Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Into The Mild posted:

Dunno

im gonna sleep on it

i'll let you know in the morining

So is this one of those threads that keeps stuttering cause of that weird time the ozzers live in and they hibernate for 4-6 months or until they shed their skins from last year?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Smugworth posted:

You never answered my question

Do you poop out your mouth and eat out of your butt

Answer me coward

I have been to Australia and yes they do

Vlonald Prump
Aug 28, 2011

Here in America, you grab them by pussy. In old country, pussy grab you!!
Buglord
What kind of insect is a vegemite

Vlonald Prump
Aug 28, 2011

Here in America, you grab them by pussy. In old country, pussy grab you!!
Buglord
Is there a kind of Australian hippie that's obsessed with digeridoos and like, face paint and other aboriginal traditions the same way certain American hippies are obsessed with turquoise beads and dream catchers n poo poo

Into The Mild
Mar 4, 2003

Vlonald Prump posted:

Is there a kind of Australian hippie that's obsessed with digeridoos and like, face paint and other aboriginal traditions the same way certain American hippies are obsessed with turquoise beads and dream catchers n poo poo

i dunno i guess...

Vlonald Prump posted:

What kind of insect is a vegemite

yes

Smugworth posted:

You never answered my question

Do you poop out your mouth and eat out of your butt

Answer me coward

its a state secret

Xaintrailles posted:

Do you ever go to the edge of your town or trailer park or subterranean mining colony or whatever, and look outwards and think about the 3000 km of inimical-to-life desert in front of you, and the teeming horde of deadly poisonous creatures behind you, and just fall over screaming?

no.. do you ever wake up living in a shithole country with no free medical, lovely education, and a loving 100 year old president and think.. gently caress what the gently caress did the boomers do?!

Armitag3 posted:

How can you read when everything's upside down

e: sorry that was insensitive of me

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn s,ƃuᴉɥʇʎɹǝʌǝ uǝɥʍ pɐǝɹ noʎ uɐɔ ʍoH

skills

Sid Vicious posted:

how did i get here and how do i get out i miss my family its very cold

i dont understand

donkey salami posted:

So is this one of those threads that keeps stuttering cause of that weird time the ozzers live in and they hibernate for 4-6 months or until they shed their skins from last year?

Suprise!

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

Into The Mild posted:

no.. do you ever wake up living in a shithole country with no free medical, lovely education, and a loving 100 year old president and think.. gently caress what the gently caress did the boomers do?!
No I've never woken up living in the USA. I do think that anyway.

Do goths go to the beach in Australia?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

My question: Bitch, ha ha, why you mad? Because my pussy pops severely and yours don't?

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Can I get pregnant after anal?

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

how can i convince people to stop doing stupid things that hurt me and themselves

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

Vlonald Prump posted:

Yes. His forums name is blow and he’s a dickhead

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

Can we use the Australian term of endearment in this thread or will the seppos be all pikachu face about it

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Vlonald Prump posted:

All the ones I've met have been tone deaf upper-middle class people who moved to Australia.

Sashimi
Dec 26, 2008

College Slice
How accurate was The Simpsons portrayal of Austraila in their 1995 episode "Bart vs. Australia"?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Do u know my friend Sindy?

Into The Mild
Mar 4, 2003

kntfkr posted:

Do u know my friend Sindy?

no

Sashimi posted:

How accurate was The Simpsons portrayal of Austraila in their 1995 episode "Bart vs. Australia"?

not accurate at all

Flannelette posted:

All the ones I've met have been tone deaf upper-middle class people who moved to Australia.

this is the most accurate thing ive read in my life

Shithouse Dave posted:

Can we use the Australian term of endearment in this thread or will the seppos be all pikachu face about it

please... gently caress the seppos

chaosbreather posted:

how can i convince people to stop doing stupid things that hurt me and themselves

I sadly don't know... have you tried punching them in the oval office?

Kirk Vikernes posted:

Can I get pregnant after anal?

if anyone can it will be you Kirk..

Good luck goatse man, go get butt pergenat!

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Into The Mild posted:

But as for first settlers and the roos.. i dunno, i didn't do australian history, I just did the parts where we murdered people and committed genocide.

Isn't that all of Australian history up until, what, the nineties? Arguably yesterday?

So I know how you get kangaroos and wallabies but how do you get each type specifically? Like if it's a bloke or a sheila shagging the dingo, which one do you get?

Also kiwis don't gently caress sheep they make love to them. We are a very sensitive people.

Into The Mild
Mar 4, 2003

Weka posted:

Isn't that all of Australian history up until, what, the nineties? Arguably yesterday?

So I know how you get kangaroos and wallabies but how do you get each type specifically? Like if it's a bloke or a sheila shagging the dingo, which one do you get?

Also kiwis don't gently caress sheep they make love to them. We are a very sensitive people.

this is a pretty serious question, which deserves the most serious anwser i can give.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
How do australians sheer sheep

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

props to the OP for going into the other threads to help out there.

An Australian working hard?

Has OP ever been to that Australian town that is pretty much all underground? Like Australia needed to make Mad Max happen for real?

feller
Jul 5, 2006

did u cry when steve irwin died? how many times a day do you say crikey?

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
What do Australians do on Easter?

Into The Mild
Mar 4, 2003

Derpies posted:

How do australians sheer sheep

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1V96Y533Ds

donkey salami posted:

props to the OP for going into the other threads to help out there.

An Australian working hard?

Has OP ever been to that Australian town that is pretty much all underground? Like Australia needed to make Mad Max happen for real?

Theres a town just outside Adelaide that's like that.. its a mining town called Coober Pedy

yikes! posted:

did u cry when steve irwin died? how many times a day do you say crikey?

No, I kind of just went "about time i guess"

That said a couple weeks later at a halloween party, two totally seperate guys who didn't know eachother came to the party, one dressed as Steve Irwin with the barb in his heart... the other as the stingray.. was amazing.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

You ever encounter a Gobbledok?

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

How can we stop the boats?

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Into The Mild posted:

Theres a town just outside Adelaide that's like that.. its a mining town called Coober Pedy

I looked this up and apparently it's an aboriginal phrase for goatse.

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:
Can you own a platypus? I would consider moving to a place where everything with more than zero legs wants to kill you if I could own a platypus. It is my spirit animal. gently caress you I can have a platypus as my spirit animal. They're cool.

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth
How to increase sexpower???

How to increase sexpower?!?

-Steve

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Into The Mild posted:

"Just outside Adelaide" being an almost 9 hour drive.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Has Australia made sufficient advancements in bong technology such that garden hoses are no longer necessary?

Why does a case of beer there cost six thousand dollars?

Not a question, but I always lol when Australians call Americans seppos because most seppos don't even think of Australians enough to have an abusive name for them.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Should I pull the poo poo tube out of prawns before eating them. (Serious question.)

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

BigBadSteve posted:

Should I pull the poo poo tube out of prawns before eating them. (Serious question.)

It's the best bit! Hard to tell eating them one at a time though, so pull the tubes off and eat them all together at the end.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

I always lol when Australians call Americans seppos because most seppos don't even think of Australians enough to have an abusive name for them.

The term is only used by bogans. A bogan is a hick idiot Australian.

OxMan
May 13, 2006

COME SEE
GRAVE DIGGER
LIVE AT MONSTER TRUCK JAM 2KXX

Speaking of Bogans, we just finished Upper Middle Bogan which was pretty cute and entertaining. Margaret has been a good crutch in these post Jessica Walters times : (

Anything else as well acted and fun?

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

The Bramble posted:

How can we stop the boats?

Stop talking about them.

its all nice on rice posted:

Have day off to eat chocolate and BBQ.

Jailbrekr posted:

Can you own a platypus? I would consider moving to a place where everything with more than zero legs wants to kill you if I could own a platypus. It is my spirit animal. gently caress you I can have a platypus as my spirit animal. They're cool.

No, they would be bad as pets. Also if you want to own Australian animals as pets you are better off living in the US, we have a strict list of pets you can choose from.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

its all nice on rice posted:

Same as every other holiday. Have a BBQ and get drunk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Into The Mild
Mar 4, 2003

Lolie posted:

"Just outside Adelaide" being an almost 9 hour drive.

Welcome to Australia