Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Groverhous evolves when you trade it and it's holding a swamp stone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

going to the window store like "just give me whatever you got that's cheap, I'm in a bit of a hurry yeah just throw it in the truck"

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

what's with that garage door, it looks like a commercial one

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

EIDE Van Hagar posted:

i own a half million dollar condo in a tower in austin and we have yearly fire sprinkler and alarm inspections still where the fire dept can demand entrance to test your alarm and co2 / smoke detectors and make sure your sprinklers are ok. they don’t ask to inspect every single unit each year but if they ask you are not allowed to deny them. you get warning of the day it will happen in your building.

seems fine to me.

can i have some money

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

its for their comically lifted truck

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

no front door because thats only for servants to enter through

as yospos has shown us in the past, only an animal goes through the front door. parking in the garage and going in through there is the only true way

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

Fabricated posted:

sorry but I've been staring at this for like 5 minutes

https://twitter.com/dieDoktor/status/1389990535117557761?s=20

this is a really impressive combination of lots of windows with no individual room having much in the way of windows

Apr 7, 2003

It's cool that you can see framing members through the lovely stucco job.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
that would make a very impressive entry on https://mcmansionhell.com/

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
means has a perfect game through seven innings

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
oops wrong thread

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1390010908252987392?s=20

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
this week, on a very special episode of grover abbey...

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team

what a piece of poo poo

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

forgot there were dukes nukem prior to 3d

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

isn't this the guy who attacked a reporter

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

is the state even allowed to do that? just cancel federal legislation because they think things should run differently??

i am pretty sure we had a war about this.

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

I think that the unemployment expansion funds are voluntary, and every state runs their own program

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

It's cool that you can see framing members through the lovely stucco job.

a tff poster pulled it up on google street view and it has siding now. still under construction, though.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

The Fool posted:

I think that the unemployment expansion funds are voluntary, and every state runs their own program

correct. see also the medicaid expansion where states like florida and texas have refused federal money to keep poor people alive.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

that dude bodyslammed a reporter in the middle of a press event the day before his reelection when he was still in congress

he was reelected the next day, and then again after that lol

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
On October 18, 2018, during a rally in Missoula, Montana, President Donald Trump congratulated Gianforte for his assault on Jacobs.[136][137][138] While verbally praising Gianforte's prowess in carrying out a body slam, Trump made gestures with his hands and arms to pantomime a fighting maneuver.[139] According to analysts, this marked the first time a sitting president had "openly and directly praised a violent act against a journalist on American soil".[140]

Gianforte's assault on the journalist achieved political notoriety. During an October 2018 campaign event with then Georgia Secretary of State Brian Kemp, Republican Representative Jody Hice implored the small crowd that had gathered to oppose the resurgence of Democratic candidates in the 2018 midterm elections. Hice declared, "It's time for this so called blue wave to be body slammed!" [141]

lmao

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Mr. Nice! posted:

a tff poster pulled it up on google street view and it has siding now. still under construction, though.

siding like a win95 pipes screensaver lol

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Sagebrush posted:

e: also the under armor shirt. chuds just can't help it huh. gotta signal
came here to post this. there is an entire chud dialect that you and i can detect but not parse

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
a fun experiment is to go into your local chik fil a and see how long it takes to see a family of a balding dude in under armour, his reasonably fit but haggard wife, and their six blonde kids with ears that stick out too much, two in karate class gis, as they scream at a 17 year old girl about how many fries they get with the Family Bucket

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
they all have tremendous BO and smell like arm sweat from 20 meters because AlUmInUm SaLtS cAusE gAy CaNCeR

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
then they hop into a crew cab ram with a section 1776 sticker on the back window

e: at least that’s what happens around here.

Lysidas
Jul 26, 2002

John Diefenbaker is a madman who thinks he's John Diefenbaker.
Pillbug

Jonny 290 posted:

fun ... to go into your local chik fil a

thats a hard big nope right there

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

lol. it’s me, i’m the mortgage hero

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Jonny 290 posted:

a fun experiment is to go into your local chik fil a and see how long it takes to see a family of a balding dude in under armour, his reasonably fit but haggard wife, and their six blonde kids with ears that stick out too much, two in karate class gis, as they scream at a 17 year old girl about how many fries they get with the Family Bucket

ive never even seen a chick fil a

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

President Beep posted:

lol. it’s me, i’m the mortgage hero

so he started payin and hes never gonna stop
got to keep on paying or theyll take the roof on top

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

fart simpson posted:

there are a couple in maine and nearby in mass now, if you find yourself back in the area. although there's also popeye's now too which is better

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

i like popeyes

Glorgnole
Oct 23, 2012

[Foreigner voice]

President Beep posted:

i’m the mortgage hero

Apr 7, 2003

Sagebrush posted:

e: also the under armor shirt. chuds just can't help it huh. gotta signal

Terminal neoliberal capitalism brain means that they don’t understand any sort of social or political engagement that doesn’t involve consumerism. If they aren’t spending money on it, it isn’t real.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Broken Machine posted:

there are a couple in maine and nearby in mass now, if you find yourself back in the area. although there's also popeye's now too which is better

depends on what you want. popeyes is kinda overrated imo but they're way better than the trashfire kfc has become (let alone kfc in canada which is heinous).

chik-fil-a has great nuggets and sandwiches, though. and waffle fries if you like that sort of thing.

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

i meant more as far as supporting a less ideologically contentious places like chik fil a. the food is ok, but the script that employees have to follow is ridiculous. if you say thanks they have to say it's their pleasure, things like that. it's kinda gross and just not somewhere i like to give money, even if they're less bad than they used to be

popeye's is owned by a holding company too now so they're not much better. maybe just go for local chicken places they're probably better anyways? although their sandwiches are nice

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here
jfyi, bojangle's pimento cheese chicken biscuit loving rocks

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i like the kfc spicy chicken sandwich.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

fart simpson posted:

thats cool ive never seen an indigenous chinese get strangled but we all have our own personal life events we've never experienced in person