Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

We must never speak of this!

WombatCyborg posted:

Thankfully I loving hate smack, only drug that I vehemently hate what it does to me, and if I had to pick one yeah I'd pick heroin. I've seen what it does to people. Appreciate the joke though. Sorry, been dealing with a junkie's issues of late so it's still a bit raw for me rn.

I apologise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InternetOfTwinks
Apr 2, 2011

Coming out of my cage and I've been doing just bad

All good fam, no way you could have known

InternetOfTwinks
Apr 2, 2011

And it was a pretty funny joke

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

WombatCyborg posted:

Well, if you know your old industrial, it lands.

But I still didn't have to say it.

I was originally gonna make a J.G Thirlwell reference but that could have been taking the wrong way as well cos he ain't much a looker

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

TremorX posted:

idk starting to pull out of a depressive funk

You need a bass and replace that depressive funk with some monster funk.

InternetOfTwinks
Apr 2, 2011

The fact you're even considering that tells me you mean well

InternetOfTwinks
Apr 2, 2011

I've just got a weird thing about heroin. I've seen people ruin themselves with the poo poo in real time. It loving spikes my mental defenses now as a result. Nothing against anyone else, I just have to be careful about it.

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

WombatCyborg posted:

The fact you're even considering that tells me you mean well

That said, if you said your name was Clint Ruin, I would believe it.

InternetOfTwinks
Apr 2, 2011

I just look like this. Like a car crash got made into a face

InternetOfTwinks has a new favorite as of 10:20 on May 6, 2021

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

WombatCyborg posted:

If I saw a picture of an industrial band with that in it, I'd presume they were pretty good!

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

WombatCyborg posted:

You look way too young to be a roady for Skinny Puppy. I was listening to them in the early 90s high school years and still have a soft spot for Too Dark Park and Last Rights.
However you are pulling off the early 90s aesthetic. I’m assuming your jeans are super tight. No photos I’ll trust your word.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
It's the handoff to the next generation, Skinny Puppy teaching the plucky young'in the ways of music

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

If the photo was taken in 1988 y'all wouldn't be sayin that

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

WombatCyborg posted:

A bit dated tho? I mean Nick's pretty much been granola goth for twenty years

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

You could always go the Uncle Al route, and be super late to discover the wonders of :350:
https://youtu.be/Z6XHd06qr-Q

InternetOfTwinks
Apr 2, 2011

Crab Dad posted:

You look way too young to be a roady for Skinny Puppy. I was listening to them in the early 90s high school years and still have a soft spot for Too Dark Park and Last Rights.
However you are pulling off the early 90s aesthetic. I’m assuming your jeans are super tight. No photos I’ll trust your word.

Buddy, I own a pair of tripp pants. Mostly business casual these days though, like the contrast. And yeah, TDP is probably a weekly listen for me at this point, love their older stuff as well.

One for fun, did this with a rusty razor blade over about two months. Goes without saying I'm in a better place now but I am glad I did it. Love the way it looks for me.

Definitely get that professionally done if you want to do it though, that was incredibly dangerous of me to do myself. And it's not even fully even.

InternetOfTwinks has a new favorite as of 15:36 on May 7, 2021

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Definitely getting my tongue split eventually. Super loving jealous.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Just hangin out with a cute guinea peeg at work. I freed her from her cardboard box prison. She was crying and I couldn't stand it so I cuddled her even though she probably has ringworm. I was wearing gloves at least. I love guinea pigs and had one growing up that was my bff but my cat and dog would probably try to eat one if I brought it home.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

WombatCyborg posted:

Buddy, I own a pair of tripp pants. Mostly business casual these days though, like the contrast. And yeah, TDP is probably a weekly listen for me at this point, love their older stuff as well.

One for fun, did this with a rusty razor blade over about two months. Goes without saying I'm in a better place now but I am glad I did it. Love the way it looks for me.

Definitely get that professionally done if you want to do it though, that was incredibly dangerous of me to do myself. And it's not even fully even.

I scalpeled my own ears. Not recommended at all, it was real dumb

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Dixville posted:

Just hangin out with a cute guinea peeg at work. I freed her from her cardboard box prison. She was crying and I couldn't stand it so I cuddled her even though she probably has ringworm. I was wearing gloves at least. I love guinea pigs and had one growing up that was my bff but my cat and dog would probably try to eat one if I brought it home.

Tell the lil pig that Fatty loves her 🥰

InternetOfTwinks
Apr 2, 2011

Dixville posted:

I scalpeled my own ears. Not recommended at all, it was real dumb

Yeah, amateur surgery generally is. It's just illegal here so I didn't have an option to get it done by a professional.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Dixville posted:

I had a guinea pig too! Named Cookie! Died on Christmas Morning. Not a great year for me.

InternetOfTwinks
Apr 2, 2011

Thanks for being chill btw, usually people get really weirded out when I tell that story for some reason. Probably all the mutilation if I had to guess.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Brawnfire posted:

I had a guinea pig too! Named Cookie! Died on Christmas Morning. Not a great year for me.

Aww, Cookie :smith:

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Dixville posted:

Please rub the little ears for me. :swoon:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

Tell the lil pig that Fatty loves her 🥰

Skulk Hogan posted:

Please rub the little ears for me. :swoon:

Same, but for me :unsmith:

Had a rough animal loss at work this week, baby dolphin that was maybe 2 days old washed up, and nobody was offshore looking for it. Give the living some extra scritches for me please :(

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I did rub her ears. She was a good little piggy. Her name is Iris.

Icon Of Sin posted:

Same, but for me :unsmith:

Had a rough animal loss at work this week, baby dolphin that was maybe 2 days old washed up, and nobody was offshore looking for it. Give the living some extra scritches for me please :(

I'm sorry to hear that. I had a couple of tough euthanasias this week so I can kind of relate. It was nice to just hold a little critter and pet her for a change instead of the usual poking and prodding I have to do to the animals.

Edit there was another piggy the next day with eye infections. Hopefully she will be feeling better soon with some antibiotic drops. This one was more feisty and didn't like being held
Edit 2 realized someone's personal info was on the last pic oooooops pls delete if you saw it

Dixville has a new favorite as of 20:36 on May 9, 2021

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

Dixville posted:

I did rub her ears. She was a good little piggy. Her name is Iris.

I'm sorry to hear that. I had a couple of tough euthanasias this week so I can kind of relate. It was nice to just hold a little critter and pet her for a change instead of the usual poking and prodding I have to do to the animals.

Edit there was another piggy the next day with eye infections. Hopefully she will be feeling better soon with some antibiotic drops. This one was more feisty and didn't like being held
Edit 2 realized someone's personal info was on the last pic oooooops pls delete if you saw it

i am not a vet but I had to do a necropsy on a SUPER rare fish this week and it was cancer and I dunno how anyone works in the veterinary field you are super blessed.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

I made a hello kitty fire axe. Feeling good.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Desert Bus posted:

i am not a vet but I had to do a necropsy on a SUPER rare fish this week and it was cancer and I dunno how anyone works in the veterinary field you are super blessed.

Well what was the fish species? Can't just drop stuff like that.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
Here I am last summer not understanding what a "baby" is or how to hold one:

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Bringing blessings of love for y'all

Brawnfire has a new favorite as of 17:38 on Jun 5, 2022

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

Crab Dad posted:

Well what was the fish species? Can't just drop stuff like that.

Brachyrhamdia sp. BOLIVIA

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Covid shot #2 down.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Desert Bus posted:

Brachyrhamdia sp. BOLIVIA

rather nondescript little guys. oh well cancer still sucks

Duck_King
Sep 5, 2003

leader.bmp

Skulk Hogan posted:

Covid shot #2 down.

Need more patches!

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Duck_King posted:

Need more patches!

There's at least 20 on that vest and I have a huge box of patches that I need at put on.
Bonus picture of me waking up from a nap with my left arm swelled up like a hotdog though.

Good lord these dead gay forums are on my phone.

UwUnabomber has a new favorite as of 00:34 on May 14, 2021

Duck_King
Sep 5, 2003

leader.bmp

Skulk Hogan posted:

There's at least 20 on that vest and I have a huge box of patches that I need at put on.
Bonus picture of me waking up from a nap with my left arm swelled up like a hotdog though.

Good lord these dead gay forums are on my phone.

I have a new one I started on, but this is going to be my "regular" out and about sort of vest, so I'll probably top out at 2 and a few buttons.

This is as fancy as I'll ever dress, but I have to say I am enjoying being less fat than I used to. Still, when I got home I threw all my clothes on the floor like a toddler.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Applesnots posted:

I made a hello kitty fire axe. Feeling good.

Nobody commented on this axe?! This axe owns :lol:

Duck_King posted:

I have a new one I started on, but this is going to be my "regular" out and about sort of vest, so I'll probably top out at 2 and a few buttons.

This is as fancy as I'll ever dress, but I have to say I am enjoying being less fat than I used to. Still, when I got home I threw all my clothes on the floor like a toddler.

You look great! :)