Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Into The Mild posted:

The best part about demon girls ... they gently caress on the first date

if you're a girl and you're reading this... you're either a demon, or you're not. If you're not then thats ok

This is a, uh, weird post. In more ways than one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Who could have foreseen the demon girl thread becoming genuinely upsetting so quickly?

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

"Lady Lilith" by Dante Gabriel Rossetti

Lilith was, according to some herbrew texts, the first wife of biblical Adam, made from the same clay (unlike Eve who was made from one of Adam's ribs).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilith

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

And I saved the best for last:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Into The Mild posted:

The best part about demon girls ... they gently caress on the first date

if you're a girl and you're reading this... you're either a demon, or you're not. If you're not then thats ok

Bogus Adventure posted:

I think just about everyone appreciates Morrigan! One of the most famouses of demon girls. Not familiar with crab claw demon on sight though.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Bogus Adventure posted:

Fun fact, Him is a pun that just didn’t quite work out. He’s supposed to be some sort of demon lobster Santa Claus. You can see where they’re going with that. So his name could’ve been like Satan Claws or something. I don’t know if it didn’t get approved by the censors or if they just didn’t settle on anything good. But they ended up keeping the pun character design and naming him Him

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Full Metal Jackass posted:

Where's the Demon women? Don't give me the ole she's 10,000 years old bit.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

McGavin posted:

Wondering how to get a succubus to visit you? Quora has the answer!

Can't wait to summon me a succubae :q:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Well folks, May 4th has now come and gone in all time zones of the world. That means Demon Girl Appreciation Day is officially OVER. I want to give a BIG THANKS to everyone who participated, and I hope you had fun! I think we all learned a little something about demon girls, and reasons to appreciate them.

If you have ANYTHING left to say or post about demon girls, now is the time! We will be closing soon!

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

You know where that studded baseball bat's going. And you're looking forward to it.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Devil girls are something lawful

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home

Jackbox party pack all right :biglips:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Colonel Cancer posted:

Devil girls are something lawful

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Meme Poker Party posted:

Well folks, May 4th has now come and gone in all time zones of the world. That means Demon Girl Appreciation Day is officially OVER. I want to give a BIG THANKS to everyone who participated, and I hope you had fun! I think we all learned a little something about demon girls, and reasons to appreciate them.

If you have ANYTHING left to say or post about demon girls, now is the time! We will be closing soon!

Since it's cinco de mayo can we get demon girls eating burritos

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

ACAD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Derpies posted:

Since it's cinco de mayo can we get demon girls eating burritos

And with that, it is time to call the official close to Demon Girl Appreciation Day celebrations. Thank you all again for coming out and sharing your appreciation of demon girls. I hope to see you next year for an even BIGGER celebration!

Bye bye!