Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

The Chris Christie beach photo should just be the first post of every page in this thread. Even in the wake of the Trump presidency it holds up as some of the funniest poo poo to ever happen in US politics

Edit: Oh hey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
Chris Christie getting COVID but unfortunately not dying.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
Diamond and Silk testifying before Congress

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

donald trump was the president of the united states for four years

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

bedpan posted:

donald trump was the president of the united states for four years

That doesn't sound right. Are you sure?

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Inceltown posted:

That doesn't sound right. Are you sure?

to tell you the truth, no, I am not sure. i don't know how such a thing would ever happen naturally

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
he was definitely president for at least 50 years.

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

Echo Chamber posted:

Chris Christie getting COVID but unfortunately not dying.

ruth bader ginsburg getting covid officiating some dem donor's wedding and dying, lmao

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

more falafel please posted:

ruth bader ginsburg getting covid officiating some dem donor's wedding and dying, lmao

she was on borrowed time, what with her being more cancer than person, but that was a pretty funny way to go out.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
ginsburg is amazing in that she seems to have believed that she would never die.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
related to that, people responding to ‘why didn’t she retire during obamas years for a safe replacement?’ with the claim that saying that was just sexism towards her

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Kitfox88 posted:

related to that, people responding to ‘why didn’t she retire during obamas years for a safe replacement?’ with the claim that saying that was just sexism towards her

obama even point blank asked her to

unfortunately he was too black to appoint her replacement

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Kazzah posted:

Liz Warren's healthcare reform plan included No Child Left Behind but for hospitals

*affecting an generic Southeastern US* I'm gonna go get me a beer!

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

Herman Cain died of covid attending a tmupro rally and he kept tweeting about how covid was no big deal

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

just... poo poo like this happened 5 times a day. for 4 whole years. it was the pinnacle of media. all downhill from here

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Vim Fuego posted:

just... poo poo like this happened 5 times a day. for 4 whole years. it was the pinnacle of media. all downhill from here

Look, after Caligula the emperors get generally a lot less exciting, but Rome declines all the same

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

more falafel please posted:

Herman Cain died of covid attending a tmupro rally and he kept tweeting about how covid was no big deal

everyone got him mixed up with Ben Carson

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Tiler Kiwi posted:

everyone got him mixed up with Ben Carson

how the gently caress is that possible

herman never flew a pyramid ship

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

Rah! posted:

how the gently caress is that possible

herman never flew a pyramid ship

because of racism?

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

big boi posted:

The Chris Christie beach photo should just be the first post of every page in this thread. Even in the wake of the Trump presidency it holds up as some of the funniest poo poo to ever happen in US politics

Edit: Oh hey

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Kazzah posted:

Liz Warren's healthcare reform plan included No Child Left Behind but for hospitals

Liz Warren dorkily annihilating her own campaign with a DNA test to prove she was Native American

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Bust Rodd posted:

Liz Warren dorkily annihilating her own campaign with a DNA test to prove she was Native American

pow wow chow

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Gordon brown called that lady a bigot

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Bust Rodd posted:

this was how she kicked off her campaign lol

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

this was how she kicked off her campaign lol

talked into it by Obama admin podcasters no less

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Rick Santorum calling Obama something that he very quickly tried to walk back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg-hF3KfACc

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

gradenko_2000 posted:

Rick Santorum calling Obama something that he very quickly tried to walk back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg-hF3KfACc

lmao also when he said government assistance was for "blah people"

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Tubgoat posted:

*affecting an generic Southeastern US* I'm gonna go get me a beer!
thank you for being here!

it's his house! he's supposed to be here!

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Jeremy Corbyn said the word Epstein antisemitically

Ultra
Dec 30, 2004

Oh no.
Trump signing the bibles.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
this is an old one but I remember that sometime around early 2000’s because France was against us invading Afghanistan and destabilizing Iraq they tried to rename French Fries into Freedom Fries and then it came out on the news that Bush almost choked to death on a pretzel on AF1 and then the prime minister of France sent him some pretzels in the mail

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

Ultra posted:

Trump signing the bibles.

"Is that your bible?"

"It's a bible"

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
Brett Kavanaugh's desk blotter entered as specious evidence of B E A C H W E E K

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

Brett Kavanaugh's desk blotter entered as specious evidence of B E A C H W E E K

I like beer. I don't know if you do. Do you like beer, Senator?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

The Leck posted:

"Is that your bible?"

"It's a bible"

Apparently he didn't emphasize it that way which kinda detracts from how funny it is in written form

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Milo and POTUS posted:

Apparently he didn't emphasize it that way which kinda detracts from how funny it is in written form

I almost think it's funnier imagining him doing it without emphasis, the dude lies about loving everything but he decided this time nah, I better not, or who knows maybe he didn't put much thought into it at all

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
trump steaks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I can kinda hear some emphasis but also lol at the sirens because they had just tore through a protest and assaulted international reporters to do it lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWEuY_15iVc