Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

fish with really big tits due to excess estrogen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Meme Poker Party posted:

I'm getting my (first) vaccine tomorrow!

This is great news! Do you know if you will be lucky enough to get Pfizer, or will you be stuck with an inferior brand of nanobot?

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Prof. Crocodile posted:

This is great news! Do you know if you will be lucky enough to get Pfizer, or will you be stuck with an inferior brand of nanobot?

I'm not wise to the difference myself, but it says I'm getting Pfizer.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

My nanobots aren't inferior :saddowns:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Just got my second Pfizer jab :toot:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
im out of meat and beans for nachos but i have tortilla chipe and queso. thinking about nuking and dissecting one of these for resources

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

They cost a dollar, worst case scenario you've mutilated a cheap microwave burrito. Nuke it, Rico! :blastu:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

she burgin'

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

You think you taught me a lesson, babe
Betcha think you "got through to me"
No one gets through here anymore
Right
It's just so drat pure and innocent. A wonderful chaser right after Demon Girl Day.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Grumblepuff posted:

It's just so drat pure and innocent. A wonderful chaser right after Demon Girl Day.

I hope you just mean to point out the contrast and not saying you didn't enjoy Demon Girl Appreciation Day!

Next year will be even better! I have already received fan request via private message for a demon girl to include in the 2022 celebration. The posters want more!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Made another pizza and sorry for tootin' my own horn but this poo poo is loving GOOD, dudes!

I can't believe I got away from pizza makin' for so long. It's bomb!!!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Meme Poker Party posted:

Made another pizza and sorry for tootin' my own horn but this poo poo is loving GOOD, dudes!

drat that looks good MPP! I never make pizzas at home because I’m terrible at pizza dough.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

drat that looks good MPP! I never make pizzas at home because I’m terrible at pizza dough.

I mean, I just use a machine to make the dough. Very easy. You load it with the baking ingredients, turn it on, and an hour and half later you have a big dough ball. Just take it out and roll it. It's a lot easier than doing it the old-fashioned way and it's still way better than premade/frozen dough from the store or whatever. My mom taught me how to make pizza and she's used the machine forever. She says grandma used to do it the old fashioned way and she can't tell much difference.

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

Meme Poker Party posted:

I’ve seen a lot of good pizza in this thread but I think this takes the cake. Broccoli? Inspired.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Meme Poker Party posted:

Nice looking pizza. Would nom.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

after several tries I have printed 3/4 of a pig

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Tip posted:

Does he have balls though?

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

You think you taught me a lesson, babe
Betcha think you "got through to me"
No one gets through here anymore
Right

Meme Poker Party posted:

I hope you just mean to point out the contrast and not saying you didn't enjoy Demon Girl Appreciation Day!

Next year will be even better! I have already received fan request via private message for a demon girl to include in the 2022 celebration. The posters want more!

Yes, the contrast made it nice. I respect traditions like DGAD, and I look forward to next year's festivitititivies.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Meme Poker Party posted:

DGAD was cool and good until people got really weird in the thread

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

I am absolutely shocked that people got weird in the demon girl appreciation thread.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Prof. Crocodile posted:

I am absolutely shocked that people got weird in the demon girl appreciation thread.

Straight appalled.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I mean it really wasn't that bad, and it was handled quickly. Some people just get overenthusiastic and don't properly express demon girl appreciation!!!

Tip posted:

Is it intentionally 3/4 of a pig or did something go wrong???

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Whatever happened with the sex arses? Are they still stuck on the EverGiven?

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
lol there is a poster named number 1 snake fan

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Meme Poker Party posted:

And they're here TONIGHT. Come on out, MPP!

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Meme Poker Party posted:

They must post ITT

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

This is now a callout thread for number 1 snake fan. Unless it turns out they’re cool, i guess.

Either way, they should post.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Snakes are pretty neat even when they don't have breasts so I'm inclined to give a guy named number 1 snake fan the benefit of the doubt on the cool/uncool thing.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Meme Poker Party posted:

Is it intentionally 3/4 of a pig or did something go wrong???

it was all printing perfectly for a while, and then I came back and it was just waving the print head around in the air :(

had to recalibrate the whole thing

the tolerances required for 3d printing are kinda crazy, but I just successfully printed something much bigger that took over 13 hours :dance:

this bigger print is also exciting because I created the model and it's part of an invention I've designed

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

Snakes are pretty neat even when they don't have breasts so I'm inclined to give a guy named number 1 snake fan the benefit of the doubt on the cool/uncool thing.

I think snakes are pretty cool, but I think owning snakes is a red flag

everyone I've ever known who owned snakes or birds was loving weird, the more the weirder

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

This is probably the coolest snake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DErwvIjaAE

Edit: video blocked, hold on
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFjoqyVRmOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Clever girl...

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Tip posted:

I think snakes are pretty cool, but I think owning snakes is a red flag

everyone I've ever known who owned snakes or birds was loving weird, the more the weirder

Hmm... Any correlation between size of snake and weirdness?

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
I just spent half a day getting a dog out from under a deck and I have no complaints. There's other stuff I could have done but helping a dogger out was first priority.

Dog owner was repainting one of the main rooms of my mom's place and I get a call about 10 am that there is a dog in distress at the scene, and could I help?

I spent the last 4 hours doing my best Cezar Milan impersonation; literally laying on my belly in the dirt trying to coax this dog out from under a deck. drat dog just ran under the deck early on and would not come out. I dug out about 10" of dirt to make an opening for it to get out of, because it was too stupid to go out the other direction that it got in from. We even sent in my mom's little rat terrier dog for recon to see if she could coax him out and that just erupted into growling, barking, and snarling.

Good times.

We finally realized that the owner firing up his truck and calling and driving just a bit up the driveway was the trick to enticing him to come out. Took two tries, finally on the second try dog shoves its head and shoulders out from under the deck, and I just pulled that fucker out. And don't think I'm cruel, because I had my noticeably larger head and shoulders shoved under the same deck just previously and after 4 hours of this, it was a "dead or alive, you're coming with me" moment. And guess what, that dog popped right out and hopped in the truck.

I do not know what to say other than that "life is really weird and not what you'd expect most of the times".

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Hmm... Any correlation between size of snake and weirdness?

yeah, you're probably pretty weird if you're regularly buying live rabbits to feed to your anaconda

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

It's okay to be weird though.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

It's okay to be weird though.

Sometimes

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I've never been weird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Everyone is weird. Some people just hide it.