03:58 on May 5, 2021

stratego
May 6, 2007

Sindai posted:

Surprise Ina collab in Gura's stream since she needs a test subject for her TNT flight cannon. :siren:

EDIT: Does anyone have a link to where the Calli/Azki thing is happening? The only youtube link I've found is dead.

I think its this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hF1rSNG7sqg

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

https://clips.twitch.tv/DistinctAggressiveCockroachAsianGlow-TJ6GpRmAdJD2T5EP

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

There is no problem that cannot be solved through sufficient application of lasers and friendship.

paranoid randroid posted:

i dont get the ara ara thing at all but the "...bitch" never fails to get me laughing

Callie refused to say Ara Ara until her one million stream. We're probably not getting another one until two million.
She goes "Aye Are Aye Aye Are Aye" instead. So, that "Ara ara... bitch" had months of build up behind it.

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

There is no problem that cannot be solved through sufficient application of lasers and friendship.
EN curse stronk tonight. The big music collab stream Callie's commenting on tonight just got policy violated.

Exia
Feb 12, 2014
EN Curse is so powerful that it caused YouTube to ban the stream

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled
I don't know if it would be funnier if the weird technical problems curse carried forward into EN Gen 2, or if it just stayed as a localized "poo poo's hosed" field centered entirely on Holomyth.

filthychimp
Jan 2, 2006
Damned dirty ape

Exia posted:

EN Curse is so powerful that it caused YouTube to ban the stream

The first word I heard when they restarted the stream? "Pantsu". Of course.

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

About time for another shot at sending Ina into orbit.

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

HMS Beagle posted:

About time for another shot at sending Ina into orbit.

Calli is watching, so 3/5s of holomyth are around for this. There's something heartwarming about that.

edit: correction, watson is also watching. the only person not present is kiara, who is presumably sleeping off outfit debut tension

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」

Kanos posted:

I don't know if it would be funnier if the weird technical problems curse carried forward into EN Gen 2, or if it just stayed as a localized "poo poo's hosed" field centered entirely on Holomyth.

I think if it remained just with Holomyth it would be perfect. Everyone would just continue to be confused and the myth would live on.

Lyer
Feb 4, 2008

Callie popped into the discord, this is why I'm looking forward to when they link to the JP server, for impromptu stuff like this

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
okay impromptu collaboration to create a tako launcher loving rules

e. and of course the chicken infestation immediately spreads to the cannon

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

You jack off to this?

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

We have tako off.

u sp33k l33t br0
Sep 12, 2007

Who Doesn't Like Intercourse?
Soiled Meat
Gura has misplaced her creeper farm.

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

must be with the bread

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i regret to inform everyone that the Mori 1 exploded on the launch pad

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
Ina went miles high.

Calli went six feet under.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
Watson is one with the stars now.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
holoen space program going over like a soviet icbm test

Exia
Feb 12, 2014
Marine isn’t feeling well so the Holo Alt stream has been postponed
https://twitter.com/houshoumarine/status/1389794564198727680?s=20

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

paranoid randroid posted:

holoen space program going over like a soviet icbm test

One day, we will put a shark on the moon.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Holomyth rocket science success rate: 25%

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Sindai posted:

Holomyth rocket science success rate: 25%

Gura Odds are good odds.

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

they're gonna finally connect to the JP server only for all the JP girls to visit and find nothing but a blasted, scorched wasteland

either that or the first visitor will be hit by a ballistic tako

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Despite being emboldened by the success of the Tako-3 rocket, the rapid successive failures of the Mori-1 and Ame-1 rockets have ended the HoloEN Space Program.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Log082 posted:

they're gonna finally connect to the JP server only for all the JP girls to visit and find nothing but a blasted, scorched wasteland

Mandatory participation in the space program as part of initiation.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

DesertIslandHermit posted:

One day, we will put a shark on the moon.

i cannot help but notice the shark was conveniently the only one to never set foot on the launch pad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Log082 posted:

On that day, JPkind received a grim reminder. We lived in fear of the Kaigainiki, and were disgraced to live in these cages we called the JP server.