Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Grape RipIt from a dollar tree tastes like plague, you can feel it rotting your insides from beginning to end. A unique flavor profile of artificial grape, old discharged batteries, and likely rat piss on the tops of the cans.

It will wake you up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

beer gas canister posted:

I need to get my hands on a bottle of this poo poo

same. i hear its like 4 loko x10

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

I'm on a mission

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Chinatown posted:

same. i hear its like 4 loko x10

Just drink a 40 of steel reserve down to half, chuck it innthe fridge for 45 minutes while you go outside and buy a few loosies and a redbull. Talk some poo poo with the guys playing dice next to your car, smoke the cigs, and then pour the redbull into the steel reserve.

This is day one poo poo Chinatown.

Into The Mild
Mar 4, 2003

I drank a bottle of Monster Extreme Red .

... it was horrible, and now i feel like I commited a crime.

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
it made my piss titanium white

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

i really don't understand why anyone drinks this poo poo. It doesn't taste good, caffeine pills are super cheap and you can take them with water.

I don't personally feel much from caffeine so I don't even bother but the people drinking like 3 of these a day boggles my mind.

Worked with a bunch of "kids" fresh out of college that don't like coffee but will gladly slurp these up.

Don't get me wrong I also don't enjoy the taste of coffee, but again... caffeine pills exist. 200mg per capsule and its dirt cheap at the pharmacy or grocery store.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

so you're saying that u don't understand something that you don't participate in? bro that's fuckin NUTS.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Chinatown posted:

bro that's fuckin NUTS.

:balldo:

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Monster Ultra Gold is my favorite. Pineapple is good.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Gonna grab an energy drink plz advise thread

GetDunked
Dec 16, 2011

respectfully

Derpies posted:

I would advise choosing the shiniest can with the brightest colors, most stylized logo, and catchiest one-word name. Don't worry about flavor or caffeine content, it's all the same poo poo. Can must be tall though.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

a new study bible! posted:

Monster Ultra Gold is my favorite. Pineapple is good.

:agreed:

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Derpies posted:

Grab a tallboy of Monster Assault red

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
My go to is Arizona RX Energy Herbal Tonic. It's juice/tea but helps you get through work or the night. Seems easier on the guts than monster etc. May make your heart beat faster. Tastes good, and it's max 99 cents, sometimes cheaper.

I also like Dr Enuf but that's kind of an edge case.

Slightly Absurd
Mar 22, 2004

Derpies posted:

https://www.pricepointny.com/products/tugboat-tugpod-xxl-red-energy-disposable-pods

Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011
Anyone know why the 400mg Rockstar Xdurance cans don't exist anymore? They were the 24oz cans. Why'd they go away :(

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
anybody ever try this poo poo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nnGLnOP9Jg

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Poohs Packin posted:

This stuff turns on a deep reptilian part of your brain through a bespoke blend of botanicals, caffeine, and alcohol

The people I house sit for have like 4 or 5 bottles of Buckfast on hand and I really wanted to poach one but decided they may be saving them for world travellers

My energy drink is coffee, but when I was a cafeteria worker and got free drinks I'd slam a tall can of red bull daily. This was like a decade ago though, my heart can't take that poo poo anymore. My last semester of college I was real tired and tried a bang for the first time. Halfway thru it I was feeling cracked out and tossing garbage cans around at work, and then by the end I felt like I was having an emotional breakdown.

Also irt the thread title, theres a music festival called lightening in a bottle ran by some burner types near my parents house. My friends wanted to smuggle me in in an RV but I'm not down for the wookfests anymore

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
decided to try the Papillon juice monster and this is instantly my favorite energy drink, this is legit good with just the right amount of carbonation. also the can has butterflies all over it

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Finished off my flat of Monster Ultras from Costco. Gotta make a restock run.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i havent had an energy drink in weeks. now when i take one i really get going :q:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
ok i tried the Bang! birthday cake energy drink. first of all, it does taste like a cake, which is good, but you're still drinking a cake, which isn't good. also it has 300mg caffeine so i just had half and i'm still vibrating

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Mozi posted:

, but you're still drinking a cake, which isn't good.

Bang’s sugar free, I thought. I still can’t bring myself to drink them because the ones I’ve tried have tasted too much like 4loko for me to stomach.

McGurk
Oct 20, 2004

Cuz life sucks, kids. Get it while you can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bntfUA6TmLs

repent

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Lol, I see why qAnon caught on with this crowd of brain geniuses

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
Red Bull is definitely the best

But Red Thunder from Aldi is almost as good at a fraction of the price. Last I check it was $2.xx for a four pack rather than almost $2 for a single can.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Bang’s sugar free, I thought. I still can’t bring myself to drink them because the ones I’ve tried have tasted too much like 4loko for me to stomach.

oh it is sugar free, but there's just something weird about drinking cake

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I heard the secret ingredient in Red Bull is actual bull cum! That's freaking gross!

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

I'll buy three then!

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
It’s called taurine

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Lately I've just been drinking caffeine laced crystal lite style powder packets. Generic from walmart. The pomegranate lemonade flavor is pretty good.

Big City Drinkin
Oct 9, 2007

A very good

Fallen Rib
How many of these do you have to drink before you can start getting tattoos of their logos or putting them on your car?

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I really liked Coke Energy and am sad to see it get discontinued. They had finally started to regularly stock it at WinCo too.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Reign Orange dreamsicle is good.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Dixville posted:

Lately I've just been drinking caffeine laced crystal

That's not where I thought your post was going

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players
just started drinking these, the citrus flavor is the best but the gimmick flavors are good too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

kntfkr posted:

That's not where I thought your post was going

Lol i knew someone that called it crystal meth light. It doesn't have that much caffeine though...