Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

When does Draymond join the Avengers? Will this affect his availability for the playoffs?

He also gets to train with them. If the Avengers need Draymond at the wrong time, the play in could be ruined.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

https://twitter.com/APOOCH/status/1389755814425022464?s=20

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
Watched Hornets-Pistons tonight, remembered all the Hayes > LaMelo talk, and I'm just so grateful that the Hornets got lucky in the draft for once

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

I choose to believe Miami sat Butler tonight to hurt Lebron’s seeding. I suspect Durant and Kyrie will do the same tomorrow night.

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1389763299823214593?s=19

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

He’s dead

https://twitter.com/James_HamNBCS/status/1389710775607078915

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
I heard rumblings earlier in the year about Sabonis not being a fan. Lots of reporters on twitter are basically doing some eyes emoji stuff because they're hoping some of the juicy stuff will be made public.

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
Pacers have given up 20+ rebound games to an opposing player 6 times this year

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
How do you lose by 16 in overtime?

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/Dubs4O8/status/1389756213152284672?s=20

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Pacers lockerroom is done. Bjorkgren is a one and done there. Losing Dan Burke was the biggest loss, bring him back and give him the head coach if he wants it.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Lotta teams gonna be inquiring about Brogdon

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Burkes influence on the sixers is pretty strong imho

He’s a good coach it seems

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005

Veryslightlymad posted:

Search for Making the Case on YouTube.
The kid running it gets a couple of facts wrong, but not too many, the production and effort though are both just excellent, and he's got a writing and speaking style that makes it hard not to get caught up with his sense of passion and awe for the great ones.

This is from a few pages back but these are awesome, thanks for the recommendation!

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

#1 Pelican Fan

Home court advantage rules.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

that's the second major league sports venue to lose lights in two days

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

I can't believe I thought Draymond Green was cooked at the start of a season that would eventually see him get invited to join the Avengers.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Anyone remember when William The Refrigerator Perry joined the GI Joes.

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction

HookShot posted:

This is from a few pages back but these are awesome, thanks for the recommendation!

It's a pleasure. Dude is talented.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Spacebump posted:

I can't believe I thought Draymond Green was cooked at the start of a season that would eventually see him get invited to join the Avengers.

I mean half are dead/retired so low bar

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Our dog just died days short of her 13th birthday (on my dad's birthday, in fact). It was sudden and unexpected but not entirely shocking if that makes sense.

Please hug your pets for me, thread.

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Our dog just died days short of her 13th birthday (on my dad's birthday, in fact). It was sudden and unexpected but not entirely shocking if that makes sense.

:( sad news buddy

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Sorry pardner. Never easy. I moved across the country after my last dog died, partly to get away from the memories.

R.D. Mangles posted:

Anyone remember when William The Refrigerator Perry joined the GI Joes.

I don't remember, but I do rememeber reading about it on x-entertainment and from that I remember he came with a football on a stick

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
X-Entertainment . . . now there's something I haven't thought of in a long time.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Do arenas have all solid state lighting now?

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Motel Midnight off the hook
Ha god drat it's like the Lakers are dancing around the standings just to make sure they play the Clippers first round. It's totally gonna happen.

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Dunno why but I was expecting a shootout in the basketball sense.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1389771319873396746?s=20

PG was chosen for the PlayStation cobranding because the only place he's performing in the playoffs is 2K.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Sixers have tie breaker over nets so unless they collapse they should win the East which is nice 👍

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..
The Raptors are pulling out some really clutch losses with 60% of the top of their rotation missing. Gives the feeling they could go right back to winning 50 next year.

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies

a new study bible! posted:

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1389771319873396746?s=20

PG was chosen for the PlayStation cobranding because the only place he's performing in the playoffs is 2K.

These will be 1000x easier to cop than an actual PS5

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
https://twitter.com/NickDePaula/status/1389296325385019392?s=20

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

I hate everyone involved with business side of the Suns

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

:stat:man
upon further research, i've come to the conclusion that anfernee simons is the worst defender in the league, and likely the worst defender of any player who has played more than 500 minutes over the last decade (with the possible exception of collinn sexton and jimmer)

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Apparently Jimmer played 6 games with the suns in 2019? what?

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Paul Zuvella posted:

He went 1-10 in 14 minutes when they played a game in SLC, it was really something else

Katana_Warrior
Dec 25, 2009

Space Camp fuckup posted:

He went 1-10 in 14 minutes when they played a game in SLC, it was really something else

One of the most memorable Late March pre-play-in games

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oedO2EGusGM

Hashtag Banterzone
Dec 8, 2005

Lifetime Winner of the willkill4food Honorary Bad Posting Award in PWM

dokmo posted:

upon further research, i've come to the conclusion that anfernee simons is the worst defender in the league, and likely the worst defender of any player who has played more than 500 minutes over the last decade (with the possible exception of collinn sexton and jimmer)

He really should be in the G league. All he offers is shooting and Portland has plenty of that.

Somehow Olshey decided that McCollum and Lillard need a bunch of offense only players around them like Kanter, Melo and Simons.

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

:stat:man

Paul Zuvella posted:

join me, won't you, on this look back at jimmer's 2019 season with the suns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2a3FwV9en4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

Paul Zuvella posted:

People were extremely pissed because Booker was like one stat away from a triple double or something and then jimmer got in the game and chucked like a psychopath and blew it. Suns fans hate jimmer