Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Goons Are Gifts)

Mayor Dave

Bernie the Snow Clown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave

Bernie the Snow Clown
I much prefer leftover dinner to any traditional breakfast, traditional breakfast is way too heavy and is actually better off as dinner

Crusty Nutsack

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Cage Kicker

End of the fiscal year, bitch.
MP's got time to order pens for year year, hooah?

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made

what about second breakfast

alnilam

Cage Kicker posted:

I don't think he knows about that

GWBBQ

Tangerine (Tangy), who was with us Until Mar. 14, 2007. 23 years is a pretty good run and when I'm still half asleep my weird brain sleep stuff makes me acutely aware of the feeling him climbing on top of me or curling up against me.

GWBBQ

Also, in the spirit of CSPAM and the 'YOB, if you have the means to do so it would be cool and super chill of you if you could find a local mutual aid group and help out disadvantaged and unhoused people locally and see what you could do for them.

Welcome to earth, from space.

cumshitter

by Fluffdaddy

Cage Kicker posted:

this is just corporate propaganda the same way taco bell created fourth meal. there is no ethical consumption under capitalism and that extends to food

Zedhe Khoja

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
the only proper leftist diet is the one that one sect of monks use to self-mummify when they get old

MoaM

Joyous.
I like beans and oatmeal.

I also like bacon and eggs.

The morning is a good time for food.

Prof. Crocodile

:hmmyes:

Prof. Crocodile

Zedhe Khoja posted:

the only proper leftist diet is the one that one sect of monks use to self-mummify when they get old

I tried the Desiccated Monk diet, but my doctor told me to stop because it is really high in sodium, and also she was worried that it would ultimately lead to white people stealing me and putting me in a museum somewhere.

Ghost Leviathan

Exploration is ill-advised.
Is it still breakfast if you barely ever manage to get up before noon

Skyl3lazer

[Dooting Stealthily]

i love birds but would never own one. I just want a friend w/ one

Skyl3lazer

[Dooting Stealthily]

Sing Along posted:

Is this an American Breakfast? Gamers, please assist me, I am a strangner in htese lands:

this brand of jerky is good

Ghost Leviathan

Exploration is ill-advised.

Skyl3lazer posted:

i love birds but would never own one. I just want a friend w/ one

Cut out the middleman and be friends with a birb

Dolphin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
are there any sinks on this ship?

Flavius Aetass

Dolphin posted:

are there any sinks on this ship?

NO

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
I have a bird. And she's a little weirdo. She goes on these stretches of making one specific noise. Like for a month she'll just click as her primary noise. Then she'll switch to a like an extended water drop sound for a few weeks, then she'll switch to chuckling.

But for the past couple weeks she's been meowing for some reason. Mostly just when she climbs to the top of something like the file cabinet. She'll work her way up there and then I'll hear, "...meow..." from the other room. And she's not even really making the sound of a cat meowing. She's literally just saying the word "meow" like Gary does on Songebob.

Dolphin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
your bird looks like a baboon in heat

Cpt_Obvious

Where do I wash my hands after I post?

Mayor Dave

Bernie the Snow Clown

Cpt_Obvious posted:

Dolphin doesn't use the sink to wash hands

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Dolphin posted:

your bird looks like a baboon in heat

Your dolphin looks like Mike Lindell on a bender.

Goons Are Gifts

can anyone help me define how much food is required to qualify as a meal, we are having a really tough fight over here

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Goons Are Great posted:

can anyone help me define how much food is required to qualify as a meal, we are having a really tough fight over here

one to three

Mayor Dave

Bernie the Snow Clown

Goons Are Great posted:

If you can hold it in a fist it's a snack

Goons Are Gifts

so how many snickers fit into a regular hand and at what point are you no longer allowed to eat anything else because else you had two meals

DarkEuphoria

Cpt_Obvious posted:

after cspam gets done with it, definitely NOT the sink

on a related note, how many lemons does the spaceship’s plumbing system require for proper freshening?

Mayor Dave

Bernie the Snow Clown

Goons Are Great posted:

so how many snickers fit into a regular hand and at what point are you no longer allowed to eat anything else because else you had two meals

AppleNippleBOB

MoaM posted:

I also like bacon and eggs.

The morning is a good time for food.

Fry bacon crispy, hard-boil eggs, then chop then small. Make a pot of rice.

Crumble bacon, add it and the eggs to the rice with generous amounts of salt and pepper. Stir (and serve with butter).

Classic family breakfast: Bacon Eggs and Rice

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Im eating a bowl of raisin bran for lunch because I forgot to refrigerate my leftovers last night.

Manifisto

samantonio posted:

I have a bird. And she's a little weirdo. She goes on these stretches of making one specific noise. Like for a month she'll just click as her primary noise. Then she'll switch to a like an extended water drop sound for a few weeks, then she'll switch to chuckling.

But for the past couple weeks she's been meowing for some reason. Mostly just when she climbs to the top of something like the file cabinet. She'll work her way up there and then I'll hear, "...meow..." from the other room. And she's not even really making the sound of a cat meowing. She's literally just saying the word "meow" like Gary does on Songebob.

that's awesome and hilarious. for some reason african grays really seem to like making the water drop sound? I can't recall hearing that from another species.

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Goons Are Great posted:

2+ tacos or 1+ burriot

Crusty Nutsack

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

samantonio posted:

your birb/cat sounds awesome

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
C-SPAM I've just found out I've been living among filthy pickle-lovers all this time, I need asylum :ohdear:

Crusty Nutsack

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Manifisto posted:

2+ tacos or 1+ burriot

2 huevos 1 ranchero

Cpt_Obvious

Rarity posted:

C-SPAM I've just found out I've been living among filthy pickle-lovers all this time, I need asylum :ohdear:

Boo. Pickles rule.

Filthy Hans

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Rarity posted:

welcome, if there's one thing c-spam needs it's more mods

Goons Are Gifts

i will stay neutral on this episode of another byob pickle war, last time we lost so many posters that byob was deleted over it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave

Bernie the Snow Clown

Rarity posted:

Cspam is no refuge for us righteous pickle-haters