Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
The lesson to be learned from all this is never under any circumstances be taken alive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut
Jul 30, 2019

it’s just screenshots from a book called White Shoes, but if you have time, it’s a pretty good thread on how Cromwell (of Sullivan and Cromwell) orchestrated both the Panamanian coup (including a scapegoat) and the signing over of the Panama Canal to the US without any Panamanian consent. All in the name of Cromwell’s French clients.

https://twitter.com/kbultra0/status/1389355767686483969?s=21

Regulus74
Jul 26, 2007
https://mobile.twitter.com/KlasfeldReports/status/1389330597949153293

Welp

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

new charges, cool cool.
I'm sure they won't crack my brain
cannot take more ping

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

So in lighter news, I stumbled upon this the other day, and lmao. (Listen at least until the 10 minute mark)

TLDL: There has been a lot of speculation as to why Epstein and Trump had a falling out. Some had speculated it was over some real estate deal gone bad. But apparently Jeffery Epstein found out that Trump was only interested in sleeping with his friend's wives, including making the wife listen to his conversations with the friend where he reveals some marriage improprieties in an effort to make the wife mad at the husband. Jeffery Epstein of course found this unconscionable.

Note that this isn't the only source of the "Trump only sleeping with friends' wives" story. It showed up in Micheal Wolff's Fire and Fury and was also told by gossip columnist A.J. Benza.

So just to make sure we're on the same page, Jeffery Epstein, Mr. rape island himself, found our 45th president's sexual behavior beyond the pale.

I love hell world.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

anyone remember a story (from the grubstakers podcast maybe?) about bill gates sexually harassing servers/wait staff at some banquet he held at his home and his mom told him to cut it out? and/or stories about him + microsoft leadership spending $$$ at strip clubs in seattle?

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
if we're talking about bill's parents can the guy who made some leading comment about bill sr. come back? were they just alluding to the fact that he's a pedo who "goes to africa for charity" so he can get photos of little kids touching his disgusting old body or was it something more insidious

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

hollander is a loving weird dude if you look into him even through just his wiki article. corporate PI in russia for kroll inc (founded by jules kroll, nick kroll's dad, lol) just after the USSR fell, nasty divorce with a woman he met there, etc.

he definitely had some ties to US intelligence lol

he just seemed like an idiot in real life

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
?

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

oh weird, i just saw it on twitter and thought it was funny, didn't know it was a DEEP FAKE

i wonder how many "pranksters" have shopped Epstein into random personal photos to make others look bad lol

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
Well on the other hand

https://twitter.com/Know/status/1315846003589820416

Sure, I'm sure that was the reason

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Divide by two

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Fun Shoe

Happy Thread posted:

Well on the other hand

https://twitter.com/Know/status/1315846003589820416

Sure, I'm sure that was the reason

weird. i watch jim carrey movies to train myself to endure torture

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?
This seems like the thread for it, how about William Peter Blatty and the cultural phenomenon of The Exorcist being a reaction against the antiwar movement in Vietnam:

Also laying the groundwork for the Satanic Panic in the 80s as a double blind cover for Michael Aquino et al ...

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Fried Watermelon posted:

Still wouldn't be surprised if there's some backdoor poo poo on them.

don’t let epstein brain cloud the fact that these things are still commodities produced under the laws of capitalism, meaning these grifting mic companies have every incentive to minimize labor costs by hiding behind marketing and licensing terms. in other words, it’s the same buggy poo poo as everything else in the world

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Mameluke posted:

if we're talking about bill's parents can the guy who made some leading comment about bill sr. come back? were they just alluding to the fact that he's a pedo who "goes to africa for charity" so he can get photos of little kids touching his disgusting old body or was it something more insidious

i only meant bill sr was the power behind the throne. seniors causes are juniors causes, and he had some old world ideas about where to exert social control through philanthropy...even before the billions. a lot of words are made about planned parenthood, and i get thats a dogwhistle, but the "problem of overpopulation" is the at the heart of their philosophies i and doubt anyone here needs why thats bad explained.

bill was a daddies boy and will always think of himself as the lesser man, so if you wanna understand jr have a look at sr

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Centrist Committee posted:

don’t let epstein brain cloud the fact that these things are still commodities produced under the laws of capitalism, meaning these grifting mic companies have every incentive to minimize labor costs by hiding behind marketing and licensing terms. in other words, it’s the same buggy poo poo as everything else in the world

That's why you build it into all of them, much easier.

nut
Jul 30, 2019

https://twitter.com/christopherkme4/status/1389704888209264646?s=21

lmao

nut
Jul 30, 2019

e: me getting owned by "jesusdaasupajew" on twitter pretending to be breaking911

nut has issued a correction as of 04:15 on May 5, 2021

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

lol what even is this. there isn't a link. what are you doing

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
I don't recognize the username "Bronze Age Pervert", were they a Games mod or something?

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

It'd be funny if it were true but that Twitter account posts a lot of bullshit and I can't bring myself to Google "bronze age pervert"

nut
Jul 30, 2019

e: got owned by a twitter name Lolol leave it up as my greatest L (so far)

nut has issued a correction as of 03:51 on May 5, 2021

nut
Jul 30, 2019

oh I’m an idiot lol

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
someone better buy jesusdaasupajew an account, tell them they have big shoes to fill (r.i.p. nut, a great loss)

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

smarxist posted:

oh weird, i just saw it on twitter and thought it was funny, didn't know it was a DEEP FAKE

i wonder how many "pranksters" have shopped Epstein into random personal photos to make others look bad lol

:thunk:

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Uh oh

Need I say more

Hell, get us all in here for a group photo

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

I confess that I used to be internet spaceship buddies with vilerat in eve. but it's not like that, we just did normal stuff. just hanging out with my online buddy who works for the american state department, teaching me neat stuff for our fake internet spy agency. like how to identify networks and control information. all while we work together on our fun hobby: a conspiracy grown out of that spy agency to replace beloved leader sesfan with our own intel people and seize power. wow, cool game!

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Zodium posted:

I confess that I used to be internet spaceship buddies with vilerat in eve. but it's not like that, we just did normal stuff. just hanging out with my online buddy who works for the american state department, teaching me neat stuff for our fake internet spy agency. like how to identify networks and control information. all while we work together on our fun hobby: a conspiracy grown out of that spy agency to replace beloved leader sesfan with our own intel people and seize power. wow, cool game!

goons fainting as they realize they were controlling drones bombing the middle east all along

edit:
tangentially related, but fun conspiracyboomer brain analysis thread from pookleblinky
https://twitter.com/pookleblinky/status/1389887443063746560

smarxist has issued a correction as of 13:37 on May 5, 2021

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

I have a family member that was at a time in the same circle with Bill Gates and when they heard about the divorce mentioned that he was loving around with younger women like within weeks of his wedding.

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Antonymous posted:

I have a family member that was at a time in the same circle with Bill Gates and when they heard about the divorce mentioned that he was loving around with younger women like within weeks of his wedding.

who is the family member

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

inferis posted:

who is the family member

please he's still grieving his cousin jeffery's demise

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
does that mean the forums change hands again? I'll take them

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Antonymous posted:

"younger" is sort of an understatement

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/BTH_Bill/status/1389439030224330757
https://twitter.com/BTH_Bill/status/1389440561673760771

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

I'm not willing to be a 9/11 truther but the anthrax stuff was blatantly a false flag that has been forgotten.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
Re-post? Where did I get this link?

https://arxiv.org/pdf/1402.5644.pdf

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

I'm not willing to be a 9/11 truther

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

I'm not willing to be a 9/11 truther

I too, refuse to believe that a government which has committed untold mass slaughter to reach it’s political goals nearly every year of its existence would commit this very specific act of slaughter that help it reach its political goals.