Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003
https://twitter.com/MarioBrothBlog/status/1388565693948387330

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

t-dub 'mario be playin' made 3 other songs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bbpQrxU2uk

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/MarioBrothBlog/status/1390378074009649152

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
unfortunately

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

I apologize for my recent unprompted "joke" where I claimed it was unfortunate that a minor glitch corrected itself. I will continue striving to preserve the integrity of this page,

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

extremebuff posted:

I apologize for my recent unprompted "joke" where I claimed it was unfortunate that a minor glitch corrected itself. I will continue striving to preserve the integrity of this page,

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

extremebuff posted:

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

extremebuff posted:

lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

extremebuff posted:

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

extremebuff posted:

Thank you.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

is this real

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

extremebuff posted:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/Sir__Duque/status/1390112522502643717?s=19

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

extremebuff posted:

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

godlike

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

extremebuff posted:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Wintendo.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

it's a little misleading because it sounds like that's the only tape Martinet sent to Nintendo, which makes him sound buck loving wild, but what they mean was they were auditioning several people and didn't send anybody else's tape

but also it turns out Martinet is n fact buck loving wild because he rambled like that for half an hour even after the producer and camera man left the room

quote:

And I don't know how it happened but I just kept talking non-stop until the tape ran out and I think literally that was about half an hour. I was at the producer's marriage anniversary recently and he said 'You know, when you were talking I turned to the camera guy and said "Do you think if we walked out the door right now and came back in 20 minutes, he'll be talking?" And the camera man said: "I bet he would, let's go!"'

"He said, great, great, stop, stop, the tape's stopped and we'll be in touch, which to an actor is like the kiss of death and you're done for when they say that. And I said 'OK, I'll go back to the beach.' No sooner had I got out the room, the producer picked up the phone and called someone at Nintendo and said 'I've found our Mario' and mine was the only tape he send up there. So I guess I did something right.

would kill to see that tape

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

extremebuff posted:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I like the rumours that Charles Martinet will say anything in the MArio Voice if you run into him at a party.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I like the rumours that Charles Martinet will say anything in the MArio Voice if you run into him at a party.

i hear if you ask him to say Groundhog Day he takes off his mario mask and it's bill murray underneath, and he says that nobody will believe you.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I want him to record a mod where he redoes all of his stupid dragon dialogue from Skyrim in the mario voice

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I want him to record a mod where he redoes all of his stupid dragon dialogue from Skyrim in the mario voice

there's a mod that changes all his dialog to his mario noises lol

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

https://twitter.com/smrpg_ebooks/status/1390426379737575424?s=21

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Hoping for big Mario news at this year's E3.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

NienNunb posted:

super mario ftw

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

NienNunb posted:

impossible. there's nothing more to say about "mario"

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

NienNunb posted:

I'm going to chant "Odyssey 2!" the entire time, and then, when they finally announce it at the end, i'm going to just starting chanting "Odyssey 3!" instead.

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

Lmao

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

NienNunb posted:

Mario Odyssey fans rejoice! We heard you loud and clear and are proud to announce that we will be removing it from the eshop effective immediately so that no one else can play it

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

NienNunb posted:

it’s gonna be Year of Luigi 2. L is real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Spoderman posted:

super mario ftw

thats the name of the next mario game